11/16 *** Dallas Cowboys [5-4] vs. Washington ******** [6-3] *** 8:15et

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

let me give this a shot....

@#$(* %#@$ cowboys @%*@!!# suck ... ... ... this @#%^ bum #**$$ Tonya @#$**% god damn @#)$
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

nerd.gif

roll.gif
you almost got it ... gotta add one more +*$% YOU ... at the end

MarleysProtege wrote:
I don't know why yall are hyped about getting yall team back, we beat the Boys when they had everybody healthy image
but i do believe you scored three times on terrence newman ... and i do believe the doctors checked him out right after the game saying there is no way on gods green earth any ******* receiver beat terrence newman once let alone three times ... ... ... sure enough, partially torn groin and i believe a sports hernia ... we still only lost by 2 LOL ... whos gonna cover Roy E and TO? LOLOLOL
You keep trying to use numbers to down play our lead in the NFC east and when we beat yall...

If you take L by 1/2 point or 45 its still going down as a L...
roll.gif

As far as who is covering who, we dint have a problem last time we played yall in the secondary.

i heard barack obama just bought 3 dogs for the white house ... named one Dallas, one Cowboy and the other theredskinssuckdonkeynads

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

let me give this a shot....

@#$(* %#@$ cowboys @%*@!!# suck ... ... ... this @#%^ bum #**$$ Tonya @#$**% god damn @#)$
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

nerd.gif
I've never seen somebody flood this forum with more +@*% than Marley. You're FR3SH, S4L, and Zodogg rolled into one.

Since there is no clear-cut #2 team in the NFC East, this is going to be a HUGE game for both the Cowboys and Skins. I seriously can't wait. Out ofcuriosity, when was the last time the Cowboys beat the Skins at FedEx? Was it the 04' season?

Romo & F. Jones are back right? Garrett better come correct w. the gameplan....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Since there is no clear-cut #2 team in the NFC East, this is going to be a HUGE game for both the Cowboys and Skins. I seriously can't wait. Out of curiosity, when was the last time the Cowboys beat the Skins at FedEx? Was it the 04' season?

Not just Romo and Felix, EVERYONE. Flozell will be healthy, Leonard ankle should heal, Koiser is playing, Watkins will be back, Newman, Spencer,Henry (healed up), Witten.

Dammit we better not lose. Garrett needs to get the ball to Roy E. early to make them dudes stop triple teaming poor Owens. They also need to put Barber andFelix in the backfield simultaneously

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Romo is supposed to play. Felix is questionable, he didn't practice today. You know how those hamstring injuries are.

This is the week where Roy needs to get the majority of the snaps as the #2 WR. Garrett needs to make sure he and TO have some chances to make plays

NyRapisBack wrote:
DoubleJs07 wrote:
Since there is no clear-cut #2 team in the NFC East, this is going to be a HUGE game for both the Cowboys and Skins. I seriously can't wait. Out of curiosity, when was the last time the Cowboys beat the Skins at FedEx? Was it the 04' season?

Not just Romo and Felix, EVERYONE. Flozell will be healthy, Leonard ankle should heal, Koiser is playing, Watkins will be back, Newman, Spencer, Henry (healed up), Witten.

Dammit we better not lose. Garrett needs to get the ball to Roy E. early to make them dudes stop triple teaming poor Owens. They also need to put Barber and Felix in the backfield simultaneously

laugh.gif

Like it matters

Waits for Duece King to hop on this weeks ******** opponent bandwagon
nerd.gif

%%@+#+# %@+*$#+*

Felix didn't practice today. This better just be for precautionary reasons.

Damn how long does it take for a friggin hamstring to heal....

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

I've never seen somebody flood this forum with more +@*% than Marley. You're FR3SH, S4L, and Zodogg rolled into one.
man stop exaggerating ... aside from the cowboys i come correct ... its make or break time so im talkin ... all week ... fall in line or go worryabout your head coach calling two runs on the two most important plays of the game LOLOLOL ... you mad?

i love how 'boys fans spit so much venom before games, it's like bullets to fire back at them when they lose

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

i heard barack obama just bought 3 dogs for the white house ... named one Dallas, one Cowboy and the other theredskinssuckdonkeynads

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It do seem like forever since we won at FedEx...oh well, streaks are made 2 be broken. Hopefully FJ actually gets 2 touch the damn ball this time...but half athreat of a passing attack should open up some running room. 8 in the box 4 60 minutes will tend 2 hamper your ground game...

nerd.gif

You should be the last individual to talk about hopping on someone's bandwagon as seen below..............

WASHINGTON ********
LA LAKERS

UNC TARHEELS
NY YANKEES

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

man stop exaggerating ... aside from the cowboys i come correct ... its make or break time so im talkin ... all week ... fall in line or go worry about your head coach calling two runs on the two most important plays of the game LOLOLOL ... you mad?
I'm mad because you're a *%%% stain on this great forum.

I'm mad because you're a *%%% stain on this great forum.

roll.gif
... you really that upset? ... relax homie im sure andy reid will beout this year ... at least for your sake ... lol

After Clinton Portis missed Monday's practice, ******** coach Jim Zorn revealed that Portis has a knee sprain and put his featured back's chances of playing in Week 11 at "50-50."
Zorn is optimistic about Portis facing Dallas, but conceded that the injury did not get better during the Week 10 bye.
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/*******sinsider/2008/11/jim_zorn_injury_update_1.html?nav=rss_bloghttp://voices.washingtonp...pdate_1.html?nav=rss_blog

joe3.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

nerd.gif
You should be the last individual to talk about hopping on someone's bandwagon as seen below..............

WASHINGTON ********
LA LAKERS

UNC TARHEELS
NY YANKEES

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

nerd.gif

WASHINGTON ********
LA LAKERS

UNC TARHEELS
NY YANKEES

laugh.gif
Good One

But because I was born in DC I am obligated to the Wizards, Orioles and Georgetown or the Terps ???? I feel you

So in this case if i cant be a fan of my teams you cant like the 49ers?? Check you logic at the door homeboy

But then again so far this year you have been a fan/on the bandwagon of the:

Giants, Saints, Cardinals, Cowboys, Eagles, Rams, Browns, Lions and Steelers
roll.gif

In week 15 you actually get to cheer for your team...Good Job Doggy

We absolutely need this game. If we dont, its the season.

Question with official standings. If the boys win, and the season series is a tie, how is that decided when discussing playoffs (assuming its a tie)? Pointsfor/against?

Anyway, this game is our season.

I think that should be motivation enough for this team.

BallinBoykz wrote:
We absolutely need this game. If we dont, its the season.

Question with official standings. If the boys win, and the season series is a tie, how is that decided when discussing playoffs (assuming its a tie)? Points for/against?

Anyway, this game is our season.

I think that should be motivation enough for this team.
Well I guess its safe to say its the season...
grin.gif

But really this is going to be a great game, This game means a lot to both teams. Hopefully both teams come and play good football.

Another heated ********-Cowboys game.

Back
Top Bottom