11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

good now the kids wont have money since its before Christmas
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DaBoyWonda

Im glad alot of people dont even know bout the date change. Easy cop in 2 weeks

don't be too glad, its only 2 weeks away so the closer it comes the more the word spreads out about it.

Yeah its good news.. But I bet you some peeps are still gona find out tho. But some of em aint gona have enough money becuz its not the day after xmas. Yetgood thing I put money aside.

nobody even knows the release date for sure so i don't wanna hate on their website but that is a little steep.

I placed an order this morning for the Taxis so thanks for the heads up. I want at least 3 pairs of taxis, i love those damn things. The XI's i can dowithout i have 2 of the retros already and i doubt the quality on the cdp's is up to par.

These packs will fly and many people will miss out surprisingly
i dont think you can compare this to the other packs
this pack has THE HYPE behind it
none really has had this amount of hype buildup
everyone and there mom hasta have these

^^imo this is a tough pass
jordan xi black red
jordan xii taxi
u have some discipline my friend

there will be a limited amount of packs available. i went to footlocker in montgomery alabama today and the girl said they'll get 24 packs, no pre orderand release date is verified on the 20th of dec. another store in the mall "sneakers" also said 20th of dec.

this pack will def. sell out, sucks that i wont be in the country to buy it..

its obvious why jb moved it up, they realized that if they wait until after xmas when everyone has blown their money on presents or what not for xmas ingeneral, no one will buy or at least have any money left after xmas (excluding the persistence of shoeheads). What i think is they are trying to take a cut ofthe general public, i.e. the spoiled kid who can ask mommy or daddy to get them the new jordans that are coming out (hypebeasts or whatever), so obviously jbwill want to have a cut in the slim xmas market, well what is left of it at least. Either way retailers are going down this year and the country too ifsomething doesnt happen. =( bailing out the car companies isnt going to help either.

slightly off topic but is citysole legit? they got the 20/3 CDP for retail on there and i had never tried that site before.

Back
Top Bottom