11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

blackcat23mj wrote:
Never owned a pair of Jordan 12s so i was curious to know if they fit half a size big, small, or true to size? thinking about getting the 11/12 pack and i have a pair of concords and think half a size down would work in the 11 since they are a bit roomy, anyone feel the same about 11s?

any input is appreciated...input from 12s and 11s owners are appreciated!!! thanks guys!

I own 8 pair of XII's and I would say they run true to size. All of them are a sz.12 except my playoffs which are a 13 and they creased easy. Also got twopair's of XI's (had four, but sold two of them two months ago) and I think they run true to size too, but I think everybody is different especially ifyou want a shoe to have space of fit tight.

anyone in the 757 goin to the big NEX or oceana NEX (if they get em on time)? if not, lynnhaven mall? if so get at me, we can link up and chop it up for a bitwhile we wait

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

I dont understand where people are getting these false expectations that these shoes will be simple to get. What major Jordan release in the past 2 years have been that easy to get? in 06 when the Black Metallics came out they didnt make any more than they did for the other retros 5s that came out. This pack is with TWO CLASSIC colorways of the shoes. I expect alot of disapointment. First from people trying to cop from eastbay...instant fail. Than the normal people who got out rushed when the mall doors opened. And than finally the sad nter that thought this package would be easy to get made because he had to settle for a size 15 instead of an 8 asking if anyone wants to trade.
I understand where you're coming from, but the Foot Action by my house is gettin 216 packs(30-40 in my size). That is plenty for one store.They cant be THAT limited

Originally Posted by 23thakid

I dont understand where people are getting these false expectations that these shoes will be simple to get. What major Jordan release in the past 2 years have been that easy to get? in 06 when the Black Metallics came out they didnt make any more than they did for the other retros 5s that came out. This pack is with TWO CLASSIC colorways of the shoes. I expect alot of disapointment. First from people trying to cop from eastbay...instant fail. Than the normal people who got out rushed when the mall doors opened. And than finally the sad nter that thought this package would be easy to get made because he had to settle for a size 15 instead of an 8 asking if anyone wants to trade.
I understand where you're coming from, but the Foot Action by my house is gettin 216 packs(30-40 in my size). That is plenty for one store. They cant be THAT limited
eek.gif

^^are you sure they are getting that many? where are you located? i dont believe a footaction will be getting that many unless its like the only footaction inthe state

just because they made enough of these doesnt mean these will be easy to get thats for sure

all the retro 11s from 01 werent produced in small quantities but still were not easy to get

Got my 4 packs reserved and paid for and there doin a midnight release that day and my store that puts me down got like over 150 packs and said they mightget more cant wait for the 19th. There should be plenty in the H.

i'm thinking on splitting the pack....if anyone in NYC wanna split the pack PM me, my size is 9.5 just want the 12's

i am looking to split packs, i can guarantee that i will get the package since they are already on hold for me..size 10.5 or 11, let me know if anyone wantshalf the package? pm me if interested

Originally Posted by XxXskilzXxX

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Originally Posted by XxXskilzXxX

Originally Posted by big1236

what are the differences between the OG taxis and these?

og taxis were made to ball in.

They don't look like they'll break if you put them on your feet. And XII's are one of the most well structured and solid J's of all IMO. Also, another HUGE difference that I've noticed in the pics is that the midsole portion is not painted with a coat of clear paint on the OG's/Retro's to make the black paint underneath as shiny as possible. On the OG's and the Retro's, that front midsole part is much more dull. Think of a car that has been stripped of paint and painted Flat black with no clear coat on it. Cosmetic, yes....But so is the backwards Jumpman in the left XI.

i dont break down my j's that much - jus put em on mu feet an go. i was jus tryin to say that quality has went south.

I agree 100% homie...my Playoff XII's are amazing quality wise...and I dont beat mine up either. these CDP XII's just look like they would break byeven putting them on your feet. thats all I'm sayin.

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Dec. 20th is almost here!!

Were you coppin' from son? I think Town Center might have these also.
Mall of GA or Stonecrest. U copping from Town Center? I've never been there before
Either there or I have to go downtown to Phipps or Lenox. Or a local mom's and pop's store but I have to call to see if they have them.
Well Niketown at Phipps is closing because the Nike iD store opened in Lenox, so Phipps wont have them. I work at the Mall of GA so if I have towork Saturday morning, it won't be a hassle for me to leave my house a little earlier to cop the pack before I go to work

I hope I can get a pack for retail on RD. Not sure if my FNL is gettin them, my city never gets any good jordan releases.

truth, the footlocker in crabtree is getting 36 pairs itself, and the manager told me that Cary town center ( a small suburban mall for the outsiders) isgetting the pack as well. So they'll be out there, but I'm not taking chances

Hey Northwest heads me and a couple of my boyz are going to be in Oregon for the 20th. We were very fortunate to have this launch changed.

Any Oregon heads have any hook ups to get some brothers into the employee store launch? We just heard they are doing a midnight release there. Hook us up.

Anyone know how many pairs the portland stores will be getting? I know everyone says not to worry, but portland always seems a little tougher then most areas.

Originally Posted by woody23

Anyone know how many pairs the portland stores will be getting? I know everyone says not to worry, but portland always seems a little tougher then most areas.

I made calls to Portland stores yesterday. They all gave me the runaround. The employee store mgr did tell me they were doing a midnight release and hewouldn't tell me an exact number but he would say they had over 100 pairs. Other spots wouldn't say. Anyone have any info for FTL's or FNL's upthere?

Dec. 20th is almost here!!

Were you coppin' from son? I think Town Center might have these also.
Mall of GA or Stonecrest. U copping from Town Center? I've never been there before
Either there or I have to go downtown to Phipps or Lenox. Or a local mom's and pop's store but I have to call to see if they have them.
Well Niketown at Phipps is closing because the Nike iD store opened in Lenox, so Phipps wont have them. I work at the Mall of GA so if I have to work Saturday morning, it won't be a hassle for me to leave my house a little earlier to cop the pack before I go to work
I've visited that store, you think they'll have it? They did have the 3/20 pack.

Originally Posted by richkid23

i got mines today yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^^can we get some pics and an honest non bias review if you dont mind?

Originally Posted by jd3772000

Originally Posted by 23thakid

I understand where you're coming from, but the Foot Action by my house is gettin 216 packs(30-40 in my size). That is plenty for one store. They cant be THAT limited
eek.gif
how is eastbay a instant fail?

Back
Top Bottom