11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Damn, All this cdp talk & i dont see anyone blowing up spots
smh.gif

How about everyone mention a spot thats def gonna get these to help out other NT'ers in the struggle

For all my Jersey Heads I have 3 words
"Against All Odds"
Jersey Gardens
Retail no tax
30sub84.jpg
beastbay.... : ()

Im in San Diego and man I really want these shoes!! Anybody got any tips for me? Should I camp out?? Dang ive wanted these since the 8th grade!!

smh.gif

How about everyone mention a spot thats def gonna get these to help out other NT'ers in the struggle

"Against All Odds"
Jersey Gardens
Retail no tax
30sub84.jpg

RETAIL? With this being an Air Jordan Package, I would've never expected that. I went to Magic Sneakers in Jersey City and they were charging $400. Anotherstore named Xtreme was selling each shoe seperate for $300 Each Shoe
smh.gif

Also, can any Jersey Heads recommend me to any stores in Jersey City
nerd.gif
?And what are the statistics looking like for how many packs certain stores in Jersey City are getting? Lastly, say I can't get to stores early and can onlyget there at about 8:00 AM. Am I pretty much screwed?

Originally Posted by Litflynt

smh.gif

"Against All Odds"
Jersey Gardens
Retail no tax
30sub84.jpg
no way they sell for retail before release date
eek.gif

Originally Posted by airkeung88

Originally Posted by Litflynt

smh.gif

"Against All Odds"
Jersey Gardens
Retail no tax
30sub84.jpg
no way they sell for retail before release date
eek.gif
damn, if i saw this earlier i woulda made the trip over

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

I have Ds og taxi's sz 9. Any trades for the package Sz 8 ?

ok wait ....you have ds og taxi's and you wanna trade them for the cdp ones???
eyes.gif

I must have read this wrong

nanbeezy wrote:
SlimK4 wrote:
wolfybezurky wrote:
krider31 wrote:
dreClark wrote:
dscn6484qm1.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Come on JB.
indifferent.gif

With that said...The Pack is still copped
tired.gif

stop crying... if u dont like it.. dont buy it

Wait the bottom ones are the CDP?? That lower cut actually makes the show look way smoother are you kidding me?? maybe minus the materials and the backward J on the left, these look better

NOW THATS WHAT IM SAYING..........the shape of the CDP looks way smoother than the OG in this pic, The OG looks like a boot.
Please say that its because of the way that the shoe is laced or something. If so I take back everything I said before.

But off that pic.... Looks of CDP > Looks of OG minus the laces
wink.gif

SMDH!!!
smh.gif

Oh god....somebody formed their own opinion. That's not the JB norm. Let's SMH him...
laugh.gif

I do agree with you. The CDP does look a little cleaner compared to the OG in that picture. I hope everybody that wants a pair gets a pair. I hope the haterskeep hating because its funny.

So what's the deal? How many packs are gonna be availible? They super limited? Cuz I jus missed the presales at finishline and I don't want to waste mytime on RD just to get shafted
smh.gif

This has probably already been brought up, but do the CDP XI's have the fat laces like the OG and the Retro XI's? Could someone confirm this for me?

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Originally Posted by wolfybezurky

Originally Posted by krider31

Originally Posted by dreClark

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Come on JB.
indifferent.gif

With that said...The Pack is still copped
tired.gif

stop crying... if u dont like it.. dont buy it

Wait the bottom ones are the CDP?? That lower cut actually makes the show look way smoother are you kidding me?? maybe minus the materials and the backward J on the left, these look better
NOW THATS WHAT IM SAYING..........the shape of the CDP looks way smoother than the OG in this pic, The OG looks like a boot.
Please say that its because of the way that the shoe is laced or something. If so I take back everything I said before.

But off that pic.... Looks of CDP > Looks of OG minus the laces
wink.gif

SMDH!!!
smh.gif
how are you gonna be mad at somebody for liking something just cuz you are basically ____riding on the ogs. If he thinks they look better hes entitled to his opinion and i just so happen to agree with him
PREACH...Im glad someone agrees with me

Looking at the evolution of the XI's as they become more of 'lifestyle' their mold becomes more sleeker. JB knows that 85% of people that buy these shoes dont even wear them for basketball wear, they wear it to accessorize their wardrobe or even as trophies in 'glass cases' To the casual buyer, the bottom jordans in the pic would look more appealing to the eyes than the boot like shape of the OG

Still my Opinion though....

Wrong. I linked the comparison pic to a "casual buyer" who has a very 'formal' sense of style (but also likes streetwear) and could care lessabout jordans and he liked the OGs better in every pic, before you even said that.

GG american capitalist marketing (if this is the case which i doubt)...

Originally Posted by carmineplease

This has probably already been brought up, but do the CDP XI's have the fat laces like the OG and the Retro XI's? Could someone confirm this for me?

I believe they arent as thick as the ogs and retroes..

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

To the people that like the shape of the CDP compared to the OG, how many of you had an OG pair, or were into them for at least the past 5-6 years? I ask this because to me, the CDP XI truely resembles a variant XI mold. So if you weren't into the XI back then, I can understand why the differences mean nothing to you, or that you prefer it even.

However to me, these scream nothing but fake. We on NT loathe fakes, but now its cool because JB put it out? Sure, you are going to continue hearing us complain about these sneakers because the fact of the matter is that this shoe is a grail to many, maybe most, and seeing them resemble fakes is absolutely atrocious.
Thank you.
Insert applause.gif

I would trade my size 10.5 DMP 11s for the pack 11s anyday! Ive always wanted the blk/reds, I dont care for the concord colorway that much.

Who cares about the shape. I have the OG's and every 11 since then. I don't care I love the 11's

VI is considered ALOT more valuable than ANY non-og VII. That is a plausable trade, but xvi/vii for the xi/xii would not be.

Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

I would trade my size 10.5 DMP 11s for the pack 11s anyday! Ive always wanted the blk/reds, I dont care for the concord colorway that much.

3028768189_c8fc64c902_o.gif

just a head up nt, the xi fits very tight. i wear a size 9 perfectly and they fit like a 8 to me. if you guys like the xi more, you may consider getting atleast half size up.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

I will take you up on that trade, and I will take up the OG for retro Taxi trade...
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by crossshooter

just a head up nt, the xi fits very tight. i wear a size 9 perfectly and they fit like a 8 to me. if you guys like the xi more, you may consider getting at least half size up.

Yeah. It's kinda snug fit.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom