11/23 Rockets v. Heat (ESPN - 5 PM pacific)

ok, it's time for houston to start getting serious and pick up the O, time for adelman to make changes and play freakin steve (let's not make him thenext bonzi that could cost us another season).

tmac & yao v. wade & shaq

289770649.jpg
289770648.jpg

TMAC - buckets
Yao - why can't i get calls like d-whistle?

v.
289770645.jpg
289770652.jpg

wade to the refs - do u know who i am muthaf(*******? i'm d-whistle so gimme a call
shaq - mamba!!!!!
laugh.gif

Heat need to win this game, lately they have been close but have found a way to give away the game at the end.

the heat need to start playing more serious & start winning some games!

We normally don't have problems with them so it shouldn't be a tough game.

Think we'll see stevie get some burn?

Rockets really need this win, badly. It'll put the taste of winning back in the ball club again.

If the Rockets lose to this pathetic team...

Don't underestimate any team, unless they are Seattle or Minnesota.
laugh.gif

I sitll think the Rockets will win by 20, but still.

87-107.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

wade to the refs - do u know who i am muthaf(*******? i'm d-whistle so gimme a call
pretty lame

heat by 5

well what do u think wade's thinking when he's glaring at the refs like that, admiring their handsome looks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

If the Rockets lose to this pathetic team...

Don't underestimate any team, unless they are Seattle or Minnesota.
laugh.gif

I sitll think the Rockets will win by 20, but still.

87-107.

this team won't be great until february. they'll win these types of games b/c of tmac and yao alone. hopefully steve can get some run. even the GMhas come out and kinda hinted at steve needing to play.

For some reason Miami seems to play well against us. TMac needs to have a good shooting night and Yao should put an end to Shaq
laugh.gif

This team is cursed. Someone's getting injured tonight
smh.gif

This is horrible.

oh and does anyone have the Rockets sig? I need to change mine

Rockets defense is atrocious.

You only have two players on Miami to guard, and they shoot 60 percent in the first half???

I do like how Scola's playing though, and I really would like to see Stevie or Aaron Brooks get some time, if nothing else than to change things up a bit.

Back
Top Bottom