11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Originally Posted by 23thakid

Good news for those in the Arlington/Fort Worth area. Foot Action in Arlington Parks Mall is getting 216 of the XII/XI CDP(30-40 sz 12), so most people should be satisfied on the 20th. They open @ 7am. The best of luck to all

Good Lookin Out! You post this in the Dallas Forum? You should!

i really hope people take pics of campers... just so i can see what a bunch of idiots look like.... for the last time DONT STRESS OUT ABOUT THIS RELEASEPEOPLE! EVERYONE WILL GET THEIR PACKS!!!!!

common excuse - "no stores near me are getting them..." - then call eastbay buddy, or order online.. stores are gonna be overstocked with these!
common excuse- "these are gonna sell like the DMP...." - negative! attempted resellers are gonna take a hit on this release, the retail alone isalready high! not to mention the supply/demand curve... supply is high, demand is high
common excuse- "the pre orders already sold out online!" - who cares? people who paid for the shipping and over retail are idiots! seriously, almostevery footlocker and champs is gonna get this release, it will not be hard to grab come release day!

sorry to go off on a rant, but im just getting annoyed about everyone sugar coating questions about "ebay", "availability" etc.. when theyare basically asking if there is any chance that they are gonna be able to resell these, or just need the satisfaction that they are getting a"limited" pair of kicks that will "break necks"...

good luck to everyone who had the XI and XII in middle/high school like me that just want to re-up the pair that they beat to death many years ago!

CA retail is above 450 in us dollars
i gotta figure EU retail will be above that

damn people pay alot for jordans outside the us

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

i really hope people take pics of campers... just so i can see what a bunch of idiots look like.... for the last time DONT STRESS OUT ABOUT THIS RELEASE PEOPLE! EVERYONE WILL GET THEIR PACKS!!!!!

common excuse - "no stores near me are getting them..." - then call eastbay buddy, or order online.. stores are gonna be overstocked with these!
common excuse- "these are gonna sell like the DMP...." - negative! attempted resellers are gonna take a hit on this release, the retail alone is already high! not to mention the supply/demand curve... supply is high, demand is high
common excuse- "the pre orders already sold out online!" - who cares? people who paid for the shipping and over retail are idiots! seriously, almost every footlocker and champs is gonna get this release, it will not be hard to grab come release day!

sorry to go off on a rant, but im just getting annoyed about everyone sugar coating questions about "ebay", "availability" etc.. when they are basically asking if there is any chance that they are gonna be able to resell these, or just need the satisfaction that they are getting a "limited" pair of kicks that will "break necks"...

good luck to everyone who had the XI and XII in middle/high school like me that just want to re-up the pair that they beat to death many years ago!
You're right! And the funny thing is, those CDP's on PYS are almost gone. Lets see how long it takes them to restock.
wink.gif

I bought some DMP's with the money I saved up for these.

Couldn't pass up the offer, it was a good deal.

Now I'm depressed I won't be getting these.

8, 8.5 11 and size 13, are on city sole just got in, at 429 it is better than PYS... but still alot more than retail.

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

I bought some DMP's with the money I saved up for these.

Couldn't pass up the offer, it was a good deal.

Now I'm depressed I won't be getting these.
If was you i would be doing cartwheels
laugh.gif
Having a good deallike that rock them on the 20th. DMP is better anyway

rayray great rant! haha - the economy is hurting a lot of sellers, thats why you see CDP 4/19, 3/20, 5/18 on sale etc....
just be patient dont pay over retail for any CDPs...if you are rich and dont care then cop it at $429

I am in Austin , I really need a hook up for the CDP 11/12, can anyone help me? I have the in laws coming in on the 18th so no chance to escape to camp out onthe 20th, heard that there will be plenty but i don't want to miss out because of the resellers buying all, no hating I respect the resellers but pleaseleave some for the 34 yr old collector LOL!! Any one in the Austin SA area?

PM me!

WOW pys sold out of sz10+ on the 11/12 packs!! people are coppin at $460. crazy....hopefully all the statements are true about jb being nice and made enoughfor anyone who wants one a chance to cop! common JB go out with a bang!

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Originally Posted by XxXskilzXxX

Originally Posted by big1236

what are the differences between the OG taxis and these?

og taxis were made to ball in.

They don't look like they'll break if you put them on your feet. And XII's are one of the most well structured and solid J's of all IMO. Also, another HUGE difference that I've noticed in the pics is that the midsole portion is not painted with a coat of clear paint on the OG's/Retro's to make the black paint underneath as shiny as possible. On the OG's and the Retro's, that front midsole part is much more dull. Think of a car that has been stripped of paint and painted Flat black with no clear coat on it. Cosmetic, yes....But so is the backwards Jumpman in the left XI.

i dont break down my j's that much - jus put em on mu feet an go. i was jus tryin to say that quality has went south.

I dont understand where people are getting these false expectations that these shoes will be simple to get. What major Jordan release in the past 2 years havebeen that easy to get? in 06 when the Black Metallics came out they didnt make any more than they did for the other retros 5s that came out. This pack is withTWO CLASSIC colorways of the shoes. I expect alot of disapointment. First from people trying to cop from eastbay...instant fail. Than the normal people who gotout rushed when the mall doors opened. And than finally the sad nter that thought this package would be easy to get made because he had to settle for a size 15instead of an 8 asking if anyone wants to trade.

some of yall are lazy

call stores in your area.....stop asking if anyone knows if *insert random town* has any stores getting them

they will be at footlockers/finishlines/champs/footactions....so get a phonebook out and look in the yellow pages and ask an employee.....and if you dont haveany of those in your area which i doubt....then try your best to call eastbay on release date

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Dec. 20th is almost here!!

Were you coppin' from son? I think Town Center might have these also.
Mall of GA or Stonecrest. U copping from Town Center? I've never been there before
Either there or I have to go downtown to Phipps or Lenox. Or a local mom's and pop's store but I have to call to see if they have them.

Never owned a pair of Jordan 12s so i was curious to know if they fit half a size big, small, or true to size? thinking about getting the 11/12 pack and i havea pair of concords and think half a size down would work in the 11 since they are a bit roomy, anyone feel the same about 11s?

any input is appreciated...input from 12s and 11s owners are appreciated!!! thanks guys!

Back
Top Bottom