11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I can actually a get pair of white cement IVs right now but I would have to pass on the cdp.I already have the retro 11s but not the taxis,I have the bred 12s.Just wanted to know what some of you think about that.I hate when s*** like this happens....
id go for the cements man

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Originally Posted by RetroMan23

Does anyone have picture of all three releases of the XI....the OG's, 2001 retro and the CDP .....lets see the comparison

Yeah that's a good idea! Good thinking!
OG's are superior in every way. Trust me.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

I can actually a get pair of white cement IVs right now but I would have to pass on the cdp.I already have the retro 11s but not the taxis,I have the bred 12s.Just wanted to know what some of you think about that.I hate when s*** like this happens....

Im dam sure leanin that way.The only thing is I like to wear my shoes and I don't know how much wear is left in 99's.Once there unwearable I probablyregret not getting this pack.I might just have to take a chance though....

Originally Posted by BbEAR017

I'm going to pass on this pack. I already have black/red XIs. I would love another pair but funds are pretty low and I still have a bunch of Christmas shopping to do. I'd rather buy other people gifts than spend $300+ on myself right now. Every year I donate presents to toys for tots. That won't change this year. The kids need it more than me.

hmmmm... What's up with that backwards Jumpman? LMAO, I can't get down like that. It just looks silly.
keepin it real..

This speculation is too much. Everyone should be able to figure out away to cop without going
over $400-$450 max. Keep in mind almost all the CDP's pre-release prices were much higher than
what the going price settled at. DMP price didn't stop going up after. More of these. People's wallets
gased out...

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Im dam sure leanin that way.The only thing is I like to wear my shoes and I don't know how much wear is left in 99's.Once there unwearable I probably regret not getting this pack.I might just have to take a chance though....
I'd go for the cdp just for that reason...that seems like a big risk in my eyes.

just copped my pair, and thanks to my fellow NTers for hooking it up here in the NYC area. Did anyone notice the box is smaller then the other packs (am a size9 btw). its not an issue but when i put the pack with the rest it looked way smaller

i picked up for retail today at my spot, kind of let down, the breds dont compare to my vnds breds at all, there not even that shiny, and the xii have so manyquality issues such as excess glue, i feel like my money went to waste

anyone in nyc can do me the favor and pm n let me know where in nyc i can get these for retail or close to retail id really appreciate it im going away theweek of release,,

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by glove72

Yeah, these are hyped but I think I'm in that category...last purchase to end the collection and 11 are my grails missing from my collection.

I'm deployed in the desert and wifey is months pregnant back home So I can't have her out and about the day after christmas , so if I can pay 450 and guarantee I'm covered, so be it...they'll stay on ice till I'm stateside...gl to the rest of you...
The date of the pack got changed to 12/20/2008 (Next Saturday)

nah I didnt know...only can get on the sites like once a week...good looking out

I have the retro 11 and the now the CDP 11 retro is better in every way also the jumpman is facing the wrong way on the cdp its faces left not right Ill getsome pic up in the morning I can find my camera right now.

I had to go to Plan B for this pack as my spot that was doing pre-orders is not getting this pack. As it stands, it looks like things should be fine as my guyat another spot is looking out for me.

I think this release could get a little sketchy in some places.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Just to put it out there on the units out there once again , I know Fox Hills Finish Line well be getting 21 pairs in a size 12 .... and thats just one size ....
Whats up with these numbers? I'm going to call stores again tomorrow. One FTL I called which does pretty well with Jordans and they got every CDP said they are getting 21 pair TOTAL
mad.gif

Just another heads up on units , and WHY no need for the HYPE, is that .... FOX HILLS in LA well have 24 size 10's and 17 size 9's .... they well beout there people NO worries .

Just to put it out there on the units out there once again , I know Fox Hills Finish Line well be getting 21 pairs in a size 12 .... and thats just one size ....
Whats up with these numbers? I'm going to call stores again tomorrow. One FTL I called which does pretty well with Jordans and they got every CDP said they are getting 21 pair TOTAL
mad.gif

Just another heads up on units , and WHY no need for the HYPE, is that .... FOX HILLS in LA well have 24 size 10's and 17 size 9's .... they well be out there people NO worries .
dont know why is everyone worried/ just go in the morning before they open/ there will be plenty for everyone JB wants to make a profit and forthe fact its the holidays / i know theres about 4 spots in my area / so everyone chill and dont pay over retail ur wating ur dough
wink.gif
/ in a couple months these will hit the outlets just like the rest of the CDPs!

^ i hope youre right....the bay gets crazy when it comes to jordans

plus, everybody and they mama's was planning to get this pack since the whole concept was introduced

Been sayin don't stress these from jump but hey I guess when u see all the hype, and dudes havin their packs already and you don't, I guess a +@**%would get a little nervous....but don't stress it...there will be more than enough to go around...will post my info after I do a little searching innyc....

for 700-1000 ill give some one my pack. i still dont see why JB didnt retro every shoe in singles instead of packs.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by GZA73

Wow at the prices. You could get a DS DMP set with some of the $ people are selling these at!
Where?
nerd.gif

My boy has got 13 packs haha, cleaned out a store.
Resellers
mad.gif

Poofyo101 can you please change your avy? See there is a Bengal getting the business and thats not whats up. Thanks
grin.gif
ACTUALLY...he works in retail and copped pairs early, so all of his boys can have their pairs for retail.

You didn't have to raise you E-voice
laugh.gif
. Thats a good thing He didthere.
Hey does anyone know if these will be available on finishline.com, footlocker, eastbay, or footaction?
They will. All the packs have been up. I'm diggin how dudes in high traffic areas keep saying everyone will get theirs. If I'm wrong comerelease day I'll admit it but I just don't think its going to be all peaches and cream.

im goin to Atlanta this weekend coming up to see the Falcons play does anybody know any spots where i can cop early

Back
Top Bottom