11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Originally Posted by DaBoyWonda

It's sad how many bias people trash this shoe. For example "The DMP is better and has a more OG shape"...its da same patent cut and shape as the CDP XI's. It so getting old quick.
The Taxi's is on point too....I bet if these were the SpaceJams and the White/Red XII's everyone would be praising JB

hey daboywonda wondering if you have all the shoes you mentioned on hand and comparing them? The DMPs and the OG XI i think you said in your last post? Andhow'd you get the pack so early? From what i've seen of pics the overall shape of the XIs do seem a little off but i don't even have 01s to compareto. thanks

I took a look at the pack this weekend and they werent too bad, imo. Quality was good, not great, on both shoes. I think ima have to double up on this pack

Originally Posted by Cloud

It's sad how many bias people trash this shoe. For example "The DMP is better and has a more OG shape"...its da same patent cut and shape as the CDP XI's. It so getting old quick.
The Taxi's is on point too....I bet if these were the SpaceJams and the White/Red XII's everyone would be praising JB

hey daboywonda wondering if you have all the shoes you mentioned on hand and comparing them? The DMPs and the OG XI i think you said in your last post? And how'd you get the pack so early? thanks
^^I dont have the OG's, but i do have the DMP's. I went to my spot last night while they was closin up and peep em out and did thecomparison myself. I probaly wasn't clear, my bad.
I was saying the DMP's is cut the same as the CDP XI's but no one crucified JB about the DMP XI's

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

anybody else get through this morning via nike employee store and get the 40% off???

after 51 minutes of calling non-stop i FINALLY got through
smile.gif

$165 .... merry xmas to me!
now thats nice regardless of bad quality or not
pimp.gif

didn't know they were selling to nike employees already.

Originally Posted by SneakerNoob791

Everyone needs to calm the F&!! down...if you think its gonna be hard to cop from your area, hop online the night before. You have 3 chances: finishline, Eastbay, and NDC. If you want to be extra crazy with it...camp out at your spot with a laptop that has a internet card. If you dont have one, borrow one from a friend. Some of you need to get a hold of yourselves...smoke a blunt, take a drink or bust a nut.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
real talk

anybody else get through this morning via nike employee store and get the 40% off???

smile.gif

now thats nice regardless of bad quality or not
pimp.gif

didn't know they were selling to nike employees already.

yup, you have to call... only a few sizes left when i called. phones opened at 10am eastern time, lines were busy! took me almost an hour to get through and iwas calling non-stop

smile.gif

You are officially one of the few who will ever cop this pack for that price...nice job.
smokin.gif

why complain about these?
did you see the 2009 line up? Makes these look grail status.
i remember when the DMP was getting thrashed about quality this, differences that...

I never had a pair of the XI's or XII's....so yes, I'm truly fiendin' for this pack!

hey daboywonda wondering if you have all the shoes you mentioned on hand and comparing them? The DMPs and the OG XI i think you said in your last post? And how'd you get the pack so early? thanks
^^I dont have the OG's, but i do have the DMP's. I went to my spot last night while they was closin up and peep em out and did the comparison myself. I probaly wasn't clear, my bad.
I was saying the DMP's is cut the same as the CDP XI's but no one crucified JB about the DMP XI's

I see, thanks man. well interested to get your perspective on it, what about the shape comparisons with it? I think in your last post you said the OG shape forboth XIs and XIIs were bulky compared to it.

smile.gif

You are officially one of the few who will ever cop this pack for that price...nice job.
smokin.gif

thanks man.... nobody else on NT was able to scoop these up? i figured it was on "the hush" since nobody posted info about it, and i did not want toblow it up either, but i figured after an hour in of busy tones it would be all NT fam calling

smile.gif

smokin.gif

thanks man.... nobody else on NT was able to scoop these up? i figured it was on "the hush" since nobody posted info about it, and i did not want to blow it up either, but i figured after an hour in of busy tones it would be all NT fam calling
Only Nike employees could call right?

Originally Posted by eye see soles

smile.gif

smokin.gif

thanks man.... nobody else on NT was able to scoop these up? i figured it was on "the hush" since nobody posted info about it, and i did not want to blow it up either, but i figured after an hour in of busy tones it would be all NT fam calling

yeah, they were really strict too... employee #, credit card info, billing and shipping info all had to be legit

Well there will be a extra pack out there for someone to enjoy. I got a great deal on a 2007 r6 so no more jordans for me for a lil while. I got my 01 retroson right now, they ain't pretty but that bike is.

This is too sad, I only want the XI's but I dont have the money for the whole pack

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Tell me folks,, do you really think JB did a poor job on the CDP's? Do the soles of the 11's look that fake to you? And what about the 12's?

why are you still talking about this? over and over again.. give it a rest

smile.gif

smokin.gif
just called the employee store and they said that they didn't sell any today and the release date is 12/20...

i know we've discussed the overpaying...but for those looking, PYS just reloaded their sizes on the website and it appears they are available...just incase you're like me and don't have access to pick them up on release...

Just wait a few more days people, don't pay 50% EXTRA on these

THREE HUNDO
9th WIZZL

Originally Posted by glove72

i know we've discussed the overpaying...but for those looking, PYS just reloaded their sizes on the website and it appears they are available...just in case you're like me and don't have access to pick them up on release...

uptempo just added some low sizes back on too...

Originally Posted by eye see soles

smile.gif

smokin.gif

yeah, they were really strict too... employee #, credit card info, billing and shipping info all had to be legit
By the time I got through they only had size 15 left.

Back
Top Bottom