11/23 Rockets v. Heat (ESPN - 5 PM pacific)

Down by 1.
We gotta start to contain Shaq and not let him dominate like he did in the first quarter.

And what the heck is Bonzi well doing at the top of the keep putting up jumpers?
Get in the low post and run some people over!

Memo to Rafer: QUIT SHOOTING THE THREE POINTER!!!!
Memo to Adelman: Get Luther in the game if you want someone to RESPECT us from the 3 point range.

Other than that, down by 1 and playing mediocore, I'm optimistic about our chances.

Shaq goin in
eek.gif

Entertaining game so far but at times the Heat's defense was atrocious..they allowed way to many easy layups and wide open threes from the corner, Battierwas knocking them down from the corner...and the funny thing is that you would think the heat would know what play the rockets were running since they ran itnumerous times.

I know I can't be the only one that just heard that fan.
laugh.gif

"West Virginia go'n win the national champ'n'ship! Watch!"

wade still gets his phantom calls.

houston is horrible. tmac still getting doubled, i thought adelman will make his job easier?

i didn't see that foul they called on battier when he flew by. someone on the rockets has to hit an open shot when they double tmac.

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

i didn't see that foul they called on battier when he flew by. someone on the rockets has to hit an open shot when they double tmac.

wade gets more phantom fouls than a ghost. UNBELIEVABLE. and the ref was RIGHT THERE.
and got damn, tmac getting doubled and adelman has no way to solveit. he ain't a center adelman.

I can't stand that. That is just not basketball. Funny thing is I made this post over on#!+@
The league is in trouble if Wade evers finds some real consistancy hitting that jumper pulling up going to his left or left off the stepback, because you just can't get close enough to him to really guard that move since he'll pumpfake jump into you.
and then no less than 5 seconds and I hit submit he makes me look like Nostradamus, and Van Gundy echoes the sentiments. Not even talking aboutthe overall uneveness of the officiating Heat vs Rox and Shaq vs Yao (fouling out while 2 guys are literally holding your arms and pushing you), justthe$*%*%+$%% calls he gets from the pumpfake jump into you and the drive into traffic and armflail make him grossly ordinary if you take them away, especiallyif you allowed people to play regular defense on him

Everyone on the team deserves part of the blame.
If the missed 3s are going down, this would be a completely different ball game.
Shaq proved tonight that Yao still needs to learn how to play defense without fouling (tho he did get shafted on a couple of calls)

D-whistle is ridiculous.
Tmac needs to MAKE his free throws.
Am I the only one noticing that he is now shooting at the free throw line instead of further back compared to last year?
Luther is NOT, NOT a PG.

Bright side is that Scola is stepping it up.

we finally win and we get back people complaining that wade is getting the phantom calls

I guess the only way Miami can win is when wade gets "phantom calls", NT never changes,
laugh.gif

good win for the always hated but always paid attention to Miami Heat

Shaq stepped up huge tonight

Heat fans that can't at least admit that Wade gets calls that most others don't get have zero to no credibility.

Sure, admit that Kobe and LeBron and whoever else gets phantom calls as well. But you have to admit that your boy is that company of phantom callrecipients'.

Because he is.

Why would Van Gundy say it... as an announcer? Because he still has beef from when he was a coach? Please.

Originally Posted by u sWILLINC

we finally win and we get back people complaining that wade is getting the phantom calls

I guess the only way Miami can win is when wade gets "phantom calls", NT never changes,
laugh.gif

good win for the always hated but always paid attention to Miami Heat

Shaq stepped up huge tonight

u saw the game right? that was a 3pt game and then the refs made that shot into a 3pt play where shane didn't even touch him and the ref was rightthere. that changed the momentum.
and i didn't even mention the foul wade got also on a 3pt player where he got that layup w/ james guarding him and noone touched him either.

Back
Top Bottom