11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Originally Posted by datboimall

its nice to see fellow niketalkers helping out others so they dont have to pay crazy prices....thats how it should be ....big up's to yall
Thats how it should have always been. I remember back when the DMP was about to release dudes were acting skept. Holding out on info andeverything
mad.gif
. I still don't have my DMP. The Altitudes and Black Laser4s were also like that. But whatever. Oh and for the people in or near Cincy the stores I called also said no reserves.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by CasperJr

any spots in chicago selling them at retail yet if you got a hook up let me know !
If a spot does have it here in the Chi, which I don't doubt, best believe you're going to be hard pressed trying to pay retail for it.

I was thinking the same thing. I remember going to Evergreen Plaza Mall and NO-ONE had any XX3's on Release Day, and it seems like other malls arescattered as far as who is now getting the new releases.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

I'm starting to think these wont be as easy to get as I planned.

smh.gif
They are not going to be impossible to get for retail...they might not be super easy to get...they won't be impossible...
the hype is starting to set in...next is the paranioa of not being able to get them and people will start worrying...
Remember, unless you live in BFE, you have three different chances online (FNL, EB/FA/FL or NDC) as well as on the phone
if that doesn't work you have the oppurtunity to get them at the stores...
so all in all...we all have seven methods of getting these shoes for retail without ever leaving the house...
It seems from all the calls folks are making, most stores ARE getting them...even those that did not get CDP's in the past...

Breathe in, Breathe out, repeat...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by uknowho85

there is dude on ebay selling this pack for $4,000
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i just saw that a size 10 or 10.5

if he can get someone silly enough to buy it

then more power to the seller

i dont think the seller really thinks someone is going to buy them at that price

I am not tryna say you guys dont no your stuff but...

Since when has it been so easy to get a pair of 11s or 12s?

shoetrends gotta 9.5 and a 15 for sale for retail right now !!!! getem while you can . already got my two locked down

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

laugh.gif
Exactly. For these to be so easy to get they sure are rare aroundhere. I'm starting to wonder if people just saying there will be enough because they got theirs on lock. I'm not trying to cause a stir or create morehype but call your spots. This pack contains arguably the two most popular SHOES EVER! Not just J's but SHOES. That covers alot of ground. People have beenpaying hundreds of dollars for the 11 in this pack in the past. Almost the same goes for the 12. Don't sit around, call your spots and make sure your infois straight.

Best of luck!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

laugh.gif
Exactly. For these to be so easy to get they sure are rare around here. I'm starting to wonder if people just saying there will be enough because they got theirs on lock. I'm not trying to cause a stir or create more hype but call your spots. This pack contains arguably the two most popular SHOES EVER! Not just J's but SHOES. That covers alot of ground. People have been paying hundreds of dollars for the 11 in this pack in the past. Almost the same goes for the 12. Don't sit around, call your spots and make sure your info is straight.

Best of luck!
wink.gif
yea i mean really these are very popular shoes and for everyone to just be o they will be there ill come one hour before release date andetc
tired.gif
If my fellow niketalker isnt able to help me out with them earlyill just try on release date but im willing to bet money these wont be so easy and everywhere like people say and finishline gettin 200 packs
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DaBoyWonda

Just copped my sz.11 from Shoetrends for retail

Thanks DaBoyWonda!! You just help me got 2 set locked down at Shoetrends! $635 shipped, no need to wait in line now.

You can get DS OG Taxis for 175 shipped, give or take, off ebay ALL DAY.

Actually OG 12s are all over ebay for good prices if you look

Same with OG 11s. I've seen a big influx of OG bred 11s on ebay recently and they don't go over 300 shipped

That's why its funny that people are paying big prices for this CDP when OGs are right under their nose

laugh.gif
Exactly. For these to be so easy to get they sure are rare around here. I'm starting to wonder if people just saying there will be enough because they got theirs on lock. I'm not trying to cause a stir or create more hype but call your spots. This pack contains arguably the two most popular SHOES EVER! Not just J's but SHOES. That covers alot of ground. People have been paying hundreds of dollars for the 11 in this pack in the past. Almost the same goes for the 12. Don't sit around, call your spots and make sure your info is straight.

Best of luck!
wink.gif
yea i mean really these are very popular shoes and for everyone to just be o they will be there ill come one hour before release date and etc
tired.gif
If my fellow niketalker isnt able to help me out with them early ill just try on release date but im willing to bet money these wont be so easy and everywhere like people say and finishline gettin 200 packs
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Man tell me about it. 200 packs at one Finishline? Ha the ones around be are getting like 50 combined probably. Now maybe in some areas it will bea piece of cake but not here. I don't know if we'll see camp outs but hey look what shoes we're talking about.

DO YOUR RESEARCH AND DON'T JUST SIT BACK AND THINK THEY WILL FALL INTO YOUR LAP.

Originally Posted by Litflynt

Originally Posted by WILLINC

I'm starting to think these wont be as easy to get as I planned.

smh.gif
They are not going to be impossible to get for retail...they might not be super easy to get...they won't be impossible...
the hype is starting to set in...next is the paranioa of not being able to get them and people will start worrying...
Remember, unless you live in BFE, you have three different chances online (FNL, EB/FA/FL or NDC) as well as on the phone
if that doesn't work you have the oppurtunity to get them at the stores...
so all in all...we all have seven methods of getting these shoes for retail without ever leaving the house...
It seems from all the calls folks are making, most stores ARE getting them...even those that did not get CDP's in the past...

Breathe in, Breathe out, repeat...
smokin.gif
So true. I don't even go to stores on release day anymore. I shop online. I'd rather pay shipping than wait inline. I'd rather camp inthe comfort of my bed than outside of a mall/store in the winter time.

Plus FNL restocks the following Monday of every release day, so you should be good.

laugh.gif

Best of luck!
wink.gif
yea i mean really these are very popular shoes and for everyone to just be o they will be there ill come one hour before release date and etc
tired.gif
If my fellow niketalker isnt able to help me out with them early ill just try on release date but im willing to bet money these wont be so easy and everywhere like people say and finishline gettin 200 packs
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Man tell me about it. 200 packs at one Finishline? Ha the ones around be are getting like 50 combined probably. Now maybe in some areas it will be a piece of cake but not here. I don't know if we'll see camp outs but hey look what shoes we're talking about.

DO YOUR RESEARCH AND DON'T JUST SIT BACK AND THINK THEY WILL FALL INTO YOUR LAP.

I don't know if there has been a camp out yet for any of the CDP's here in cincinnati but my connection says that everyone is wanting these sowe'll see how things play out.

There was no camp out for the XX3's on black friday at Northgate Finishline and they were the only store in the area to get them. I showed up 45 minutesbefore they opened and there was no line.

Hope you get your CDP though.

on a sidenote...to show the solidarity we all have as collectors and lovers of Jays...

don't forget about sidelineapparel...they are going to be taking pre-orders tomorrow for $350 a pair + shipping...best deal so far since there is no tax...

but be warned..they always come through and have a great rep but the sizes there go quick!

If the stock at SLA is good, that is a good determining factor for Fri IMHO

Originally Posted by ronaldmcds513

laugh.gif

Best of luck!
wink.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Man tell me about it. 200 packs at one Finishline? Ha the ones around be are getting like 50 combined probably. Now maybe in some areas it will be a piece of cake but not here. I don't know if we'll see camp outs but hey look what shoes we're talking about.

I don't know if there has been a camp out yet for any of the CDP's here in cincinnati but my connection says that everyone is wanting these so we'll see how things play out.

There was no camp out for the XX3's on black friday at Northgate Finishline and they were the only store in the area to get them. I showed up 45 minutes before they opened and there was no line.

Hope you get your CDP though.
I forgot you were from here.

Northgate had them? Wow. I'm honestly shocked they were the only ones. I hope I get mine too lol. And yeah there hasn't been a campout yet but there isalot of buzz like you said so who knows.

People love to hype stuff up more than necessary.
Wanna drop a name or two?

i think this is gonna be worse than the DMP imo.
Bold. Very bold. But it could also be very true. I hope nothing crazy happens.

How is Finishline.com with releases? And do they still put them up early sometimes?

THE DMPS's WERE LIMITED....LIMITED BEYOND QUICKSTRIKE!!!!

THESE ARE A Limited GENERAL RELEASE....C'mon...

Folks...WHY ARE YOU LETTING THE HYPE SET IN....

LOL....I don't have alot of posts...but I have been a member..for a long....long...time...

I can't remember seeing this much paranioa....lol

If YOU ARE really that worried...pay over the retail price and be done with it....

everyone is turning into a hypebeast because you are worried you won't be able to get the two greatest shoes, not just Jordans, SHOES ever released for$310...

C'mon...

Folks...I know times are tough, we are all hurting financially in some shape or fashion...maybe you haven't lost your job but maybe cost of living is goingup or something...
but chill the **k out...

If we all just remember we are the consumers and WE DRIVE DEMAND...then we will be ok...

If people have no problem paying well over $1500 for ti xx3's...then don't cry about $500 XI and XII....shoot...

I got love for all my sneakerheads...so don't snipe me..but the few of us that haven't lost our sense need to calm the rest of you down...
When people were getting shot for the altitude releases, that was one thing..
but we can all order safely from the comfort of our living rooms or officies..

Originally Posted by dunwitjayz

shoetrends gotta 9.5 and a 15 for sale for retail right now !!!! getem while you can . already got my two locked down

man i paid for my 9.5 from shoetrends and received an email saying sold out and was refunded
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom