11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Damm, so much controversy!!
Well anyways, like most ppl that are coppin, I was only really interested in the XIs.
After hearing of the quality issues and seeing them in person, I browsed a couple forums
and copped the DS 2001 joints for like $200
pimp.gif
Unlike some, I will be sleeping late Saturday morning.

But good luck to all that are coppin.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

I would trade my size 10.5 DMP 11s for the pack 11s anyday! Ive always wanted the blk/reds, I dont care for the concord colorway that much.

3028768189_c8fc64c902_o.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I dont care for the concord colorway that much.
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Hey what can i say i like what i like. Blk/red are my fav colors. Ive onlyworein them like 3 or 4 times. Hell i bet i could put the DMP pair on ebay and get enough to buy a pack.
laugh.gif

how do the cdp xi's fit compared to the '01 retros cuz i got a 11 in the 01 and those fit nice...i had my spot reserve me a 11 hope its straight

Originally Posted by Cloud

Originally Posted by kicksiscrack

Im kinda glad I bought another 01 XI retro ($75) the other day. Regardless, I still plan on copping 2 packs, and to be honest I am more in it for the taxis..I wanted CONCORDS in this pack!
bred 01 XI retros? how'd you get them for $75?
Dude wore em twice, no box. Also copped the 99 white/red Vs for 75 and grapes for 100...among quite a few other good DS deals. Its good to knowthat not everyone is into this to turn a profit, dude wore his 11s twice and just had em laying around collecting dust. I wouldn't cop anything dogged, butthese were in much better condition than any of my non-ds 11's

Originally Posted by soleXchange

Originally Posted by crossshooter

just a head up nt, the xi fits very tight. i wear a size 9 perfectly and they fit like a 8 to me. if you guys like the xi more, you may consider getting at least half size up.

Yeah. It's kinda snug fit.
happy.gif

How do the 12s fit

I would trade my size 10.5 DMP 11s for the pack 11s anyday! Ive always wanted the blk/reds, I dont care for the concord colorway that much.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Hey what can i say i like what i like. Blk/red are my fav colors. Ive only worein them like 3 or 4 times. Hell i bet i could put the DMP pair on ebay and get enough to buy a pack.
laugh.gif

i wear a size 9 and the spot where i get ma kicks at did not receive any size 9 of the package.. should i get a 8 1/2 or a 9 1/2..how does the package fit

Originally Posted by crossshooter

just a head up nt, the xi fits very tight. i wear a size 9 perfectly and they fit like a 8 to me. if you guys like the xi more, you may consider getting at least half size up.

awesome ty alot have been asking for this info. what about the 12s? i've been mainly going for the pack for that.

Jus tried on my 9 for the 11s they fit true to size not snug at all.. same with the 12s.. true to size for me. Time to break em into the mall tomorrow!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Hey what can i say i like what i like. Blk/red are my fav colors. Ive only worein them like 3 or 4 times. Hell i bet i could put the DMP pair on ebay and get enough to buy a pack.
laugh.gif

Lol ok ok you caught me red handed!!! wore
grin.gif
My bad
frown.gif

hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold the $%$+ up
nerd.gif

where are these dropping? are they gon be mass produced and how hard is it gon be to get hold of them?

seriously i almost #+!@ myself when i saw this i didn't even know they was coming out
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Black and Red XI's son
eek.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

that's my second favorite shoe next to penny 2's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EnergeeGod

hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold the $%$+ up
nerd.gif

where are these dropping? are they gon be mass produced and how hard is it gon be to get hold of them?

seriously i almost #+!@ myself when i saw this i didn't even know they was coming out
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Black and Red XI's son
eek.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

that's my second favorite shoe next to penny 2's
pimp.gif
Well then.... Welcome to the hype. As i'm sure you know by now.. they release saturday, along with the white and black XII. Good Luck hope youcan cop

I coppin 2 of these. I done told like two of my jumpoffs I need this for Christmas. I know one might not come through but I'm gettin one regardless.Walters ATL!

The taxi's are my grails
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

wow..161 pages..this may break the record for longest thread ever (which previously belonged to the Grapes release thread).

ive been here for quite a few years.. im not for certain but im pretty sure there have been way more than this. but thats why jb was at its prime. but ive beenhere for quite a few yrz.. soo just ignore my old mind.

I done seen a few cats in the streets killin the Taxi's.
smh.gif
smh.gif
I just wanted to snatch them joints

Originally Posted by Face82

I coppin 2 of these. I done told like two of my jumpoffs I need this for Christmas. I know one might not come through but I'm gettin one regardless. Walters ATL!

The taxi's are my grails
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif
face82