11/12 Pack Vs DMP

I don't think those blk/red xi's are coming out, just because of the wording of the colorway...Hopefully they are like the space jams, but except witha red jumpman logo... I.E. Warren Sapp/Eddie Jones PE's

The 11/12 pack takes a gigantic ____ on the DMP.

COOK # 45
Esse quam videri.
get fit.

I was thinking about this the other day. I think the DMP "concord" XI is better than the black/red cdp XI, however the Taxi XII !*$*# all over theDMP VI. I think the CDP is better than the DMP, however I do not think it will outhype the DMP. The DMP was the first of its kind, and there were not 10 packsout before it in the previous 11 months. That being said, I would take the CDP over the DMP. The XII kills the VI in their particular colorways.

DMPs > 11/12 easily

The hype was ridiculous for those. I was willing to get B-grades of the DMP at my local spot. My dad will eventually give me his DMPs so I can wait.

Had the 11/12 came with the Playoff 12s
eek.gif
I might do my first campout for those.

dmps hands down.. jus compare dmp xi's or blk/red xis? people would pick the white/black/gold over it.. at least majority would

Anything with XI in it is big , I care more for the XII's in this CDP . Not a big fan on the Black Red XI

If only the package consisted of white/red xii and spacejam XI or concord XI then will it beat the DMPs

Originally Posted by iBlink

aj11_wht_pat_uni_5.jpg
aj12_low_obs_wht_5.jpg
(mids in the XII of course)

To this day I still pray they decide to release these in the XII & XI pack. It would definately out do the DMP. Hands down.

Definitely not..... the white/taxi XII's and the space jam XI's would defnitely out do all
happy.gif

DMPs..when it all comes down to it..

concords > breds

Plus Taxi's aren't that hard to get either.

Originally Posted by iBlink

aj11_wht_pat_uni_5.jpg
aj12_low_obs_wht_5.jpg
(mids in the XII of course)

To this day I still pray they decide to release these in the XII & XI pack. It would definately out do the DMP. Hands down.

If i walked by you after posting this (BELOW)

28.gif

i have always liked the stitching on the OG xi lol for some reason. i am just about to cop the taxis ill cop an extra pair of course.

and since the DMP go for alot these days forget the VIs just spend 4 bills for icey concords OGs or retros

in either case, if i didnt own any of the shoes i would choose the 11/12 pack...but since theyre going to be crappy retroes nonethelessi would choose the DMP

As long as they do the 11's and 12's justice ill take the CDP

Maybe my 2 favorite j's ever

XIIs are probably my favorite jordan. CDP over DMP.

And I too, second the notion that mid cut Obsidians would be sick for the 11/12 pack. Not so much the Columbias though
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom