11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Damn my local spot wants people to buy either the 5/18 or 8/15 pack in order to buy the 11/12!!! Dude was like yea we'll give em to you for $600 cash....Ihope they sit with those packs forever.

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

rko not to turn this into an nfl thread
but i feel bad for any bengals fan
smile.gif
Yes thank you.
tired.gif

laugh.gif
One spot was charging $600.00. I declined.
You know whats sad. Someone will buy it. These stores think they slick with the hyping.

Thought I was out of the game... just ordered a 15 off shoetrends on complete impulse. Worst comes to worst, I can always return it to a store or something.
Is that your size?

Damn my local spot wants people to buy either the 5/18 or 8/15 pack in order to buy the 11/12!!! Dude was like yea we'll give em to you for $600 cash....I hope they sit with those packs forever.
eek.gif
Was it a two for $600 type thing? And can't they bereported for that?

^ yea they wanted you to buy the 5/18 pack first and then they would sell you the 11/12...I dont want those damn packs. I just want the 11/12...God Damn Hype!!! its crapping all over my usual spots.
Hmmm if I had the money I would have considered it because I want to buy the packs I missed which is anything from March-November.

^ yea they wanted you to buy the 5/18 pack first and then they would sell you the 11/12...I dont want those damn packs. I just want the 11/12...God DamnHype!!! its crapping all over my usual spots.

Originally Posted by SneakerNoob791

Damn my local spot wants people to buy either the 5/18 or 8/15 pack in order to buy the 11/12!!! Dude was like yea we'll give em to you for $600 cash....I hope they sit with those packs forever.

Dont sound like a terrible deal if you missed out on one of them packs....

^ Yea but if you missed out on one of those packs...You can find one for $250 or less shipped. they shouldnt be charging retail still for a pack that sits.They know they can sell them for retail with the 11/12 pack. I for one, am not going to fall into they hype of paying above retail or being forced to buy apack I dont want. I will wait it out, if I dont cop on release date, Ill cop on ebay.

Same old, same old unneeded HYPE for a somewhat limited Jordan release here on Niketalk.

If you want the damn shoes, go to the store early Saturday Dec. 20th and pick them up for $310+tax. Simple as that.

for those of you who already have these, how do they fit compared to the 23's?? Are they the same, smaller or bigger???

Man, this thing is ridiculously hyped now! But seriously, can someone answer dudes question re: "How do they fit compared to other J's?"

Originally Posted by karxken

YOU GUYS MADE THE HYPE , NOW YOU PAY THE HYPE PRICE..the stores are lurkurs here u know

u got that right, back in the day we only payed retail no hype behind anything!!!!!, now its not that same with all the people hyping up sneakers nowadays smh

PS:everyone relax all CDP's have been easy to cop so this one should not be any different
smokin.gif
so stop beastin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

people are hyped for this release for a few reasons
XI obviously
and the last countdown package
and what could be the last "retro" release
Christmas time boosts sales
and because they kept the pictures under wrap for so long

I would be really surprised if this is the last retro release ever. More hype machine if you ask me.

^^not saying it is at all
but this is what jb is telling people as the end of the jordan retros....

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by CasperJr

any spots in chicago selling them at retail yet if you got a hook up let me know !
If a spot does have it here in the Chi, which I don't doubt, best believe you're going to be hard pressed trying to pay retail for it.
come on man you kno i had to ask im always looking for a new hook up

Back
Top Bottom