11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Hey, I'm in Chicago and I called Athlete's Foot on 79th and Cottage Grove a second ago asking for the pack
Girl says, "Sure, we have them! what size are you?..."
I get a little excited and tell her I'm an 11 then she goes, "You know it's $510 right?"

..... THANKS HYPE!

If anybody in Chicago knows of any spots selling these for retail, spread the word!

Athletes foot still exists? No wonder there aren't any of them in the Bay area... Didn't know retail stores would do that

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by glove72

Yeah, these are hyped but I think I'm in that category...last purchase to end the collection and 11 are my grails missing from my collection.

I'm deployed in the desert and wifey is months pregnant back home So I can't have her out and about the day after christmas , so if I can pay 450 and guarantee I'm covered, so be it...they'll stay on ice till I'm stateside...gl to the rest of you...
The date of the pack got changed to 12/20/2008 (Next Saturday)

nah I didnt know...only can get on the sites like once a week...good looking out

Its all Good.
pimp.gif

UTA has 7-9.5 left...

They are solid...even though the price is high...they do offer free shipping and guarantee it

To all NY/NJ Heads out there..........

If a store that is selling the pack opens at about 5 AM, then what time do you think I should be there?

If a store that is selling the pack opens at about 5 AM, then what time do you think I should be there?

Midnight just to be safe

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by Untitled

they're gonna be everywhere, relax
laugh.gif

HOW DO YOU KNOW?

Wuts upNT,

When the High Strap 1 was due for release, a LOT of ppl keep saying "RELAX, it's an easy cop..." , "Don't worry they'll be everywhere".....We all know that was a bunch of crap now. Also, NT'rs said the same thing during the DMP release and that was a huge mess for many of us. I'm not saying this CDP willt be as crazy as the DMP but it' will be a task non the less... SO, why should everyone relax and believe that this CDP release will be a "piece of cake". Because it is NOT going to be easy for metro city ppl., in the suburbs...yeah, ez coppp but for the majority of NT it won't. You guys better be ready to do what you can to get these. Trust me, I'm to old to be doing this now....

Speaking on behalf of all my 213 and 818 folks (LA). The valley has a limited amount of CDP's available. I checked the few spots that we have here in the 818, Northridge, Topanga, Sherman Oaks and these spots have 1 or 2 FSR's. So, you might need to hit LA up for this one. Which reminds me of the Fox Hills DMP release, it's always nuts for big releases.....
laugh.gif
..., I was there in the parking lot. TOOO many kids there....Good Luck to everyone one OLD and NEW....good luck to all the noobies in large metro cities... and like so many others that I personally know, this is the last Jordan purchase for me.

GOOD BYE............... JORDAN BRAND !!!! it's been a nice 15 years....
grin.gif

...anyone who needs help on release day, I got some secret spots that we can inquire on in the 213/818.
nerd.gif
more info please.

Originally Posted by richiedge

Midnight just to be safe

Good Lookin Out
pimp.gif

DISCLAIMER: TO ANYONE WHO IS GOING TO KEEP THEIR XIs

CHECK YOUR PAIR BEFORE YOU BUY THEM!!!!!

I work at Finishline, and we got ours today. I wore my '96 OGs so I could compare them. The patent on many of the XIs, especially sizes 11+, is cut SUPERlow, I mean low like varients. The patent on the size 13 I WAS going buy was barely a half-inch thick on the medial side of the shoe, and on one of the sz12s,on the lateral side where the patent dips at the pinkie toe, the patent was >1cm thick
eek.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

Now I know Im on Team Disgruntled, and we try make JBs quality decision known to everyone, but I have OGs and 2001 retros, so there's no need for me toknock anyone who is finally getting a chance to get some blk/red XIs. So if you just want these to look fresh when you go out, you'll be satisfied, but ifyou are look to truly experience the XI, I suggest you take the $310+ tax and get some XIs from 2001 or before.

Regardless, before you buy...

CHECK YOUR PATENT!!!

Originally Posted by Chelu

The quantity of this pack is subjective. It will be like any high demand Jordan release. The XI and XII are high demand ,shoes so regardless of the amount produced, they will sell fast, on-line, in store, and so on. Even if you live in a major market, they will sell out quickly because Nike-Jordan Brand does not allocate a high volume of their product just to have them sit on the shelves. They produce and allocate the volume based on sales and which market has more demand.

Granted there are some CDP's still out there, but the previous CDP's often had one pair of shoes which were not commonly not accepted as worthy (colorway, material, or simply a number like the 15 or 19) of being included in a CDP so they were passed on. The black/red XI's and Taxi XII's are both regarded as classic Jordans in the original colorway. Individually sold these shoes would sell-out quickly, so it's common sense the will sell-out quickly as a CDP. You also need to consider the sizes remaining are not the middle-range sizes which are in higher demand.

There may be some smaller markets where they will have availability but on the average this release was designed and scheduled for release at the Holidays for a reason. The selling-out on the on-line pre-sales at above retail prices should be a clear indicator as to how fast these shoes will move. I'm not disputing what some other cities/areas experience, but when people state there's plenty to go around as a blanket statement, they're not seeing the bigger perspective and including all the various market sizes. As I mentioned earlier size availability is also important to consider within actual avaiable quantities. I'm in the SF Bay Area and high demand Jordan releases are simply rabid.

Regardless, best of luck to all wanting to buy them and Happy Holidays.

This dude knows whats up...

Living in australia, I'm getting damn near resigned to the fact that i won't be able to get this pack
smh.gif

If anyone cares to hook me up, let me know...send me a message or something. It'll be much appreciated.

I picked up kids sizes for my gf for christmas and the cf is real on both the xi and xii. the patern on the kids xii cf is different but it is still all real. not a phony plastic plate.

just letting all you know. I can post pics on request too.

yeah just to cosign i went to my local mom and pop store in brooklyn wear i got all my cdp from. so they had the pack early for $400. a lil mad @ the price butthe quality of the pack was very very very disapointing. now for anyone getting these for the first time enjoy. as for me the 11's were just effinghorrible. the patent leather was cut very short on the toe box and the glue stains were disgusting. The red on the 11's look almost pink. The 12's fromthe pack had alot of glue stains as well but they look more dead on to the OG's then the 11's did. Thank GOD my boy has an DS pair of 11's from01'. I'd rather take the 300 and add some bread and get a pair of quailty 11's. This pack is a pass. Dear Jordan Brand Your dead in myeyes.............

Originally Posted by fatboyle

I live in South San Francisco. I went to Serramonte Finishline yesterday to reserve a Fusion 20s pair size 11. THIS MORNING, I went back to Finishline to pick up my Fusion 20s and filled out an agreement to pick up 2 PACKAGES...SIZE 11 and 10.5 between 7-8am on December 20th! haha Im bout to drop $750! on 2 JORDAN CDP 11/12 packs!

Watch out and I have 4(four) size 12's ALL from FNL waiting for me ...
Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

CEHCK YOUR PAIR BEFORE YOU BUY THEM!!!!!

I work at Finishline, and we got ours today. I wore my '96 OGs so I could compare them. The patent on many of the XIs, especially sizes 11+, is cut SUPER low, I mean low like varients. The patent on the size 13 I WAS going buy was barely a half-inch thick on the medial side of the shoe, and on one of the sz12s, on the lateral side where the patent dios at the pinkie toe, the patent was >1cm thick
eek.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

Now I know Im on Team Disgruntled, and we try make JBs quality decision known to everyone, but I have OGs and 2001 retros, so there's no need for me to knock anyone who is finally getting a chance to get some blk/red XIs. So if you just want these to look fresh when you go out, you'll be satisfied, but if you are look to truly experience the XI, I suggest you take the $310+ tax and get some XIs from 2001 or before.

CHECK YOUR PATENT!!!

Right on man , Im a size 12 so Ill have to make sure all my pairs are legit and no major flaws ...

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by fatboyle

I live in South San Francisco. I went to Serramonte Finishline yesterday to reserve a Fusion 20s pair size 11. THIS MORNING, I went back to Finishline to pick up my Fusion 20s and filled out an agreement to pick up 2 PACKAGES...SIZE 11 and 10.5 between 7-8am on December 20th! haha Im bout to drop $750! on 2 JORDAN CDP 11/12 packs!

Watch out and I have 4(four) size 12's ALL from FNL waiting for me ...

CEHCK YOUR PAIR BEFORE YOU BUY THEM!!!!!

I work at Finishline, and we got ours today. I wore my '96 OGs so I could compare them. The patent on many of the XIs, especially sizes 11+, is cut SUPER low, I mean low like varients. The patent on the size 13 I WAS going buy was barely a half-inch thick on the medial side of the shoe, and on one of the sz12s, on the lateral side where the patent dios at the pinkie toe, the patent was >1cm thick
eek.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

Now I know Im on Team Disgruntled, and we try make JBs quality decision known to everyone, but I have OGs and 2001 retros, so there's no need for me to knock anyone who is finally getting a chance to get some blk/red XIs. So if you just want these to look fresh when you go out, you'll be satisfied, but if you are look to truly experience the XI, I suggest you take the $310+ tax and get some XIs from 2001 or before.

CHECK YOUR PATENT!!!

Right on man , Im a size 12 so Ill have to make sure all my pairs are legit and no major flaws ...

Yo where are you gonna go in the bay to get these? if you have any dl locations in san jose that would be
pimp.gif

I work at Finishline, and we got ours today. I wore my '96 OGs so I could compare them. The patent on many of the XIs, especially sizes 11+, is cut SUPER low, I mean low like varients. The patent on the size 13 I WAS going buy was barely a half-inch thick on the medial side of the shoe, and on one of the sz12s, on the lateral side where the patent dips at the pinkie toe, the patent was >1cm thick
eek.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

CHECK YOUR PATENT!!!
Do you have comparable pics? I'm ordering mine online (hopefully I'll be able to) and won't have a choice to check.

I work at Finishline, and we got ours today. I wore my '96 OGs so I could compare them. The patent on many of the XIs, especially sizes 11+, is cut SUPER low, I mean low like varients. The patent on the size 13 I WAS going buy was barely a half-inch thick on the medial side of the shoe, and on one of the sz12s, on the lateral side where the patent dips at the pinkie toe, the patent was >1cm thick
eek.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

CHECK YOUR PATENT!!!
smh.gif

I want the XII's only, looking forward to selling them on eBay once I get them.

Back
Top Bottom