11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Yo, just got word from my spot that the price for them is now $350.00.... So i call another branch location in Boston and they tell me as far as they knowit's still 309.00... I'm gonna see in a couple days if any other branches know about this price increase. If not, I'm gonna flip the *$%@ out ondude tryin to hustle me for 40 bucks!

Anyone have comparison pics of these vs. 2001's vs. OG's

I'd really like to see some evidence of all these gripes people have

went to the mall to see about reserving a pair and when i get there is see a line of like 50 ppl at finishline jus to pre-order!! this release is crazy

LOVE um....no lines.....2 for me 1 for my cuz
347323059.jpg

347322734.jpg

Originally Posted by yeerp

Originally Posted by SneakerNoob791

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

anybody else get through this morning via nike employee store and get the 40% off???

after 51 minutes of calling non-stop i FINALLY got through
smile.gif

$165 .... merry xmas to me!
You are officially one of the few who will ever cop this pack for that price...nice job.
smokin.gif
just called the employee store and they said that they didn't sell any today and the release date is 12/20...

i dunno what to tell you man, might want to talk to a different rep

Originally Posted by baysfinest

went to the mall to see about reserving a pair and when i get there is see a line of like 50 ppl at finishline jus to pre-order!! this release is crazy
Never pre-ordered from FNL before, do you have to pay the full price in advance? Please let me know.....pm me Thanks

i always thought that some fellow NTers were too picky and whined too much about the quality of certain JB products until i saw both kicks today, imgonna have to agree with some of them, this package is not even worth paying retail price for.

i went to a few stores in the miami area to check availability and check them out in person before making a decision, im glad i saw them in person beforepulling the trigger online or even waking up early to try and copp them. i was only interested in getting the package for the XIs let just say JB didntdeliver with these
indifferent.gif
. XI- the leather on the backside around theankle IMO has variant feel to it, is hard/stiff (nomo). the sole i had no complaints about it, the patent leather like many have said is not true to theprevious retro or OG. XII- the tumble/peeble (whatever u wish to call it) leather is not consistent like the retros were, it seems like dull and shiny werethe black area is, IMO it should of been all dull or all shiny, it def has a cheap leather feel to it.

my 2 cents if you have the right funds you are better off getting some retros or if you are lucky get the package for way under retail.

good luck to those trying to copp.

Originally Posted by tak

Never pre-ordered from FNL before, do you have to pay the full price in advance? Please let me know.....pm me Thanks

I thought Finsh Line got in trouble for doing pre-orders on Jordans in the beginning of the year so they stopped after the first or second CDP. That could justbe around my way though.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

LOVE um....no lines.....2 for me 1 for my cuz
The width on those are way off.
laugh.gif

i blew the pics up.....smh
I know. Just picking.

These guys try to pick out every single flaw. Congrats on getting yours out the way.
smokin.gif

haha thanks

Originally Posted by tak

They stopped doing pre-orders around the March time frame...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by d3772000

Originally Posted by tak

mad.gif

I just called the two closest Finish Lines to me and they both said they are not allowed to do pre-orders.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

i always thought that some fellow NTers were too picky and whined too much about the quality of certain JB products until i saw both kicks today, im gonna have to agree with some of them, this package is not even worth paying retail price for.

i went to a few stores in the miami area to check availability and check them out in person before making a decision, im glad i saw them in person before pulling the trigger online or even waking up early to try and copp them. i was only interested in getting the package for the XIs let just say JB didnt deliver with these
indifferent.gif
. XI- the leather on the backside around the ankle IMO has variant feel to it, is hard/stiff (nomo). the sole i had no complaints about it, the patent leather like many have said is not true to the previous retro or OG. XII- the tumble/peeble (whatever u wish to call it) leather is not consistent like the retros were, it seems like dull and shiny were the black area is, IMO it should of been all dull or all shiny, it def has a cheap leather feel to it.

my 2 cents if you have the right funds you are better off getting some retros or if you are lucky get the package for way under retail.

good luck to those trying to copp.

Although both shoes are my favorites of all time, I've decided not to get a pair after reading and seeing the quality on these. I'll try to flipthese if I can order them online, but I'm not standing in line for them. Good luck to everyone trying to cop a pair. I'll reallocate my funds towardsome eggplant foams.
JB, there needs to be a reshuffling of upper management with new direction because the current direction only points down.

Originally Posted by ronaldmcds513

Originally Posted by d3772000

Originally Posted by tak

mad.gif

I just called the two closest Finish Lines to me and they both said they are not allowed to do pre-orders.
I was there at that finishline trying to do a pre order. 30 mins b4 they open the manager ( another member on NT) came out with a sign showingonly sz 8-10 and then size 14 available for preorder. The other sizes were preordered already when you purchased either the 6 rings or the fusion 20s. Thepreorder is just writing down your name and guaratees you that size on release day.... sucked but oh well should have woke up earlier.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by DaBoyWonda

i know im stepping in a pool of sharks, but the OG shape for both XI and XII's look bulky. Trust me im no noob but lets be real.
I was comparing them to the CDP, and the CDP has a cleaner look to them overall.
yea...and the OG's ......too much patent and its all high up on the shoe and crap
looks weird.

But the 01 retro's look better.........01>CDP>OG
ohwell.gif

af3363fc44e143700b5dcbaa4527f312cae44a45.gif
its just my opinion and im sorry i don't like OG's just because they're OG's
i think they the patent leather cut looks weird and thats me.
laugh.gif

OG's look better because of the quality materials and the more well shaped toe-box. The '01 toe box looks huge and bulky. So once again,

af3363fc44e143700b5dcbaa4527f312cae44a45.gif

Finally after over ten years of waiting for the XI's I just got my box in the mail!! Now it on to friday night for the next pair.

OMG .... That MARTIN clip ^^^^ was TOOOOOOO funny ... very rarely does the internet make me LAUGH OUT LOUD ... but I did in that case ... CLASSIC ...

Back
Top Bottom