11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Originally Posted by blee23

why does the pic on PYS have the jumpman going the correct way (Like the 01 retro)?

The one pictured is the right shoe, the left shoe has the jumpman facing the other way.

Originally Posted by carlosmex76

why does the pic on PYS have the jumpman going the correct way (Like the 01 retro)?

The one pictured is the right shoe, the left shoe has the jumpman facing the other way.

And forgive me for being picky, but that minor detail...In addition to the soles looking pink ( and I don't care what the lighting may be like) is the veryreason why I don't want these. Makes me feel like I'm satisfied with a bootleg version of a classic. I just refuse to settle on these.

well i get mine put to the the side at F.A so im str8 11.5 they are sweet too worth the 3bills wish we could use our discount.

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Originally Posted by carlosmex76

And forgive me for being picky, but that minor detail...In addition to the soles looking pink ( and I don't care what the lighting may be like) is the very reason why I don't want these. Makes me feel like I'm satisfied with a bootleg version of a classic. I just refuse to settle on these.
I am still debating on the same issue, I might be able to cop a VNDS pair of both for 400 and I think it will be a better deal.

Damn i just found out the RD changed to the day im goin on a bustrip to NYC, gettin dropped off at radio city music hall around 10am, anyone with experience inthe city think ill be able to get a pair when i get there? to further complicate things i need a 10.5 or 11.

why did everyone complained about the CDP 4s, and its imperfection, but with these 11s its like nobody cares ??????????

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

these will be going for more than 460 when released

anyone know what canadian retail is and EU retail for these?
Canadian Retail is $399.99 plus 13% tax = $451.99 (This is only for Toronto)

Exchange rate what?

Regardless where you buy this pack, it's a zero-sum game. Everytime they change hands, the person's going to push the price up until the last guy canbear the final costs.

Originally Posted by KMun44

Damn i just found out the RD changed to the day im goin on a bustrip to NYC, gettin dropped off at radio city music hall around 10am, anyone with experience in the city think ill be able to get a pair when i get there? to further complicate things i need a 10.5 or 11.
Sorry man lines will be crazy in nyc and dont forget workers they hold theirs. i know it sucks, thats why i hate limited releases

Thanks xnyles for the confirmation, i wasnt expecting good news, theres always eastbay i guess, two house lines and 4 cell phones in my hous ready to do work.

pys, i gotta pay shipping and tax, that close to 500. i know enough spots that will sell them, i think i can cop on RD

Man...the lines will NOT be crazy in NYC. Maybe at the 34th st foot action they will...but there are tons of spots in the city. There wont even be lines atmost spots.

Y'all need to ease up on the speculation and hype.

The pack will sell faster than the rest, but we still got the III/XX packs laying around here and the IIIs were definitely very popular. The V/XVIII packs arestill here too btw. So...if these do sell out, it wont be in one day.

Seriously, if you're camping out, you're a fool.

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

these will be going for more than 460 when released

anyone know what canadian retail is and EU retail for these?
Canadian Retail is $399.99 plus 13% tax = $451.99 (This is only for Toronto)

Exchange rate what?

Regardless where you buy this pack, it's a zero-sum game. Everytime they change hands, the person's going to push the price up until the last guy can bear the final costs.

and that my friends...is capitalism
smile.gif

Supply and demand are mox nix if the highest price can be paid by the lowliest figure...

on a side note...I did get them from PYS since they have them ready to ship.
Some don't mind paying a little extra and some do...to each his own right?!

For those who are a little older and remember that feeling when the concords and breds dropped, it's the nostalgia we are paying for.

I really believe just from my friend who actually has connects..this pack will be no different than the carmines in terms of insanity...
Jordan at the end of the day is a business and that business has a bottom line...
the rest of the packs released did not fare as well and those who understand know the packs are purchased in advance and when they don't sell the hit goesto the retailer, not Nike...just like a car delearship...
Since Nike knows this pack is going to sell, as do the retailers, they are quietly amassing their inventory and everyone, EVERYONE is going to be getting theirpacks..

Does Finish Line not restock EVERY MONDAY after a release?
Why...because it takes the weekend for the systems to allocate the inventory and see how many pairs go against how many were "booked" by FinishLine...meaning how many were ordered up front and how many are in route that can be sold against..

Are there hypebeasts looking to score some $$, yea, but at the end of the day, everyone who wants a pair will get one...

Come the 20th...there are still going to be pairs to be bought...if you are a Jordan fan and really want to take part in the madness that is sneakercollecting...$310 is a steal and $400 seems fair for two classics...right?
If not, then you answered your own question to what is a sheeple...

XI's released by Nike are XI's none the less...whether they are OG or retro...

I remember my first pair of XI when I was in Junior high...you can't shake that feeling...as do the younger cats who are in Junior high now...
Is the juice worth the $$ squeeze..

Merry Christams NT

'tis the season, let's just enjoy it!

I wish I would have seen shoetrends was preordering for 310 before they were gone. Now Im gonna have to try eastbay cause I work that morning

Originally Posted by XxXskilzXxX

Originally Posted by big1236

what are the differences between the OG taxis and these?

og taxis were made to ball in.

They don't look like they'll break if you put them on your feet. And XII's are one of the most well structured and solid J's of all IMO. Also,another HUGE difference that I've noticed in the pics is that the midsole portion is not painted with a coat of clear paint on the OG's/Retro's tomake the black paint underneath as shiny as possible. On the OG's and the Retro's, that front midsole part is much more dull. Think of a car that hasbeen stripped of paint and painted Flat black with no clear coat on it. Cosmetic, yes....But so is the backwards Jumpman in the left XI.

People complaining about the pink soles don't see them as a blessing, when in fact they are. When the shoes oxidize they will turn deeper red. My 2001beaters look pretty much maroon in color from the oxidization. When these "yellow" like all XI's do they will reclaim the true red color.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

People complaining about the pink soles don't see them as a blessing, when in fact they are. When the shoes oxidize they will turn deeper red. My 2001 beaters look pretty much maroon in color from the oxidization. When these "yellow" like all XI's do they will reclaim the true red color.

You saying that when the shoe soles oxidize they will form a deeper red? But before the sole oxidize I'd like to see a deeper red while their new. Imean I understood that thesoles are translucent so that light could run through it and I just think it's facinating, because for some type of reason Idon't see why the redsoles would look kind of pinkish or yellowish if after . they had been worn. I'd like to see new pics of the remakes in a moreconvienient place-with the redsole on the 11's looking a little deeper compairing to the retro's from 2001.

Good news for those in the Arlington/Fort Worth area. Foot Action in Arlington Parks Mall is getting 216 of the XII/XI CDP(30-40 sz 12), so most people shouldbe satisfied on the 20th. They open @ 7am. The best of luck to all

Back
Top Bottom