11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Those XI's in those LARGER THAN LIFE pictures look like BOOTS ... Man, looking at them made me make an ugly face ... ~shrugs~ ... I get paid on the 23rd... If I still see them, I'll cop, if they are sold out (which I HIGHLY doubt now that I have checked with shoe stores) ... oh well.

FYI, these are INDEED everywhere, and from all of my personal meetings with store managers, they are EACH getting LARGE numbers, even stores that have not soldONE PACK ALLLLL YEAR are getting these, THAT says a lot ... which is why I am not worried about waiting an extra day or two...

Shrink the pictures LaVidaDulce
smile.gif

those XI's looked once again disappointing. thanks for pics LaVidaDulce. JB needs to stop changing retros like those.

Listen, I am a veteran Footlocker Inc. manager, I am very close to my D.M and our Merchandiser, and as of today, they STILL HAVEN"T TOLD US WHAT STORESARE AND AREN'T GETTING THEM.. The manifests have not come up yet, they are not in stores, and won't be until about 4-6 days before they come out. Also, there will be NO Discount for the first week of ANY KIND, not saying you can't ring it up with a discount, it would go through, but you would befired and have to pay the difference back. If they are on shelves still after a month, they would let them go with the next 50% or F&F, but trust me, itwould be AFTER Christmas.

not all the places that have gotten CDP will receive these
the big retailers wil allocate the stores sell through the highest volume
many places that started off getting the CDP havent gotten the last few CDP and should stay this way

Originally Posted by SKRIBZZRC

There is less of these than any other package. at least for canada anyways. we only got 700 packs. im guessing its limited for the states also.

700 packs for canada .... where did you get this from lol

if u have a connect. tell him to hold him. and call around and find out yourself. call all your local stores and ask. thats what im doing..the only store wherei live thats getting them is finishline. but hes not sure that they're getting them. so i know this place in LA that sells them early for retail.sshhh

anybody in LA who wants to split the package and keep the XI hit me up im a size 13. i only want the taxis and i already have a pair on hold.

retail imo, every store is ganna get em so people who want them will get em. score 1 for the sneakerheads and 0 for the resellers!

I bet eastbay knew this thats why they made it after the 25th. I feel bad for everyone who already bought there giftcards. I almolst did that too

Eastbay is good for having these at 12 AM so there is no need to camp out. YOu should be able to get them without a problem. You can always check otherwebsites like Footlocker or Footaction just in case.

Back
Top Bottom