11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

i ended up gettin my own unoffical 11, 11 cdp ds concords and space jams for $400 picked up so im offically not getting this cdp now. ill put it like thisthough for anyone in the so cal area, unless you know someone who works at any of the footlockers, footactions around this area it is doubtful your going tohave a good shot at getting these, at a few of the spots i go to over half the packs are spoken for by either employees or friends of employees, it benifits mebecause my boy got my pack on hold if i decide to change my mind but it sucks for the regular buyer.

and to dude who dropped $500 on the pack and is upset about it, you coulda got 2001 blk reds and og taxis for about the same price or slightly less. what doyou want to complain to nike for do you want them to say oh were sorry you overpaid by close to $200
roll.gif
heres a check for $200 since your a loyal buyer.

[table][tr][td]Animal Thug1539[/td] [td]wrote:
[/td] [/tr][/table]
they cdp XII's were lighter....i remember the OG XII was strong and heavy.

Sticking with my original conclusion....Pass.

uhh, who doesn't want a lighter basketball shoe? Seriously i feel the arguement about JB falling off and the issue of quality, and I also know the purposeto buy these shoes really ain't to ball in them and most probably won't, but cmon. A basketball shoe is supposed to be light.

Originally Posted by JediDuNkz

I just pick this up at my spot 2 weeks earlier but I had to pay $500 for them. The XI looks horrible but the XII looks alright. Im thinking to file a report to JORDAN Brand regarding to the store releasing the sneakers early and raping buyers with high cost. Should I do this or was $500 a reasonable price?

Damn...500 is ignorant....

Originally Posted by Cloud

[table][tr][td]Animal Thug1539[/td] [td]wrote:
[/td] [/tr][/table]
they cdp XII's were lighter....i remember the OG XII was strong and heavy.

uhh, who doesn't want a lighter basketball shoe? Seriously i feel the arguement about JB falling off and the issue of quality, and I also know the purpose to buy these shoes really ain't to ball in them and most probably won't, but cmon. A basketball shoe is supposed to be light.

Exactly. People just want something to complain about.

Be happy you're getting two OG colorways done right.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by JediDuNkz

I just pick this up at my spot 2 weeks earlier but I had to pay $500 for them. The XI looks horrible but the XII looks alright. Im thinking to file a report to JORDAN Brand regarding to the store releasing the sneakers early and raping buyers with high cost. Should I do this or was $500 a reasonable price?
they didnt force you to buy it, its just a suggested retail price anyways, so technically they can charge more if they want. make hype pay for hype.

basically how it works... (dont forget you got them early)

It's sad how many bias people trash this shoe. For example "The DMP is better and has a more OG shape"...its da same patent cut and shape as theCDP XI's. It so getting old quick.
The Taxi's is on point too....I bet if these were the SpaceJams and the White/Red XII's everyone would be praising JB

eye see soles there not done right @ all. The 11's are horrible. Jordan Brand is milking off of cheap !+#%. The 11's look like super fakes. For thosewho's buying enjoy. But ima put my bread to quality not crap.......... smh @ the dude who paid $500.....

Everyone needs to calm the F&!! down...if you think its gonna be hard to cop from your area, hop online the night before. You have 3 chances: finishline,Eastbay, and NDC. If you want to be extra crazy with it...camp out at your spot with a laptop that has a internet card. If you dont have one, borrow one from afriend. Some of you need to get a hold of yourselves...smoke a blunt, take a drink or bust a nut.

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

Originally Posted by Batusai

I am from Manila and I just got mine tonite boys!!!!
From where did you get your pack? Here in the Phils or Online?
happy.gif

@Batusai - you're a lucky guy...Phil NTers have been planning on camping out on the RD and you already have yours...i just hope that you're not thesame size as mine....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerNoob791

Everyone needs to calm the F&!! down...if you think its gonna be hard to cop from your area, hop online the night before. You have 3 chances: finishline, Eastbay, and NDC. If you want to be extra crazy with it...camp out at your spot with a laptop that has a internet card. If you dont have one, borrow one from a friend. Some of you need to get a hold of yourselves...smoke a blunt, take a drink or bust a nut.
87d159e0cce4f1989496c6bf91a6fc971ceac03.bmp

Keep doing it

Hey you know I'm thinking is any of y'all loving this pack! Is any of y'all feelin this 11/12 pack? Because I'm thinking some of y'all folkain't liking this pack because of the sole of the XI's and the patent-leather. Y'all thinking the XI's are fake! Is that it. Y'all thinkit's fake?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I just held these in my hand today...

Shoes are miserable
tired.gif

The XI's shape is wayyy off. The Carbon Fiber looks sorta fake...

The XII's had hella glue stains and compared to the OG XII's that i had; they cdp XII's were lighter....i remember the OG XII was strong and heavy.

Yep. And don't forget the miserable patent leather and skinny laces on the XI.

And the thing that kills me is that the patent leather on the originals had a purpose - it was cut much higher so it acted as a support rand when cutting fromside to side- Tinker has said that in interviews.

The patent leather is so low on these that it serves no purpose at all - it's just there for decoration.

Originally Posted by Litflynt

Originally Posted by SneakerNoob791

Everyone needs to calm the F&!! down...if you think its gonna be hard to cop from your area, hop online the night before. You have 3 chances: finishline, Eastbay, and NDC. If you want to be extra crazy with it...camp out at your spot with a laptop that has a internet card. If you dont have one, borrow one from a friend. Some of you need to get a hold of yourselves...smoke a blunt, take a drink or bust a nut.
87d159e0cce4f1989496c6bf91a6fc971ceac03.bmp

Keep doing it

smokin.gif

Tell me folks,, do you really think JB did a poor job on the CDP's? Do the soles of the 11's look that fake to you? And what about the 12's?

anybody else get through this morning via nike employee store and get the 40% off???

after 51 minutes of calling non-stop i FINALLY got through
smile.gif

$165 .... merry xmas to me!

Back
Top Bottom