11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Lol getting a little crazy in here I see

Look this maybe my last chance 2 get these 11's and lord knows I won't be able to buy these for retail so I'm actually depending on resellers andhopefully I can get these b4 they drop..

I could care less on how the red is a tad bit off or the Jumpman is wrong on the left shoe...

I just want a pair of high top 11's with the extra reward of a pair of OG color Taxis

No complaints from me..just thankful I get this chance 2 cop!

yea... im not too happy about the light red, pinkish sole, i hope its just the pictures ... need to see them in person to decide if i cop

They will now be releasing on the 20th of December, spoke to my district manager

Yo FELLAS THIS IS NO JOKE BUT THEY JUST MOVED THE DATE FOR THE CDP 11/12 PACK TO 12/20 YES THAT IS SATURDAY DECEMBER 20TH. JUST GOT THE CALL.

PLUS THEY MOVED UP THE SPIZIKES TOO...12/24.

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

Yo FELLAS THIS IS NO JOKE BUT THEY JUST MOVED THE DATE FOR THE CDP 11/12 PACK TO 12/20 YES THAT IS SATURDAY DECEMBER 20TH. JUST GOT THE CALL.

WHAT!!!!!
indifferent.gif

i am so souped for this CDP! i have been laying off buying basically anything since I find out that my wife and i are having a baby....BUT these are so copped.

east bay area....where you headed to cop? i gave up on stoneridge champs with the VI/XVII pack after I was third in line and still didnt get my size becausethe employee's bought them all.
smh.gif

I somehow knew they would release them on the 20th. Even though I'm thru afther this pack, I gotta give it 2 em. JB sure knows how to create some hype. Myhats off to u guys. Looks like I'll be having a Merry Christmas!

Do stores know that yet? I called eastbay today and their system says 12/26.

Originally Posted by LeronJames

Do stores know that yet? I called eastbay today and their system says 12/26.
Some might have them but the Nike DC hasn't shipped them out yet.

12/20/2008 Jordan Collezione 11/12
338149-991 Air Jordan Retro 11 Black/True Red-White Air Jordan Retro 12 Black/Varsity Red-Cement Grey
$310 NikeStore.com

THIS IS FROM THE NIKE SITE...

pimp.gif

This release date change, I would think, would make things easier on us. I know I don't want to wake up early the morning after Christmas and deal with thecrowds.
Couple more weeks...can't hardly wait.

Back
Top Bottom