11/12 Pack Vs DMP

Originally Posted by Henri2310

DMP's easily. not even a question in my mind.

THEY CONTINUE TO SAY 11/12 IS BETTER WHEN ONE OF THE SHOES WERE ALREADY RELEASED BUT JUST TURNED HIGH TOP
sick.gif

TAXIS ARE NO WAY NEAR AS MORE WANTED THAN THE DMP 6'S = FACT

dang I missed out on the DMP's but from the looks of this i might be able to trade somebody for the 11/12 pack!!! heres actually a chance for me to getthem for under like $1,000 haha.

DMP's i dont even like the colorway for the XI/XII pack...imo the XI's should be SPacejams or columbias and the XII's white and red hands down

Originally Posted by Blazin4QB

FROM THIS POST YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT THE HATE FOR THE DMP IS GREATLY FROM PEOPLE WHO DONT HAVE THE GOLDEN TICKET BOX IN THEIR POSSESSION
glasses.gif
AND TILL THIS DAY IT IS STILL THE PACK THEY REALLY WANT BUT TO REDEEM YOURSELVES YOU WILL GO AFTER THE 11/12 PACK AS IF IT WAS THE LAST 2 RETRO RELEASED
laugh.gif
.......I HAVE YET TO SEE SOMEONE WHO PREFERED THE 11/12 PACK STATE THAT THEY HAVE THE DMP
roll.gif
......PEOPLE CONTINUE TO SAY THAT THEY PREFER THOSE 12'S OVER THE DMP 6'S
roll.gif
WOW........WE ALREADY SEEN THOSE TAXI'S LOW SO WHY ARE PEOPLE SO HYPE ABOUT THOSE ?.........THE DMP WAS THE ONLY PACK THAT INCLUDED TO VERY GREAT PAIR OF SNEAKERS AND THE 11/12 PACK IS A NICE ONE THE 12'S REALLY HOLD THE PACK FROM GREATNESS AND NOT BECAUSE OF THE ACTUAL SNEAKER BUT THE COLOR SELECTION THAT WE ALREADY HAVE IN 12'S
wink.gif

You sound retarted. It's a pair of kicks.

Originally Posted by jhawkcuse10

FROM THIS POST YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT THE HATE FOR THE DMP IS GREATLY FROM PEOPLE WHO DONT HAVE THE GOLDEN TICKET BOX IN THEIR POSSESSION
glasses.gif
AND TILL THIS DAY IT IS STILL THE PACK THEY REALLY WANT BUT TO REDEEM YOURSELVES YOU WILL GO AFTER THE 11/12 PACK AS IF IT WAS THE LAST 2 RETRO RELEASED
laugh.gif
.......I HAVE YET TO SEE SOMEONE WHO PREFERED THE 11/12 PACK STATE THAT THEY HAVE THE DMP
roll.gif
......PEOPLE CONTINUE TO SAY THAT THEY PREFER THOSE 12'S OVER THE DMP 6'S
roll.gif
WOW........WE ALREADY SEEN THOSE TAXI'S LOW SO WHY ARE PEOPLE SO HYPE ABOUT THOSE ?.........THE DMP WAS THE ONLY PACK THAT INCLUDED TO VERY GREAT PAIR OF SNEAKERS AND THE 11/12 PACK IS A NICE ONE THE 12'S REALLY HOLD THE PACK FROM GREATNESS AND NOT BECAUSE OF THE ACTUAL SNEAKER BUT THE COLOR SELECTION THAT WE ALREADY HAVE IN 12'S
wink.gif

You sound retarted. It's a pair of kicks.
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MnMballa2323

dang I missed out on the DMP's but from the looks of this i might be able to trade somebody for the 11/12 pack!!! heres actually a chance for me to get them for under like $1,000 haha.

at least you actually made alot more sense and found a great way to deal with the hype
wink.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

aj11_wht_pat_uni_5.jpg
aj12_low_obs_wht_5.jpg
(mids in the XII of course)

To this day I still pray they decide to release these in the XII & XI pack. It would definately out do the DMP. Hands down.

FINALLY!!! Somebody agrees w/ me. I was hopin they came out w/ this XI/XII pack til I realized that all colors were bulls colorways
ohwell.gif
. But I'd have to go w/ the DMP. Concords trump playoffs anyday of theweek imho

DMP was alright, it was overhyped because of it being the first pack

Ill go with the XI/XII anyday

DMP for me..... if the XI/XII pack was the SJs and the white/red XIIs, then I 'd go with those all day

Guys guys guys...

Why must there be a competition? Why must there be "11/12 vs DMP"? Why must one have be better than the other?

Learn from the Zen. Learn to live in harmony. Learn that they can co-exist. Learn how to have both in your collection
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Henri2310

DMP's easily. not even a question in my mind.

THEY CONTINUE TO SAY 11/12 IS BETTER WHEN ONE OF THE SHOES WERE ALREADY RELEASED BUT JUST TURNED HIGH TOP
sick.gif

TAXIS ARE NO WAY NEAR AS MORE WANTED THAN THE DMP 6'S = FACT

yeah dmp's definately top the pack. a better color combination of the pack and maybe it could be close.

[color= rgb(0, 153, 153)]i wish the rumor was more reality but i the XIIs from the pack and the XIs from the DMP[/color]

I don't mind that the pack has the Taxis instead of the white/red ones. Better to keep some shoes OG, instead of making it a retro and butchering it.

give me space jams and white/red XII's and I'd give this pack a second glance. with these colorways i'm passin' like kyle toke

i don't even think it's a valid comparison. two totally different packs, totally different shoes, yea demand is gonna be as high but not higher thanthe DMP. i have the DMP and absolutely love them, would not give them up for anything. i am 100% getting the XI/XII pack because i want both shoes, theXII's cause i don't have that colorway and the XI's cause it's a new colorway for the shoe. everyone is gonna have pro's and con's foreach shoe no matter which model/colorway, it's what causes hype/demand. i think JB will produce a slightly higher number of these only because it's asmart business decision, not only cause of the demand but also the season. they will sell out no matter how many they produce, just because of threads likethis.

Originally Posted by Bonafide Icon23

If cdp is space jam 11 and white red 12 would be fire!! but jb is not going to give us that...So ill take dmp.

aj11_spacejam.jpg
air-jordan-12-original-wht-red-main.jpg
This is the CDP that i wouldnt to see but ....

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Bonafide Icon23

If cdp is space jam 11 and white red 12 would be fire!! but jb is not going to give us that...So ill take dmp.

aj11_spacejam.jpg
air-jordan-12-original-wht-red-main.jpg
This is the CDP that i wouldnt to see but ....

yeah that would be a HOT combo but i kinda would make the switch on the taxis and the varsity reds to make it more doable for JB

DMP by a damn landslide. Not even close IMO. Taxi 12's are boring. Playoff 12's or even the white/red pair would have been a huge improvement. Plus imstill salty cuz i just bought another Black/Red XI like a year ago for guap.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

DMP by a damn landslide. Not even close IMO. Taxi 12's are boring. Playoff 12's or even the white/red pair would have been a huge improvement. Plus im still salty cuz i just bought another Black/Red XI like a year ago for guap.

Ouch.......The thing is......how will they preserve the look of the Black/Red XI that came out a while back?......will these be exactly the same sneakerscoming out in december?

Back
Top Bottom