11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

I already copped mine for retail form my bwoy Ron at shoetrends.com...................Good Looking out again Shoetrends.

^^^ Im sure they well be in stores tomorrow ... I want to see personal pictures rather then pictures from a site .

Im going to go in the opposite direction here. They will not be hitting $500.

These are gonna be everywhere on the RD.

^^most stores should receive theres very very soon
however i know that very little retail locations have already received these

Id go with the one that said SEE DMPS, who knows, just dont wait, cop on or before RD
wink.gif

you need to give your homie 350 and tell them to cop for u on release date. my girl did it for mee..

i only asked cuz i seen them in person myself and they look like crap, really look like fakes to me, i kno the xi's look nothin like the 01 xis, the taxisare funny looking too, like the black part is smooth like regular leather and not textured, both just look off to me i wanted to get someone elses take onthem, cuz i wasnt impressed or hyped,or excited at all , just disappointed and angry,

the dmp xis were way better than these xi's quality wise, the quality of 11/12 pack is crazy im having second thots on em,

i think it wont have a crazy resell value at all... it 5 days before xmas i think JB produced more than enough of these to go around, more than any other packi think they will be similar to the 10/13 in resell around 400 giv or take ... but thats just me

yea they will probably be around 450-600 but from wat people have posted in other threads, there will be A LOT of packs to go around as long as you go early onRD

I don't know where people are getting $500 from. From the info we've heard, every single major retail store that gets Jordans, including ones thatdidn't even get other CDPs, will be getting these, so there will be plenty to go around. The market is going to be flooded with these. I bet alot of themend up on ebay, and because there are so many, the price gets driven quickly down.

^^SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT...THERE WILL BE PPL WHO COP AND PPL WHO MISS OUT AND STILL WANT THEM...EBAY WILL HELPTEM

thanks for the pics LaVidaDulce, i personally still like em. i cant wait to pick me up the pack.

There is less of these than any other package. at least for canada anyways. we only got 700 packs. im guessing its limited for the states also.

LaVidaDulce wrote:

they look like crap, really look like fakes to me, i kno the xi's look nothin like the 01 xis

Well guess what? The 01 XI's looked nothing like the originals.

Originally Posted by r00m112

I don't know where people are getting $500 from. From the info we've heard, every single major retail store that gets Jordans, including ones that didn't even get other CDPs, will be getting these, so there will be plenty to go around. The market is going to be flooded with these. I bet alot of them end up on ebay, and because there are so many, the price gets driven quickly down.
certainly hope so!!

the og and 01 retro they didn't look exactly a like but they aslo didn't look like what we now all associate fakes with,they just seem off to me u bethe judge in person,i never had a pr of the original 96 bred xi's so i cant officially say that the 01 xi's are better, but you should graduallyprogress upward after you do sumthin over and over again ,they should evolve

Back
Top Bottom