11/17 TNF (Week 11) J-E-T-S (5-4) @ Broncos (4-5) Vol. Avoid getting Tebowned

That was too good to be true 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I started marking out like a fanboy when they showed him Tebowing on the sidelines after the TD! He's a horrible starting QB but he's definitely got a place in this league. I'd take him as a utility player on my team. Situational goal-line/short yardage QB, occasional fullback/tight end. Playbook would have about 5-10 plays specifically for him on the field in some capacity
pimp.gif

Honestly, someone bump that thread where people were clowning the word "intangibles". This #%%% is so hard to explain. In all my life I have never seen #%%% like this, and I am fairly sure that is what intangibles means. How is he so bad for so long, but when the game is on the line, he produces? This is so ridiculous.

Originally Posted by hugebird

Honestly, someone bump that thread where people were clowning the word "intangibles". This #%%% is so hard to explain. In all my life I have never seen #%%% like this, and I am fairly sure that is what intangibles means. How is he so bad for so long, but when the game is on the line, he produces? This is so ridiculous.
Where is the guy n i i ke?

Bottom line, Tebow's intangibles and timely plays are winning games. He makes his team believe and comes through when it counts. He's 4-1 as a starter this year after Kyle Orton went 1-4.

/hate

I don't even know what to say but this dude sounds like a lame in interviews and such but he gives you no choice but to root for him. I'm a believer now!

I'm not made that he believes and He is a good kid and promotes a great image, but i think he is putting himself on a pedastool unknowingly, and the minute he makes a mistake... END OF WORLD

"you sit there and thump your play sheet, talk about your blitzes, talk about your Bart 3:16......Tim 3:16 said I just whipped your a--!"

It's been 5 games. If he's doing this next year week 10 and the Broncos are rolling, I'll be the first to bump that. Not now though. I'm not convinced but right now, he deserves praise. 

That pick six he returned was amazing.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

"you sit there and thump your play sheet, talk about your blitzes, talk about your Bart 3:16......Tim 3:16 said I just whipped your a--!"

Son
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

It's been 5 games. If he's doing this next year week 10 and the Broncos are rolling, I'll be the first to bump that. Not now though. I'm not convinced but right now, he deserves praise. 
I'm not even saying that he deserves praise or that this is something that is sustainable. I am just saying that there are multiple instances of fairly unexplainable !!!% that have occurred under the helm of Tim Tebow, and I think that may be those "intangibles" that people speak of. I struggle with myself because in my mind, I say that the Broncos probably win these games by a wider margin with a different QB, but then the other side of me remembers what they looked like with Kyle Orton, so I honestly don't know what the *!*@ is going on. It's wild.

*Night Complete*

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

That pick six he returned was amazing.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Jets...Season over. Sanchez, 6 more games in a green jersey. I'll stop following the team next year if he is still the QB. I don't care if the upgrade is Jason Campbell. Can't believe we wasted 2 years of a Super Bowl defense on that bum @$% QB. 
THIS X 1,000,000. Don't worry, it's been written. Colts draft Luck, trade the best Manning to us for whatever they want. Either him or McElroy and we're good.

30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom