11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO now I have to replan my money

Ugh same here
tired.gif

I have to confirm what people have been saying about the availability. I called this rinky dink mall where I live, and they're getting them. Theyhaven't gotten any other packages. I'm a very happy man right now.

i think we all knew this from the beginning ..........I DONT KNO WHY THEY DO THIS EVERY RELEASE DATE........

i thikn 100 is low will probably be much more than that resale so to lock in at just 100 over is worth it if you dont wanna wait out in lines. There is no waythis pack sits around many peopel are buying moer than one pack also making it harderto find

This totally screwed up my financial plans. Great move JB, I need no further persuasion to quit buying your products. I will get these on Eastbay and gladlybow out.

i wont be around during the release date, i'm wondering if i should wait til they hit ebay

but what will they go for? approximately

are these limited?

Anyone know some places outside of LA (aka Pasadena, Glendale, etc) that will be getting this pack in that won't be hectic the day of the drop??? Betteryet, anyone know a place in or around LA taking preorders???

It depends...

1) If you're desperate to get a pack right after release date, resellers will make you pay.
2) If people buy but don't resell and there's not too many in circulation, supply < demand

People won't let them go for anywhere near <500 that's a given. This is the most hyped up pack of the entire series. And when you do buy a packfor +500, you'd either keep or wear them and that's one pack less in circulation.

Resellers are cashing in people this X'mas off this pack. Before release, pre-order sites are already charging a fortune. After release, resellers aregonna charge a fortune. It's hit or miss, release day for retail, otherwise you won't see that price again. Ever !

$310 for this pack is super rare, the window for it is small (only 12/20). If resellers paid $310 for it, they'll look to double. They'll set BUY ITNOW prices high, and when people do buy they know that the demand stands at their price point and it'll never go down. They're anticipating that thisis probably the last chance to get XI and XII before Jordan floods the market with fusions.

$450 - 600 and it can go up. See DMP's

This is the most anticipated Jordan release of the year, so you're definitely looking at close to if not more than $500

Back
Top Bottom