11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

pm me if anyone wants to split this pack. i don't care for the xi. so if you want in on the blk/red xi in a 14, hit me up.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

pm me if anyone wants to split this pack. i don't care for the xi. so if you want in on the blk/red xi in a 14, hit me up.

if u dont care bout the XI's and u got the 310, be smart man by the shoes and sell the XI's make money

w3stchicago wrote:
shaqrules wrote:

if u dont care bout the XI's and u got the 310, be smart man by the shoes and sell the XI's make money

how about i don't give a crap about the xi and like always, help someone out that can't get a break getting kicks they really want. i've been veryblessed and lucky to get a lot of help from this community and i try to do the same. so my offer stands.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

pimp.gif

i bet the general public wont be as quick to catch this change. thank goodness for resources like NT

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Now I can't buy a eastbay giftcard and cash in a 20% off on them.
ohwell.gif
But there was no reason why JB would release them after Christmas. Now therewill be many XI packs that are going under Christmas trees.
smile.gif

HOHNY is looking at 500 packs. If your footlocker had 50 of the last they will get 100. These will be out there folks. Don't let any reseller fool you. Butat the same time don't sleep. People will be out for these.

Originally Posted by kobehead

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Now I can't buy a eastbay giftcard and cash in a 20% off on them.
ohwell.gif
But there was no reason why JB would release them after Christmas. Now there will be many XI packs that are going under Christmas trees.
smile.gif
you must have been from a fortunate family. what about the kids/ppl that couldn't afford them before xmas and had to wait and buy them w/ thehelp of money they received as a gift. so i wouldn't say, "there is NO reason why jb..." not everyone could get them for other or themselves ifthey were trying to provide for others first...or just couldn't afford them to begin with. i'm not knockin you, just tryin to give you a biggerpicture.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

w3stchicago wrote:
shaqrules wrote:

how about i don't give a crap about the xi and like always, help someone out that can't get a break getting kicks they really want. i've been very blessed and lucky to get a lot of help from this community and i try to do the same. so my offer stands.
thats cool dawg i feel u never thought about that way.im just all bout makin profits but thats coo

Kinda good news. Now, i can wear the 11's on Christmas Eve/Day to church. But now that it's before Christmas, i gotta start saving and hustlin'money. I need to start selling some shoes. lol. Thanks for the info btw !

And if people don't get the heads up about the new RD, that's a better chance of me getting the pack. lol.

IT WAS OBVIOUS.......... THEY HAVE TO BE REALESE ON THAT DAY..........ALL CP HAVE BEEN RELEASING ON THE 3RD SATURDAY OF THE MONTH.......................

Originally Posted by tupac003

HOHNY is looking at 500 packs. If your footlocker had 50 of the last they will get 100. These will be out there folks. Don't let any reseller fool you. But at the same time don't sleep. People will be out for these.
o0o0o. I'm juiced for this release !

Welcome To Niketalk. Your first post was A BIG ONE..... I been here for many years. I hardly post though. I gotta say thanks for the good news son!!

just throwing it out there...

you think the market is gonna be flooded with this release? any chance that these stick around the shelves and make it to the next f&f or employeediscount?

(just wondering cause i was able to get the 3/20 pack today at 30% off, i know they are not the same demand wise, but it seems like nike/jb officially killedresellers and have enough product to go around)

Originally Posted by tupac003

HOHNY is looking at 500 packs. If your footlocker had 50 of the last they will get 100. These will be out there folks. Don't let any reseller fool you. But at the same time don't sleep. People will be out for these.
this means that i really shouldnt have a problem getting my two packs

Back
Top Bottom