11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

I actually was fortunate enuff to get a package early for $370 but i put it on ebay to see if i could get a $100 profit off of it. It only cost me $2.50 tolist it so if it doesnt sell, then im good cause they are my size anyways. If they do sell, then I have another $100 towards a new pack for me since I plan tostay up all nite and order from ndc since i can get free shipping, no sales tax
happy.gif

HEY DONT BUY FROM DOES RESELLER WEB SITES THEY ARE CHARGING WAY TO MUCH
MAYBE I CAN HELP YOU OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Saw these today.. the soles are pretty good not as bad as everyones complaining about.. bad thing is the shoe laces are not as fat as the originals or the 2001 retros..
I noticed that too. That used to be a way you could tell the fakes from the authentics- the laces on fakes were thin and authentics were thick;not anymore.

If my fellow niketalker cant help me out imma try release date cause im not paying 500 like my so called hook up wants me too...

this is too crazy too much hype.... they are hot tho.... anywhere is SoCal/LA area that are selling them early or letting peeps preorder...................PMme HOLLA!

Cincinnati area NT'ers...

Finishline: Northgate/Tri-County said they will get them.
Footlocker: Florence/Tri-County/Kenwood/Western Hills(she said they only got 6 pairs. How does a store only get 6 pairs of shoes
laugh.gif
)
Footaction: Western Hills(not sure yet)/Kenwood/Tri-County(They supposedly wont know until next week)
Champssports: Florence/Tri-County

Not to build hype but it sounds like these stores have a total of maybe 200 between them. Sucks. Some Deveroes are getting them. I find it strange we'regetting so few. Where else are these packs going
laugh.gif
? For a while now we dopretty good to great with selling out. Just about every shoe with hype sold quickly. Hmmm I wonder how they decide who gets what
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Footlocker: Florence/Tri-County/Kenwood/Western Hills(she said they only got 6 pairs. How does a store only get 6 pairs of shoes
laugh.gif
)
Footaction: Western Hills(not sure yet)/Kenwood/Tri-County(They supposedly wont know until next week)

Not to build hype but it sounds like these stores have a total of maybe 200 between them. Sucks. Some Deveroes are getting them. I find it strange we're getting so few. Where else are these packs going
laugh.gif
? For a while now we do pretty good to great with selling out. Just about every shoe with hype sold quickly. Hmmm I wonder how they decide who gets what
nerd.gif
Sales numbers...per month I do believe

Originally Posted by d3772000

Originally Posted by RKO2004

laugh.gif
)

Not to build hype but it sounds like these stores have a total of maybe 200 between them. Sucks. Some Deveroes are getting them. I find it strange we're getting so few. Where else are these packs going
laugh.gif
? For a while now we do pretty good to great with selling out. Just about every shoe with hype sold quickly. Hmmm I wonder how they decide who gets what
nerd.gif
Sales numbers...per month I do believe
Oh OK now that makes sense. It take a while for shoes like Melos and Team Jordans to be sold.

its nice to see fellow niketalkers helping out others so they dont have to pay crazy prices....thats how it should be ....big up's to yall

i might be able to get an extra pair in size 15 if anyone is interested. pm. wont charge anymore than retail, plus tax and shipping. let me know. i am incharlotte, nc

Originally Posted by CasperJr

any spots in chicago selling them at retail yet if you got a hook up let me know !
If a spot does have it here in the Chi, which I don't doubt, best believe you're going to be hard pressed trying to pay retail for it.

Back
Top Bottom