11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

i know im stepping in a pool of sharks, but the OG shape for both XI and XII's look bulky. Trust me im no noob but lets be real.
I was comparing them to the CDP, and the CDP has a cleaner look to them overall.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

im getting annoyed with what stores are telling me. i find out one day that they are having a butt load of them and then when i call a few days or a week later, i get "oh i heard we are getting one size of each" $+# is that? either someone is giving me wrong info or there is some mad shady stuff going on over in those stores. now i dont know where i should be looking to...hmmmm....decisions decisions.

Thats how shoe stores work , They want ppl to think they only have a few when really they have a lot , like when I was working i would say " size 9 ? Thisour last 9 man , you got to get it before its gone ..." when really I have 5 more in a 9 in the back ... lol ... and then again , you have to think aboutthe employes . Like I told you about the numbers. YES for sure thats what they started with , but who knows how many employes where that size. Once again whenI use to work , there was never a size 12 because I would always take them ...

Originally Posted by DaBoyWonda

i know im stepping in a pool of sharks, but the OG shape for both XI and XII's look bulky. Trust me im no noob but lets be real.
I was comparing them to the CDP, and the CDP has a cleaner look to them overall.
yea...and the OG's ......too much patent and its all high up on the shoe and crap
looks weird.

But the 01 retro's look better.........01>CDP>OG
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

yea...and the OG's ......too much patent and its all high up on the shoe and crap
looks weird.

ohwell.gif
^^exactly, someone is on da same page as me

looks weird.

ohwell.gif

af3363fc44e143700b5dcbaa4527f312cae44a45.gif

HEy anyone from San Diego wanna help a brotha out in coppin these?? Im kinda new to this and dont know exactly where to go and get em. Or if i should camp outor not

i ordered from sneakersus.com tonight. ive never used this website before. can anyone verify that they are legit / no fakes please. please any info on pastexperiences youve had before when coppin off their website would be greatly appreciated. i know i'll probably get flamed for paying over retail but icannot afford to miss work in order to camp out. Thanks NT

i ordered from sneakersus.com tonight. ive never used this website before. can anyone verify that they are legit / no fakes please. please any info on pastexperiences youve had before when coppin off their website would be greatly appreciated. i know i'll probably get flamed for paying over retail but icannot afford to miss work in order to camp out. Thanks NT

Originally Posted by thekronic1

i ordered from sneakersus.com tonight. ive never used this website before. can anyone verify that they are legit / no fakes please. please any info on past experiences youve had before when coppin off their website would be greatly appreciated. i know i'll probably get flamed for paying over retail but i cannot afford to miss work in order to camp out. Thanks NT

Im nott sure if they LEGIT , but Im thinking they are . I feel you on that ... Work is work man , dont miss it for a pair of shoes . Glade my dudes let me payalready and pick them up when Im off work ...

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by kevineg6

For NYC heads, Nike Town confirmed they have 320 sets, thats the highest stock number I know so far in Tri-state area. So if you go there on Saturday morning, I think everyone will get theirs. This pack is far from rare so don't panic.
nerd.gif
im hearing big NT stores are getting 300+ packs, i hope NTLA is one of them.

Ask Ironman he knows....
nerd.gif

ironman where art thou?
nerd.gif

FALSE.

Nice answer....

Don't tell us why its false....

NTLA will have a good amount. I have talked to a person that works there but I think lots of folks will be there.

Sometimes its better to go to the stores and ask then to call. If you are in a major city you should be ok. Just meg the leg work and secure your pack.

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Do you guys think there will be plenty in stock when they go on sale on Saturday? B/C I don't feel like reserving them. But I just want to make sure.
If I could reserve them, I definitely would be on that. Now if only I could find a spot in Seattle that would do that...

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

looks weird.

ohwell.gif

af3363fc44e143700b5dcbaa4527f312cae44a45.gif
its just my opinion and im sorry i don't like OG's just because they're OG's
i think they the patent leather cut looks weird and thats me.

Originally Posted by GIveMEshoes

HEy anyone from San Diego wanna help a brotha out in coppin these?? Im kinda new to this and dont know exactly where to go and get em. Or if i should camp out or not

Yo this is random, but when the fire red 5's came out in 06... i totally slept in, and my gf at the time felt bad for me so she called a friend who workedat the costa mesa nordstroms.. and they had one more pair in my size so she just charged it to her card and had em shipped to the bay.. I know nordstroms uphere will be having them, im sure they will down there also.... plus nordstroms is more of a low key place bz ppl dont think of nordstroms when they think ofjordans

damn i should have ordered them when i could have too bad i slept in!! dah! now i gotta find a reliable spot that is giving real numbers instead of some bs

I just held these in my hand today...

Shoes are miserable
tired.gif

The XI's shape is wayyy off. The red looks pink in certain lighting. The Carbon Fiber looks sorta fake...

The XII's had hella glue stains and compared to the OG XII's that i had; they cdp XII's were lighter....i remember the OG XII was strong and heavy.

Sticking with my original conclusion....Pass.

Not trying to be a hater, and it didn't stop me from buying them, but XI just dont compare to the 01 and the Xii don't compare to the black and redretro quality from a few years back either. They feel light and not substantial. Then again I'm sure most won't be balling in them. And i agree withabove the red on XI seem too light.

I just pick this up at my spot 2 weeks earlier but I had to pay $500 for them. The XI looks horrible but the XII looks alright. Im thinking to file a reportto JORDAN Brand regarding to the store releasing the sneakers early and raping buyers with high cost. Should I do this or was $500 a reasonable price?

Originally Posted by JediDuNkz

I just pick this up at my spot 2 weeks earlier but I had to pay $500 for them. The XI looks horrible but the XII looks alright. Im thinking to file a report to JORDAN Brand regarding to the store releasing the sneakers early and raping buyers with high cost. Should I do this or was $500 a reasonable price?
they didnt force you to buy it, its just a suggested retail price anyways, so technically they can charge more if they want. make hype pay forhype.

Back
Top Bottom