11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

All the early releases in countries other than the U.S. did not get tags or dvd's with the Motorsports. I got mine from footlocker here in Australia and itcame with the shoes, box and paper. I'm also interested in what the tags say for the motorsports. I've seen the tags for the chicago's onkixandthecity and they look nice. Would like to see the UNC's too!

Here are the hang tags (excuse the fact there are not rotated to the left).

They state the years Jordan played for those teams.

Here are the hang tags (excuse the fact there are not rotates to the left).

They state the years Jordan played for those teams.

I got my Motorsports today. Going to get my UNCs next Fri. I can't wait !!!!

COOK # 45
get fit.

Very cool hang tags. I just picked up the UNCs for $197 shipped on eBay. It was a US seller, so hopefully they have the tags. Anyone know what theMotorsports/Wizards tag looks like?

I can't wait now after seeing all of these pics and finding out some stores in my area will have them.

UNC's looking better than those Chicago's in that pic
pimp.gif

I gotta get my hands on those Bulls ones. Been looking forward to them since pics first leaked. Gotta complete the collection.

damn bro my mind is set now. im picking up the chicago's and the unc's. its only right. its were mj started his career and where he ended his career. iknow he played for the wizards also, but im talking about MJ in his prime. so yes both pairs will be going home with me those pics confirmed my decision.

Originally Posted by SneakerAFI

Copped!!!
those look sick!
ima try and get all three
ima go check my spot tomorrow to see if theyre gonna get all three, if not ill have to go camp out at house of hoops

The motorsports colorway is very tempting, but spending $185 when I already have the stealth XX3, and OG Black/blue XVIII is not going to happen. Leavingthem on the shelf for someone else.

that pic up there is beautiful. i need the UNC's. the other two will be copped if there are sufficient funds

Did a buy now on ebay yesterday for the MS and today got the email that he was mistaken and didn't have a sz 13. I'm pissed. Oh well, I'll begetting up EARLY next Friday.

COOK # 45
Esse quam videri.

Back
Top Bottom