11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Talked to my footlocker connect, and he told me Im good. He'll have my pack to side waitin for me when I show up on the 20th.

Sweet.

On a side note,

I know this is the CDP thread, but does anyone know if a DS pair of OG wht/red XII's from 96 are definitely wearable, or might they break down on me?

I see people wearin them here and there, but Im still a little concerned about buyin a DS pair I came across.

wow hmm if you have them next month i have to get them right now my focus is on the 11/12's....

OG 12's are always good to wear, probably no good to ball in but they are known to be one of the most solid OG's

they been sittin for a minute. so you prolly be in luck. money talks tho fam. especially round Christmas an release dates.

Originally Posted by yung16

if you are in the 757 and trying to get these joints PM me i got the hook up ya dig!!!

like i said if you are in the area hit me up....

Ay skilz, I got yo message. My Finishline connect is gon hold 1 pack 4 me definitely. She's gon hit me back to let me kno about the other one because Iwant 2. So if she can't hold the 2nd one, I definitely will buy yours. When will u have them?

Just checked PYS. As of 10:15, Central Time, PYS has them up for $459. And to help put some of you at ease regarding the quantity of these, notice how there isno disclaimer in red that says "limit 2 per customer" as there is on other packs on this site such as the VII/XVI. (Which still carries thatdisclaimer today.) There must be PLENTY of these if PYS is sellling them for $459.99 and there is no limit to how many you can get.

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

i was gonna get the pack but i found these yesterday for $225 vnds

*bonus*
1b3264142045b054c604b4f5150d0cc8485112d4.gif

Sounds like to me that this is a sign of good things to come. Better pics of the 11/12 pack with the redsole of the 11's being a bit more darker eventhough sheds of light would transmitt through it.

these will be going for more than 460 when released

anyone know what canadian retail is and EU retail for these?

Im glad people dont kno bout this date change. Random people keep sayin "Man i cant wait till the 26"
laugh.gif

This makes my cop much easier

Yeah, $130 over Retail is extemely steep, but since I'm not getting this pack right away it's cool with me. I'm getting '01 retro's foraround the same price of the pack. If I decide to get the pack after I see it in person then I'll just fork over the extra to get a pair to rock hard thatway, Mmy '01's will stay fresh! Cause at $460, I find it hard to believe that I won't be able to get these further down the line on somebody'ssite!

^^ IF the rumors are right, there will be enough of them floating around (crossing fingers), you just have to be patient to get them for the right price. Thereis a lot of hype and yeah the price COULD go over the 460 mark, but I REALLY HOPE JB floods the market with this pack and we all get our pack for a decentprice.

ill pay over retail but at the most 30 dollars anything over that is not worth it and even if they make enough packages they are going to sell out!!!

Originally Posted by carlosmex76

^^ IF the rumors are right, there will be enough of them floating around (crossing fingers), you just have to be patient to get them for the right price. There is a lot of hype and yeah the price COULD go over the 460 mark, but I REALLY HOPE JB floods the market with this pack and we all get our pack for a decent price.
Yeah, I'm thinking that there are going to be extra's. There's not enough hypebeasts to soak up the market on this one. And if thereare enough hypebeasts/resellers, then they will most likely be holding on to whatever surplus that they purchase for a long time. Most people that want thepack are smart enough to wait til release day and THEN if they don't get theirs, they'll go to the resellers. So I'm hoping that the JB customersget what they want on RD, then the resellers will have less of an audience to gain a large return on their investment and that will drive their prices down abit. I mean a flat $400 would be fair I feel. But...We are talkin about the XI/XII CDP though. There could be enough young cats to still inflate the market.
eyes.gif

I was kinda worried that I wasn't gonna have money now that the date change but I just got approved for a credit card so I'M GOOD TO GO
smokin.gif

1 pack for me and another for my sister B-Day

personally, im not gonna cop.

for some reason im just not as excited for this pack as i was for some of the others.

yes, they are a solid retro but i never got that "I HAVE TO HAVE THEM" urge.

maybe it has something to do with how close they are releasing to christmas.

i dunno.

good luck to all those coppin tho.

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Originally Posted by carlosmex76

^^ IF the rumors are right, there will be enough of them floating around (crossing fingers), you just have to be patient to get them for the right price. There is a lot of hype and yeah the price COULD go over the 460 mark, but I REALLY HOPE JB floods the market with this pack and we all get our pack for a decent price.
Yeah, I'm thinking that there are going to be extra's. There's not enough hypebeasts to soak up the market on this one. And if there are enough hypebeasts/resellers, then they will most likely be holding on to whatever surplus that they purchase for a long time. Most people that want the pack are smart enough to wait til release day and THEN if they don't get theirs, they'll go to the resellers. So I'm hoping that the JB customers get what they want on RD, then the resellers will have less of an audience to gain a large return on their investment and that will drive their prices down a bit. I mean a flat $400 would be fair I feel. But...We are talkin about the XI/XII CDP though. There could be enough young cats to still inflate the market.
eyes.gif
Exactly! good luck to everyone!!
happy.gif

Hi,

Can anyone hook me up with 2 pairs in Orange County, CA? I've missed out on every 11 release, but I won't this time. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom