11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Originally Posted by Cloud

Originally Posted by richiedge

Also, there is no difference between these and the DMP XI's. YES, the patent cut was screwed up on those too. I have 2 pairs with low patent to prove it.
you have the DMPs and seen the 11s in person?
Yes. I have both. I even made a topic a while back on how bad the DMP patent leather is cut.

http://niketalk.com/topic/113203?page=1

In comparison to the DMP XI, the CDP is only different in that it is simply a black/red colorway.

Originally Posted by leocabrera

IS $400 SHIPPED A GOOD DEAL?
If you absolutely have no shot of picking them up on RD, I guess thats the best you can do. But seriously man they are very plentiful, and I dontknow but I feel like if you get there early you'll be ok

no, anything under retail is a good deal. dont fall in to the hype... If "money aint a thang" than more power to you and to anyone copping for $459on seankerhead.com or PYS lol

If you know how to find deals, your better off sniping on ebay for OG Taxis (180-250$) and retro blk/red XI (180-250$) maybe even lower b/c ebay is flooded andnot a lot of ppl are dropping +$300 on shoes.

black red xis ^def use to go for over 250 on ebay.... maybe the price went down cus these are dropping?

Originally Posted by Driftracer

no, anything under retail is a good deal. dont fall in to the hype... If "money aint a thang" than more power to you and to anyone copping for $459 on seankerhead.com or PYS lol

If you know how to find deals, your better off sniping on ebay for OG Taxis (180-250$) and retro blk/red XI (180-250$) maybe even lower b/c ebay is flooded and not a lot of ppl are dropping +$300 on shoes.
but can you still feasibly wear OG taxis alot? Those shoes are over 10 years old

and because people are wising up and choosing not to spend a bs price on an over flooded product

I'm cool lol I called every shoe store in Memphis that would carry Jordans and only the Hibbett Sports in Southland Mall said they didn't get the pack.

I live in a city with 2 shoe stores, footlocker and footaction and every release there is 50 or more people
so my only shot is pay 400 or try Beastbay Lol!
laugh.gif

It's amazing how so many people think they know the actual production and allocation of this CDP for every city or area. There are some people who live insmaller cities/areas/markets which will not have "enough for everyone" in that city/area/market. Unless you have inside knowledge of where eachshipment, how many pairs, in what sizes are going to each city/area/market you can't say there will be enough for everyone. Unless you know how many pairseach person lined-up will buy and in what sizes you can't say with much accuracy that there will be enough for everyone. If you have the complete shippingmanifests for all of the CDP 11/12's released/releasing there's very little chance that everyone who wants a pair will get a pair in the size theywant/need.

For everyone who is asking should I pay $____ or is $____ a good deal, nobody can answer those questions better than you, because YOU have a better chance offinding out what YOUR chances are of getting the shoes in YOUR area. It's a free country so you can always ask the opinions of others, but if YOU put insome work to call, look, ask around YOUR local area then why would you trust people who likely don't even know what YOUR local area stores will have instock? Ultimately, YOU should know what YOU'RE willing to pay based on how badly YOU want an item. It doesn't really matter what OTHER people thinkabout how much YOU paid for something, only that YOU felt it was worth it to YOURSELF. There are a lot of people who think this pack isn't even worth $150because they're just sneakers to them, but to many sneaker heads $310 at suggested retail is reasonable. It's all about what you value them at forYOURSELF.

Everyone has a right to say what they think, but some people don't seem to think about what they say. Good luck to everyone who want this pack. I hopeeveryone who wants them gets at least one pack, but based on the demand/hype and history, there will be some who will not get what they want. No offense, justspeaking my mind since the thread is running wild anyways.

Originally Posted by jhendri5

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Originally Posted by Jordanforever08

I have already heard stories about dudes getting robbed in brooklyn not only for the pack but while they were at it they robbed them for there cars... and my boy told me he was in Jamaica queens and seen some kid get slapped and get his pack taken from him at 2:45 in the afternoon,,,, crazy world....
Some dude got shot in Atlanta for his pack I believe.
What's the info on the Atlanta shooting?

I heard it from another NikeTalker.

my spot got one of each size. my connect was only able to get me one 11.5 so I dont get one to rock and one to stock. if they only got one of each say 7.5-13roughly thats only like 11 packs. That store is the only store in our are that will get these packs and we are by no means a small city. we got about 400,000people in our greater metro area.

personally i dont think that there will be enough packs to go around for everybody.look at some gr's that have sold out in only hours. like the fire red5's and 3's, black/metallic 5's, aquas, playoffs, mars 4's, last shots and im sure theres plenty more that have sold out and weren't enoughto go around. im {only} guessing that those gr's were more available in numbers than this pack will be. but hey im no jb rep and i dont know how many packsare really available, but thats just my opinion.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by loxley4life

I hear you. Shoetrends makes tons of money because they keep it real. No matter the release, they keep their customers first.

Anyone pre-order with them and get their pack yet?

Originally Posted by Cloud

Originally Posted by Driftracer

no, anything under retail is a good deal. dont fall in to the hype... If "money aint a thang" than more power to you and to anyone copping for $459 on seankerhead.com or PYS lol

If you know how to find deals, your better off sniping on ebay for OG Taxis (180-250$) and retro blk/red XI (180-250$) maybe even lower b/c ebay is flooded and not a lot of ppl are dropping +$300 on shoes.
but can you still feasibly wear OG taxis alot? Those shoes are over 10 years old

i just un-dsed my og taxis the other day , they feel great . leather is outstanding compared to the retros . and no sings of any damage what so ever . nocreaceing nothing . og taxis are deff wearable!!!!

Originally Posted by jhendri5

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Originally Posted by Jordanforever08

I have already heard stories about dudes getting robbed in brooklyn not only for the pack but while they were at it they robbed them for there cars... and my boy told me he was in Jamaica queens and seen some kid get slapped and get his pack taken from him at 2:45 in the afternoon,,,, crazy world....
Some dude got shot in Atlanta for his pack I believe.
What's the info on the Atlanta shooting?

WOW!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom