11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

just picked mines up. at work right now so I can't really try them on. Thinking about getting rid of the 12's tho. not sure about it. Not feeling thelaces on the 11's, they too thin. but still a nice shoe. I got the 01's so these are gonna sit in the closet for a minute. good luck to those trying toget this pack, round my way cats is charging $450 or more. I picked up for $350. thats the lowest I seen. didnt' want to take my chances trying to pick upfor retail.

this is was this morning at the ES waiting for wristbands. out of all the packs released, this has been the biggest turnout we've had at the store, minusthe 6/17 pack. are we crazy?

^^^dam shawty lol

i just called all my local stores and theyre gettin ONE in each freakin size and my mom is still refusing to drive me to the mall be fore noon. I basicallyhave no chance im so mad, especially because ive never had 11s or 12s in my whole life and ive been looking forward to these for a long time.

Im just gonna say a prayer and hope she comes around. I have no wishes for Xmas at all and i said i only wanted this from my ENTIRE family collectively. shesays its a waste of their money. are u kidding me thats like 20 bucks per person and im even willing to buy them myself. but no i shouldnt waste my money. Igot a dam job so i could buy what i wanted and now she wont even let me use my own money. I dont get it. I really dont.

Sorry, just my vent. Dam im mad lool

so ma girl works at finishline and they just received their last shipment before the package and they received 46 pairs but no size 9's. I never owned apaid of xi or xii. do they fit true to size? should i get a size 8.5 or 9. any help is appreciated.

Yeah the employee store was bananas. There were over 100 people there to get their wristband. Me and my boys got ours and we will be getting our size. Plus wejust realized no tax up here too. DAMN

its funny how peeps was lyk u going to easily get this pack with no problem blah blah blah. n now peeps are camping out!! luckily my friend works in footlockern he aint coppin so hes goin to cop it for me on friday. so wen peeps are going buck wild for them in the morning on saturday, ima be sleeping lyk a baby LOL

the whole allure of an 11 is that it has that bootish type shape.

the CDP's look flat as anything, which isn't a good thing.

but i doubt that will stop many from buying these up in their hoards.

just makes complaining about this stuff futile.

because there's 100's people ready to snap up your pairs if you don't like.

JB will never learn.

lets have a lil fun.

reply with if your going to cop saturday for sure and if you got money for more than 1 state that too.
ill start:

yes, coppin' 1

Originally Posted by mikeposite

lets have a lil fun.

reply with if your going to cop saturday for sure and if you got money for more than 1 state that too.
ill start:

yes, coppin' 1
I'm gonna try Eastbay Friday night, if that fails....I'll get them Saturday (hopefully) My goal is for 1, but 2 would be verysatisfying!

To the people that like the shape of the CDP compared to the OG, how many of you had an OG pair, or were into them for at least the past 5-6 years? I ask thisbecause to me, the CDP XI truely resembles a variant XI mold. So if you weren't into the XI back then, I can understand why the differences mean nothing toyou, or that you prefer it even.

However to me, these scream nothing but fake. We on NT loathe fakes, but now its cool because JB put it out? Sure, you are going to continue hearing uscomplain about these sneakers because the fact of the matter is that this shoe is a grail to many, maybe most, and seeing them resemble fakes is absolutelyatrocious.

lets have a lil fun.

ill start:

yes, coppin' 1

indifferent.gif

but anyway I went to my spot today and the footaction employee was beging me to roll threw and cop here cause it is goingto be dead and that they have so many packs it aint even funny ..and he thinks they will still be there after release day.. ahh well I guess I no were I'mgoing ..

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

Yeah the employee store was bananas. There were over 100 people there to get their wristband. Me and my boys got ours and we will be getting our size. Plus we just realized no tax up here too. DAMN

nice pics!!! do you know if they are shipping them out saturday morning to all the people who phone ordered last monday?

Originally Posted by bdis1986

lets have a lil fun.

ill start:

yes, coppin' 1

indifferent.gif

but anyway I went to my spot today and the footaction employee was beging me to roll threw and cop here cause it is going to be dead and that they have so many packs it aint even funny ..and he thinks they will still be there after realese day.. ahh well I guess I no were I'm going ..

laugh.gif
roll.gif

bdis, you a fool.

Anyone with an 11/12 pack in size 9.5 or 9 wanna trade for my 6/17 pack in 9.5? hit me up....

Anyone with an 11/12 pack in size 9.5 or 9 wanna trade for my 6/17 pack in 9.5? hit me up....

lets have a lil fun.

ill start:

yes, coppin' 1

indifferent.gif

If someone has posted in here im pretty sure they are already buying a pack.

What a laughable trade.

I went to my spot and the owner is holding my pack for me. Thank God, there arent many places getting them in my area.

Saw one guy at the 34th st Footlocker camping out by himself with a lawn chair lol... come on now, he saved 100 bucks THE MOST (ebay price) but have to sitthere for 3 days? Do people have any common sense?

Damn, All this cdp talk & i dont see anyone blowing up spots
smh.gif

How about everyone mention a spot thats def gonna get these to help out other NT'ers in the struggle

For all my Jersey Heads I have 3 words
"Against All Odds"
Jersey Gardens
Retail no tax
30sub84.jpg

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

What a laughable trade.

I went to my spot and the owner is holding my pack for me. Thank God, there arent many places getting them in my area.
Someone offered their 11's for a pair of 6's a few pages back in size 10.5...so not too laughable. i'd throw in some money also ifanyone was up to it.

Back
Top Bottom