11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

^^^^^^^ Aventura Mall should have them and is an easy 2 cop the shoes well at least 4 me

from what i hear its not as easy at all but i usually go to one of the inner city stores and really not much lines
pimp.gif

yeah now i gotta manage my money different

but in the end i will have the 11/12 package eitthhaa way

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by ayyovince

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

just throwing it out there...

you think the market is gonna be flooded with this release? any chance that these stick around the shelves and make it to the next f&f or employee discount?

(just wondering cause i was able to get the 3/20 pack today at 30% off, i know they are not the same demand wise, but it seems like nike/jb officially killed resellers and have enough product to go around)

Some folks are sayign that the 50% for employees will be good on this pack. I called my boy up and he said he would be able to get them for 150 a pack....I don't believe it but hey anything is possible.

HOH says they are dropping the pack on the 20th.

HOH LA is getting 500 packs? I just called and the broad had no idea what I was talking about (in terms of the release dat being moved up)
grin.gif

When has just about ANY employee known anything? Some do know their stuff but for 85% of them this is just a check. I never said HOHLA would have 500 packs. I know for a fact that HOHNY will have 500+ packs.

some employees @ HOHLA dont know %%%$ bout the release dates...or the shoes.

That most shoe stores , most employes are so dumb when it come to the product they sell .

It is official.... this pack will be EVERYWHERE ... I cant stress enough... again, this pack will be EVERYWHERE!!!! those of you worried that you will not get your pack.... DONT. those of you trying to camp out to ensure your pack.... DONT. those of you thinking on buying this pack to resell and turn a profit.... DONT. You can speculate all you want, throw out whatever numbers and figures you want, but I know for a fact that this pack will be available to WHOEVER WANTS THEIR PACKS!!! I would say goodluck to all, but you dont need it... trust

EVERYWHERE huh? you must've never been to salt lake
grin.gif

i'm getting the pack (maybe two if i'm lucky) but i'm only crucial on the XII's. i still have my black red XI's from 2001 and they'rein descent enough shape.

Can someone please give me all stores/websites that the 11/12 package will be released at/on?

And two more questions...if they are released on a website...will they be able to be bought at 12 AM on the 20th on that certain website?
And also, how early should I show up to a store in the morning on the 20th to cop the package?

Sorry for so many questions...but any help is much appreciated.

Eastbay usually has them and niketown but sumtime its dont load on time i would jus get up and wait n line. if u have a connect get dem to hold dem 4 u like imdoing.

I just hope NDC drops these at 5:30am cause I don't get off work till 3 that morning. I'm actually one of the few who hate the date change for thispack and the Spiz'ike's.

Originally Posted by bruza

you think the market is gonna be flooded with this release? any chance that these stick around the shelves and make it to the next f&f or employee discount?

(just wondering cause i was able to get the 3/20 pack today at 30% off, i know they are not the same demand wise, but it seems like nike/jb officially killed resellers and have enough product to go around)

Some folks are sayign that the 50% for employees will be good on this pack. I called my boy up and he said he would be able to get them for 150 a pack....I don't believe it but hey anything is possible.

HOH LA is getting 500 packs? I just called and the broad had no idea what I was talking about (in terms of the release dat being moved up)
grin.gif

When has just about ANY employee known anything? Some do know their stuff but for 85% of them this is just a check. I never said HOHLA would have 500 packs. I know for a fact that HOHNY will have 500+ packs.

That most shoe stores , most employes are so dumb when it come to the product they sell .

It is official.... this pack will be EVERYWHERE ... I cant stress enough... again, this pack will be EVERYWHERE!!!! those of you worried that you will not get your pack.... DONT. those of you trying to camp out to ensure your pack.... DONT. those of you thinking on buying this pack to resell and turn a profit.... DONT. You can speculate all you want, throw out whatever numbers and figures you want, but I know for a fact that this pack will be available to WHOEVER WANTS THEIR PACKS!!! I would say goodluck to all, but you dont need it... trust

grin.gif

You must've never been to wisconsin
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

Originally Posted by bruza

grin.gif

grin.gif

You must've never been to wisconsin
smile.gif
Does anyone know how easy it will be to get these in the bay area?? there are about 100,000,000 fellow jordan heads in the bay, anyone know of agood lowkey mall around san jose?

Back
Top Bottom