11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Got my kicks through gift card hold at CHAMPS 6 pair totaling $1182.89 >sz.12 & 13 in ea. CW.......man were the managers being shady
smh.gif

probably go with the bulls & unc colorways. seen the motorsport/wizards today in person and the royal blue piece looks sharp but leather looked a lilgaudy.

23s run half a size big, is that true?
edit..the unc is turning out to be the best looking shoe out of the bunch. Can someone provide more pictures of the motorsport color please?

Definitely getting the Chicago XX3, don't know if I should get UNCs or Motorsports. Are there more UNCs produced or Motorsports? Or are they both the same?

man those UNC's are just sexy! def coppin those and the CHI's are lookin better and better. i think the MS's are takin 3rd place in this race.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

23s run half a size big, is that true?
edit..the unc is turning out to be the best looking shoe out of the bunch. Can someone provide more pictures of the motorsport color please?

i don't think these run big. i'm a sz. 12 and my stealths fit fine.

Originally Posted by 4fitness

Did a buy now on ebay yesterday for the MS and today got the email that he was mistaken and didn't have a sz 13. I'm pissed. Oh well, I'll be getting up EARLY next Friday.

COOK # 45
Esse quam videri.

Yo was that the cat from Canada that did you wrong?

the new xx3s are lookin nice but I wont be copping any of these due to lack of funds. I hope the first xx3 I cop is the bred colorway in december

IM NOT REALLY FEELING THE UNC ONES BUT THE CHICAGOS AND THE MOTORSPORTS IM DEFINATELY COPPING

^^the chicago ones are just as nice in person as the other 2
seriously i cant figure out which one color is my "favorite"
all of them are so great

Yo I have a question for all of those peeps that said I was smoking when I stated no size 13's or higher on the Motorsports. Where are the size 13's???Anybody cop a size 13 or bigger yet?

Originally Posted by Madkickz

I'm liking the UNC's more and more everytime i see em.

same here, i got the motorsports through early release and i'm starting to wish i would have saved the $280

already got my wizards/motorsports from a canadian NT'er for 195 shipped. just copped some UNCs off ebay for 220 shipped. now i only have to worry aboutthe chicagos. all 3 are
pimp.gif
btw.

i really want the chicago ones but i wouldnt mind have any of them. unfortunately with the anniversary coming up and the holidays im going to pass for now...doyou guys think i will have to pay a *&!* load for these like in a month?

Originally Posted by No2yasian

^ i've seen some size 13 Motorsports on ebay, not sure about bigger sizes though.

Nah heard that one cat that said he had a size 13 actually didn't.

^^^the shoes only come with the tags. it has the years he played with each team: unc, bulls, wizards. no cds are included with the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom