11/16 *** Dallas Cowboys [5-4] vs. Washington ******** [6-3] *** 8:15et

let's get this started early so we have plenty of time to express our opinions ... this is basically a must win for the cowboys ... that being said, i willbe there along with about 50% of the rest of the fans in the crowd in full Cowboy attire ...

campbell = garbage
portis = medic
cooley = curly doo doo fro
carlos = hands like feet
hall = worst cb in the league
smoot = 2nd worst cb in the league

and i am talking big manure this week, all week ... cuz if we lose we deserve to sit at home and watch the playoffs ... i predict a straight up DEBACLING ofthis bum +$+ skins squad ... half the team will be incapacitated, while the other half will be getting their limbs amputated in hopes of saving their livesafter we bring the pain ...

Cowboys - 56

Oh boy.
laugh.gif

Yup, why not. If the Cowboys lose, the season is over, no playoffs. Might as well go all out
laugh.gif

But seriously, the Cowboys will probably be rusty with these key players coming back from injuries so we'll see how that goes.

might as well start your end of the season thread, you start these game threads early enough ...........

That's the spirit, Marley...this damn near is the season. Its time.

Side Note:
*Cowboys no longer last in the East appreciation post*

Neway, we need, as in NEED this one...and the cavalry's comin just in time. I'm pretty sure we'll pull this out.

Originally Posted by onewearz

might as well start your end of the season thread, you start these game threads early enough ...........
ehhh ... biggest rivalry in football ... most consistent nfl fans on NT for the most part ... both had bye weeks ... im thinkin both teams'fans have some built up animosity they need to get out ...

Damn we already got the gameday thread up already...LOL

I wonder if Santana is going to have a 10 catch game this week...
laugh.gif

Skins are about to end all hopes of play-offs for the Cowboys...we also have people coming back from injury
(J.Taylor, S.Springs, and many more) I guess its just one more thing to say to you Cowboys fans...

I don't know why yall are hyped about getting yall team back, we beat the Boys when they had everybody healthy
laugh.gif

2mpk4s9.jpg

roll.gif

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Lets go boy's...
We in there right Marley??
huh man ... i might just sneak my own hotdogs in so that bama snyder doesnt get any of my bread ... ole overspendin for mediocrity in the face %*%boy

I don't know why yall are hyped about getting yall team back, we beat the Boys when they had everybody healthy image
but i do believe you scored three times on terrence newman ... and i do believe the doctors checked him out right after the game saying there isno way on gods green earth any ******* receiver beat terrence newman once let alone three times ... ... ... sure enough, partially torn groin and i believe asports hernia ... we still only lost by 2 LOL ... whos gonna cover Roy E and TO? LOLOLOL

Is Roy Williams still on the Cowboys roster? (No not that one...) If so, 'Tana catches a minimum of 2 TDs.

your post count indicates why you are so inherently ignorant ... roy been out for the year with a broken arm

Originally Posted by DG Kyrk 33

Is Roy Williams still on the Cowboys roster? (No not that one...) If so, 'Tana catches a minimum of 2 TDs.
Naw the safety Roy is out for the year with a broke arm

let me give this a shot....

@#$(* %#@$ cowboys @%*@!!# suck ... ... ... this @#%^ bum #**$$ Tonya @#$**% god damn @#)$
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

I don't know why yall are hyped about getting yall team back, we beat the Boys when they had everybody healthy image
but i do believe you scored three times on terrence newman ... and i do believe the doctors checked him out right after the game saying there is no way on gods green earth any ******* receiver beat terrence newman once let alone three times ... ... ... sure enough, partially torn groin and i believe a sports hernia ... we still only lost by 2 LOL ... whos gonna cover Roy E and TO? LOLOLOL
Koiser and Spencer were injured as well. Not to mention even though he wasn't injured, for some dumb reason, Felix Jones had ZERO touches.

Cowboys have won every game where Felix was involved (got injured in the Cards game).
Felix should be back. Our season starts now. Romo said he's learned a lot of things since being hurt. I'm hoping one of them is for this bum to stopwatching film of Brady and be his god damn self.

This dude Marley,
laugh.gif
. Apparently we're going out there withhacksaws and hand grenades.

Damn man, I was supposed to go myself.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom