11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

3 packs 2 for myself and 1 for my wife, mine was $560 for t he 2 packs and hers was $170, but I have been going to the same guys now for about13-14 years,

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

now i'm so iffy on whether to buy these.
i may buy and if worse comes to worse i can always sell..
ack the hype however
HYPE
sick.gif

Got these on reserve from a connect for $300 flat. Once again, selling books back at the end of the semester FTW!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by encore2007

My store is getting 18 pairs and we never get retros so there will be plenty comparable to the Playoff 8s from last year

YES THEY WELL BE EVERYWHERE .... my spot usually gets around 30 packs , this one they getting over 60 ....

Originally Posted by authentic727

Anyone from Honolulu know if it will be at Ala moana center footlocker, champs??

champs pearl ridge, niketown waikiki for sure... footlocker ala moana has been getting shipments late AND since they relocated in the mall (waiting to moveinto the 2 stair GAP location) a bunch of product is in storage and things are in shambles. your best bet is champs pearl ridge... good luck man

I just talk to the manager at footlocker near my work place in NYC. They have the shipment in already and he said they got more of this pack then the otherCDP, they usually gets around 150 packs but 240 for this CDP release. There are around 5 sneaker stores around my work place, went to each one of them duringlunch time and all said they will have the packs for sale on RD. I was worried for a while when I read this thread but now it seems like more of a hype thenanything. It shouldn't be hard at all to get this pack...at least for NYC people. Good luck to everyone!!

Originally Posted by kevineg6

I just talk to the manager at footlocker near my work place in NYC. They have the shipment in already and he said they got more of this pack then the other CDP, they usually gets around 150 packs but 240 for this CDP release. There are around 5 sneaker stores around my work place, went to each one of them during lunch time and all said they will have the packs for sale on RD. I was worried for a while when I read this thread but now it seems like more of a hype then anything. It shouldn't be hard at all to get this pack...at least for NYC people. Good luck to everyone!!

yea NYC is gonna be crawling wit these...thats a blessing

here's some bunk crap from Finishline Serramonte-- they are givong pre-hold first dibs to people who pre-hold and buy the fusion 20s and 6 rings that comeout this weak. A wack-#%* ploy to make people buy ugly shoes! WEAK!

Originally Posted by shpongled25

here's some bunk crap from Finishline Serramonte-- they are givong pre-hold first dibs to people who pre-hold and buy the fusion 20s and 6 rings that come out this weak. A wack-#%* ploy to make people buy ugly shoes! WEAK!

I would call nike and report that *@*...

If I were you I would buy the other stuff and take it back at another finishline or that finishline. They can't tell you that you can't take anythingback.

do you guys think i can trade a ds pair of og taxis for another pack ???? or should i just keep them and rockem

were the heck everyone getting these pack from? and are you getting them for retail or you paying a lil extra

here's some bunk crap from Finishline Serramonte-- they are givong pre-hold first dibs to people who pre-hold and buy the fusion 20s and 6 rings that come out this weak. A wack-#%* ploy to make people buy ugly shoes! WEAK!
^^ this got lost w/ the pics, but can u believe this crap!?

Originally Posted by tupac003

I would call nike and report that *@*...

If I were you I would buy the other stuff and take it back at another finishline or that finishline. They can't tell you that you can't take anything back.

NA MAN , i doubt they are doing that. I think they meant that if you bought them shoes then you where 1st to pre-order the CDP ... FNL Serramonte wouldnt doyou like that ... thats my dude Im sure they are not doing it like that .

Back
Top Bottom