11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

Will these be available on Eastbay and Nike.com and such at 12 AM on the 20th?
^^this a very dumb question that is asked and answered every single jordan release as far back as i can remember
tired.gif

Originally Posted by pelimpe

maaaaan i ll try to get me 2 packs... these J's man they mean a lot to me .... m not buying for the hype like most peeps but man i remember when those taxi cme out man.., straight fire who remembers the hit em high video with meth rockin em i think coolio n busta too...
those bread xi they never get old .. easy to clean n stuff best pack so far in my humble opinion
I feel you, man. I really do

Originally Posted by DaBoyWonda

^^this a very dumb question that is asked and answered every single jordan release as far back as i can remember
tired.gif

A simple "yea" would of been fine...

Anybody seen the 12s it has a checkboard design on the carbon fiber hard to get use to even though is on the bottom

tired.gif

9pm westcoast time i will be up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Xnyles

Anybody seen the 12s it has a checkboard design on the carbon fiber hard to get use to even though is on the bottom

^^Im sure thats the kid sizes and not the mens

I would definitely not trip about the CDP's... just got back from the Nikestore in Eugene. They haven't received ANY of the CDP's but I was toldthey would be getting about 2 FSR's of the 11/12 pack...

If you want a pack, you'll get em. Easy as that.

once again coped...

one question tho as I'm reading the pages I keep seeing different prices popping up ..did they change it or is
it still retail 310...???

-bdis-

many spots in my area got emails saying no reserve on this pack which i think is stupid cus i sure more fights will break out with long lines

Originally Posted by MEXRFW

tired.gif

9pm westcoast time i will be up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what time will this pack release on websites in central (midwest) time?
nerd.gif

its funny.... with soo many people coping the 11/12... im very unhappy when i crack out my og breds, ppl will think its some cdp crap. btw, the leather on the12's look like sythetic leather no doubt. eazy pass. many hypebeast will get this lol

From what I have heard these are gonna be hard to get in the Boston area, but you can preorder a pair for $500 and they would be available for pickup in theBoston area on rd. Let me know if you need help getting these.

Back
Top Bottom