11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Originally Posted by 23thakid

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

I dont understand where people are getting these false expectations that these shoes will be simple to get. What major Jordan release in the past 2 years have been that easy to get? in 06 when the Black Metallics came out they didnt make any more than they did for the other retros 5s that came out. This pack is with TWO CLASSIC colorways of the shoes. I expect alot of disapointment. First from people trying to cop from eastbay...instant fail. Than the normal people who got out rushed when the mall doors opened. And than finally the sad nter that thought this package would be easy to get made because he had to settle for a size 15 instead of an 8 asking if anyone wants to trade.
I understand where you're coming from, but the Foot Action by my house is gettin 216 packs(30-40 in my size). That is plenty for one store. They cant be THAT limited

Yeah man I don't know what people are talking about. A champs at the mall near me is getting like 148 pairs or something and that is 1 of 3 or maybe 4stores that will get the pack. And they usually have the second least amount of the main 3 stores and then Sittra last. And there should be another 3 or 4stores in town getting them, probably not in as big of shipments because that is the biggest mall, but still that means most likely at the one mall there willbe around 300 packs sold that day and we don't usually have that big of campouts, well except for the 6/17 pack

Originally Posted by JO HOUSTONE

Got my 4 packs reserved and paid for and there doin a midnight release that day and my store that puts me down got like over 150 packs and said they might get more cant wait for the 19th. There should be plenty in the H.
Where is this at?
nerd.gif

buddy of mine is looking for taxi's in a size 11...pm me if anyone is going to split..I am paypal ready

WHITEHEAD ,, whats up with the black leather around the toe of the taxis ? ? ? ? ?
In your pics,,
they look smooth,,
instead of how there suppose to be,, which is texured like reptile scales..

SO ARE THEY TEXURED OR SMOOTH ??
DETAILED PICS OF THE TA
XI'S NOW..

I'm trying to cop 2 packs. I'll end up with 4 pair of black/red XI's since I already have 2 pair of retros. Jordan Brand it was nice doing businesswith you. I'm done after Dec. 20th!!

(Houstone) help a Fellow Houstonian what store is doing the Midnight madness? I'm from around the Galleria area. much appreciated

He's going to give you the exact same answer. Im just trying to help you out.
Kix and the city have pic's of the ones that will be released on the first page of this thread.
Nothing has changed on the shoes

Back
Top Bottom