Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

Bonus XI shots:

pimp.gif

every time pics get posted I grow more and more impatient
mad.gif

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

amazing how every time i come into this post all people are talking about is the stupid sole...sad

laugh.gif

Its like the same dude.
roll.gif
*clicks ignore

seriously. smh...the shoe is fine the way it is. backwards jumpman and all
laugh.gif
You know they'll complain about any little thing until release date lol. Same crap different release.

i cant imagine all the hypebeast kiddies that will be out! oh dear.... it will be a annoying day...hopefully i dont have to spend a minute more than i need toto get these, otherwise i might go insane with the kiddies around...

mikeposite wrote:
hope i can end it once and for all.

OG that mike wore: sole was pink-red
retro from 2001: sole was bright dark red
CDP: sole is like the OG that mike wore, pink-red

I hope this helps you, and if it does not help you, you need help.

it is good that you are all hyped up for these but if you want the dark red get the retros from 2001. if not stop complaining. I speak for all the NT members here when I say thank you for giving it up already.

Well said

I say it's the pictures from the cameras and the lights in rooms that shedding light through the redsoles. Don't you think so! It's something to dowith the light either from the cameras' and from overhead lights in rooms. Other than that I'd sho like to get my hands on this pack.

is it just me or i can't wait for this pack to be over with. i'll have mine and everyone will also and its done with. the hype machine is off thecharts ya'll. if you dont get the pack just buy some retros!

Originally Posted by jordanize84

I say it's the pictures from the cameras and the lights in rooms that shedding light through the redsoles. Don't you think so! It's something to do with the light either from the cameras' and from overhead lights in rooms. Other than that I'd sho like to get my hands on this pack.

OMG shut up already! Shut up. Stop saying the same thing. You've said the same thing in this thread about the soles almost 30 times, literally. Nobodycares. Shut up!

Originally Posted by bullsjayz

I say it's the pictures from the cameras and the lights in rooms that shedding light through the redsoles. Don't you think so! It's something to do with the light either from the cameras' and from overhead lights in rooms. Other than that I'd sho like to get my hands on this pack.

OMG shut up already! Shut up. Stop saying the same thing. You've said the same thing in this thread about the soles almost 30 times, literally. Nobody cares. Shut up!
lol... i agree that nobody wants to hear about the soles over and over.
ive seen them 1st hand and they didnt bother me one bit... only the leather on the 12s bothers me because its so cheap and u can barely see the pattern on it.Looks rubbed off or something lol

we all get your point!!!!!!! you dont have to keep repeating the same thing over and over again
alien.gif
you dont have to keep showing us the SAME picture u have on your avatar all thetime.

its not even a big deal , and if u CARE so much about whatever u complaining about than just save your money

I'm probably late as hell and not that I would ever buy over retail but I checked PYS to see there price and they have sold out at 460, I am quite shockedthey sold out at that price.

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

the sole realy isnt as bad as everyone thinks

that's what I'm thinking when I'm reading this thread and hearing people complain back and forth about the true red this and true red that. Can't we all just appreciate the shoe as a whole for what it is especially for someone like myself who have never had a pair.

Saw these today.. the soles are pretty good not as bad as everyones complaining about.. bad thing is the shoe laces are not as fat as the originals or the 2001retros..

You know what JB gives us decent shoes in colorways that are wanted, but people always gotta hunt for a defect every time

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Saw these today.. the soles are pretty good not as bad as everyones complaining about.. bad thing is the shoe laces are not as fat as the originals or the 2001 retros..

thats cool i can switch my laces from my 2001's
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DaBoyWonda

You know what JB gives us decent shoes in colorways that are wanted, but people always gotta hunt for a defect every time

Preach! Everytime. Dude said the sole of the 11 was closer to the og than the 01' retro so that goes to show people will find something to complain about.But then these are the same people spending their hard earned cash and buying multiple pair at that. So indecisive.

^the CDP 11s are black/true-red.... which are the same colors as the OG 11 from 96 ... idk why ppl are complaining

Back
Top Bottom