11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Anyone in the Denver area willing to travel to Flatirons mall can you please PM me? They're doing a Pre-sale and still have my size left

I'm from So-Cal but I'm traveling to Colorado for X-mas. It's going to be impossible for me to cop in person without help.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by krider31

stop crying... if u dont like it.. dont buy it

what is with this attitude? Seriously when someone/thing releases a product, it needs criticism, good OR bad.

There was no crying i didn't even see a smiley with tears. Come back to reality.

Originally Posted by wolfybezurky

Originally Posted by dreClark

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Come on JB.
indifferent.gif

With that said...The Pack is still copped
tired.gif

Wait the bottom ones are the CDP?? That lower cut actually makes the show look way smoother are you kidding me?? maybe minus the materials and the backward J on the left, these look better

NOW THATS WHAT IM SAYING..........the shape of the CDP looks way smoother than the OG in this pic, The OG looks like a boot.
Please say that its because of the way that the shoe is laced or something. If so I take back everything I said before.

But off that pic.... Looks of CDP > Looks of OG minus the laces
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Cloud

Originally Posted by kicksiscrack

Im kinda glad I bought another 01 XI retro ($75) the other day. Regardless, I still plan on copping 2 packs, and to be honest I am more in it for the taxis..I wanted CONCORDS in this pack!
bred 01 XI retros? how'd you get them for $75?
the owner probably stepped in dog $ hit and mowed lawns with them or their fakes. but kicksiscrack can correct me with pics.

i just called one of my spots and they said people are talkin about camping out..... dont know if i can do that for some shoes but they said they got about 30pair in waco tx. so.. i dunno.

Originally Posted by SlimK4

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Come on JB.
indifferent.gif

tired.gif

Wait the bottom ones are the CDP?? That lower cut actually makes the show look way smoother are you kidding me?? maybe minus the materials and the backward J on the left, these look better
NOW THATS WHAT IM SAYING..........the shape of the CDP looks way smoother than the OG in this pic, The OG looks like a boot.
Please say that its because of the way that the shoe is laced or something. If so I take back everything I said before.

wink.gif

roll.gif

now ive seen it all.....
indifferent.gif

i might go camp out but that really isnt my style. I just called a few spots in Austin that said they have about 75-80 pair and told me if I get there an hourbefore i'll get my shoes so looks like I'll take the trip to austin.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Come on JB.
indifferent.gif

tired.gif

wink.gif
roll.gif

now ive seen it all.....
indifferent.gif

So you are trying to tell me in this pic above, the OGs look more applealing? They look bulky as hell. Let me see another comparison pic and maybei would think different but in this pic the bottom pic looks better like I said before IMO

So
indifferent.gif
yourself homie...

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Come on JB.
indifferent.gif

tired.gif

wink.gif

SMDH!!!
smh.gif

i'm not understandin how people are buying something they don't like. u should be thankin jb for releasing these again

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Come on JB.
indifferent.gif

tired.gif

wink.gif

SMDH!!!
smh.gif

how are you gonna be mad at somebody for liking something just cuz you are basically ____riding on the ogs. If he thinks they look better hesentitled to his opinion and i just so happen to agree with him

^^^^ I kinda like the 01 retro better but I'm definately not hating on the CDP. I like the CDP because its different.

In the picture above, the CDP's 11 really have a better shape than the retro. Of course thats only IMO.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Come on JB.
indifferent.gif

tired.gif

wink.gif

SMDH!!!
smh.gif
how are you gonna be mad at somebody for liking something just cuz you are basically ____riding on the ogs. If he thinks they look better hes entitled to his opinion and i just so happen to agree with him

PREACH...Im glad someone agrees with me

Looking at the evolution of the XI's as they become more of 'lifestyle' their mold becomes more sleeker. JB knows that 85% of people that buy theseshoes dont even wear them for basketball wear, they wear it to accessorize their wardrobe or even as trophies in 'glass cases' To the casual buyer, thebottom jordans in the pic would look more appealing to the eyes than the boot like shape of the OG

Still my Opinion though....

Originally Posted by iHust1e

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Come on JB.
indifferent.gif

tired.gif

wink.gif
roll.gif

now ive seen it all.....
indifferent.gif
So you are trying to tell me in this pic above, the OGs look more applealing? They look bulky as hell. Let me see another comparison pic and maybe i would think different but in this pic the bottom pic looks better like I said before IMO

So
indifferent.gif
yourself homie...

Yes.

If you like the way those CDPs look, I'd advise you to buy a pair of fakes. You would save yourself some moneyIMO.

just picked mines up. at work right now so I can't really try them on. Thinking about getting rid of the 12's tho. not sure about it. Not feeling thelaces on the 11's, they too thin. but still a nice shoe. I got the 01's so these are gonna sit in the closet for a minute. good luck to those trying toget this pack, round my way cats is charging $450 or more. I picked up for $350. thats the lowest I seen. didnt' want to take my chances trying to pick upfor retail.

just picked mines up. at work right now so I can't really try them on. Thinking about getting rid of the 12's tho. not sure about it. Not feeling thelaces on the 11's, they too thin. but still a nice shoe. I got the 01's so these are gonna sit in the closet for a minute. good luck to those trying toget this pack, round my way cats is charging $450 or more. I picked up for $350. thats the lowest I seen. didnt' want to take my chances trying to pick upfor retail.

I also like the CDP XI's, keep in mind those are a 10.5 compared to the 9.5 OG's in the pics. People are entitled to their own opinions, no reason toclown people. It's not a sin to like a retro more than an OG.

Back
Top Bottom