11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by mikeposite

lets have a lil fun.

reply with if your going to cop saturday for sure and if you got money for more than 1 state that too.
ill start:

yes, coppin' 1
I'm gonna try Eastbay Friday night, if that fails....I'll get them Saturday (hopefully) My goal is for 1, but 2 would be very satisfying!

Ok , Ill play ... Copping Saturday , I have 4 ready ...

damn son, on the reals i think JD is screwed this christmas
frown.gif
roll.gif

i'm sorry but i CANNOT let these shoes pass me i just can't black and red XI's homie srry sweetheart
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Face82 wrote:

I coppin 2 of these. I done told like two of my jumpoffs I need this for Christmas. I know one might not come through but I'm gettin one regardless. Walters ATL!

The taxi's are my grails
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif
face82

lol
...inside joke fam
laugh.gif

lol Trust me, I was here way back when JB was on they %$! . General got me hooked. lol

Oh %$! we can go to war on them Jay's!!!
laugh.gif

Yo... I got the Memphis market on LOCK. Let me know what sizes to cop. I may be letting go for more than retail, though...

Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

Originally Posted by iHust1e

I would trade my size 10.5 DMP 11s for the pack 11s anyday! Ive always wanted the blk/reds, I dont care for the concord colorway that much.

3028768189_c8fc64c902_o.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I dont care for the concord colorway that much.
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Hey what can i say i like what i like. Blk/red are my fav colors. Ive only worein them like 3 or 4 times. Hell i bet i could put the DMP pair on ebay and get enough to buy a pack.
laugh.gif

3028768189_c8fc64c902_o.gif

Lol ok ok you caught me red handed!!! wore
grin.gif
My bad
frown.gif

its WORN isnt it?

yo if any one is copping this pack and u don't want the 11s, if you are a size 10.5 or 11 please holla i am willing to go 50/50 plus shipping to me

Just copped for $245.00, from my old job. Have to admit, I was undecided at first. When you see these in person you'll blow your mind. The material isgreat, and reasonable! I'm very satisfied on how JB handled this pack. Seems like they have been reading our complaints... Now bring on the AJI packs in'09.
pimp.gif

Just copped for $245.00, from my old job. Have to admit, I was undecided at first. When you see these in person you'll blow your mind. The material isgreat, and reasonable! I'm very satisfied on how JB handled this pack. Seems like they have been reading our complaints... Now bring on the AJI packs in'09.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

Just copped for $245.00, from my old job. Have to admit, I was undecided at first. When you see these in person you'll blow your mind. The material is great, and reasonable! I'm very satisfied on how JB handled this pack. Seems like they have been reading our complaints... Now bring on the AJI packs in '09.
pimp.gif

Umm where is your job? Whats your size? You wana sell to me for 350?

This book of matches that I'm holding right now says your lying.

good thing some dude posted about these in general forum...
nerd.gif

man that #+%# was %#*$%$ up i wouldn't even know...

i remember i sold my retros of the Black red XI's for like dirt cheap, and they were almost like new too, whoever bought them off me musta been mad happy
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom