11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

There are 2 spots by me that told me they were getting them and both spots told me it should be rather easy to get them, and the manager at the finishline toldme they got a email that said he might be able to pre order them and they will give you a christmass card with a jordan symbol on it with the 12 and 11's,the finishline got ever single package this year so I kinda believe him, will find out on the 16th

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

There are 2 spots by me that told me they were getting them and both spots told me it should be rather easy to get them, and the manager at the finishline told me they got a email that said he might be able to pre order them and they will give you a christmass card with a jordan symbol on it with the 12 and 11's, the finishline got ever single package this year so I kinda believe him, will find out on the 16th

i know a couple spots in my area are getting them but will footlocker be doing pre-orders as well?

5fe78d9530a033c2f2fd385cde2fe919.jpg

new pics from KATC
black-red-air-jordan-retro-11-cdp-1.jpg

black-red-air-jordan-retro-11-cdp-2.jpg

black-red-air-jordan-retro-11-cdp-3.jpg

black-red-air-jordan-retro-11-cdp-4.jpg

The 11's look better then I thought, the 12's look off tho. I will be copping however and selling the 12's.

Originally Posted by IHS

5fe78d9530a033c2f2fd385cde2fe919.jpg

new pics from KATC
black-red-air-jordan-retro-11-cdp-1.jpg

black-red-air-jordan-retro-11-cdp-2.jpg

black-red-air-jordan-retro-11-cdp-3.jpg

black-red-air-jordan-retro-11-cdp-4.jpg

Now about that red on the sole is that how True red is supposed to look like? It look like it's been worn already. Come on don't don't play with melike that? I believe it's supposed to be a bit darker than that, don't you think so? If not then forget it. Or could it be the lighting on the set?

I'm wondering why JB put a varsity red sole on the Black/red Jordan 11's back in 2001. I don't get this. I mean I had thought they were gonna makeit true red but they seem to have made a faded out "True red" from back in 96'. Why would Jordan Brand put that type of red as good as it looks.I'm thinking they should have put Varsity red. I wouldn't mind having this pack because after all, I never had a pair of 11's before in my life andI'd like tho have those 12's they look good as well. But I can't see why the Red on the sole ain't "True Red" enough?
For example:

3d736ef931dd2366ad696f1b70c7240e209710da.pjpg

Lookon the sole of the 13's. that has a "True Red". Why couldn't the 11's have that type of True Red, now instead the CDP got a True Redthat's sorta look a too lighter to me.

c0f26b43632a6ac868270c286d5e46f797666014.pjpg

See the True Red sole on these 11's, now that's how the CDP' version's supposed to have(after all it is Black/True Red/White)

Originally Posted by jordanize84

I For example:

c0f26b43632a6ac868270c286d5e46f797666014.pjpg

See the True Red sole on these 11's, now that's how the CDP' version's supposed to have(after all it is Black/True Red/White)

That is Varsity Red ....

EVERY RETRO HAS DIFFERENCES FROM ITS ORIGINAL

i dont understand why ppl always complain about how the new retros look different when the older retros were just as different from the original....2001 bred11s dont have the same cut as the original 11 and the red was different....retro infrared 6s look different from the original.....every cement retro 3 looksdifferent from the one that came out b4 it....ppl just need to be happy we are getting bred 11s.....

Originally Posted by dtb00201

i dont understand why ppl always complain about how the new retros look different when the older retros were just as different from the original....2001 bred 11s dont have the same cut as the original 11 and the red was different....retro infrared 6s look different from the original.....every cement retro 3 looks different from the one that came out b4 it....ppl just need to be happy we are getting bred 11s.....

Wonderful points man ... This sums it up everyone ... time changes and so do shoes .

Originally Posted by dtb00201

i dont understand why ppl always complain about how the new retros look different when the older retros were just as different from the original....2001 bred 11s dont have the same cut as the original 11 and the red was different....retro infrared 6s look different from the original.....every cement retro 3 looks different from the one that came out b4 it....ppl just need to be happy we are getting bred 11s.....

I'm sorry it's just that, it's supposed to be True Red on the sole, but it seem like they putting a faded out redsole I mean come on now. Theysoles are translucent but do they have to look that translucent? I thought there should be a bit more red than that.

RICO7JT wrote:
That is Varsity Red ....

And so are the 11's in his avatar. Don't get whats so hard to understand with the sole. The pics you post, your avatar, the KATC vid, the othernumerous pics show either the 01' retro or the CDP's which look like the retros, that have a varsity red sole...

Originally Posted by qdiesel

To Jordanize 84..........You needs someone elses advice??? Are you serious? If they shined %%@$ and called it gold you'd beleve that too. Well
here's one for you......I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you, it'll help you cross the water, I promise. Will you PLEASE stop asking the SAME
question 82 damn times in a row? You sound like an annoying 8 year old on a roadtrip going " are we there yet?" If someone agrees with you, I'm
sure they'll post, if not, your stuck with your own damn opinion. Trust your own eyes man, damn.

hahahahaha killin it

Originally Posted by AC IS ART

RICO7JT wrote:
That is Varsity Red ....

And so are the 11's in his avatar. Don't get whats so hard to understand with the sole. The pics you post, your avatar, the KATC vid, the other numerous pics show either the 01' retro or the CDP's which look like the retros, that have a varsity red sole...

This thing about the the red sole on the CDP 11's is getting confusing. This whole thing is confusing me and I'm tired of it because it is so damnconfusing to me!

now i've been reading this post a lot, seeing what people think. i've heard a lot of good points on why the shoes don't look legit, what'swrong, why they're still on everyone's xmas list so on and so forth. but what i am tired of is this "true red" comment being made by whatseems to be ONLY ONE PERSON....
mad.gif
a true red sole or a varsity red sole really isn't gonna make me lose any sleep at night cause it's one or theother.. this point has been brought up more than enough times to show us your feelings on the fact, please leave it alone.

^^^^I can't even count how many times you've shown the same pciture of the XI's and made the same point over and over in this thread. It'sgetting pretty annoying/ridiculous now. We know you're upset, so write a letter or dye them or something. We can't do anything to help.

AZ heads...were you heading too? desert sky mall?? thats the only mall that i know of that carries cdp's besides az mills..!
can't wait for these though
grin.gif

You know what, I ain't even gonna explain about this no more. This thing about the Red sole and all, I mean this been getting on peoples nerves and they begiving they opinions about why they've been annoyed by this. I mean I have been acting so ungrateful and so spoiled about these CDP and I understood thatit's been made as classic so mybad baout htese stupid comments about thiese CDP 11's. If that's how they gonna be made then so be it! I wanna seehow these feel on damn feet. I had a low top pair of taxi 12's before but I'd like to have a pair of these taxi 12's in high-top form. If Ididn't like how the CDP 11's were mad then I would have changed my mind about wanting this pack. But I guess this pack wouldn't be so bad to get-bythe looks of it. Hey if I still want Black/Varsity Red/White Jordan shoes then I would get the Jordan 6 rings shoes off of eBay.

Back
Top Bottom