11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

I am going motorsports and UNCs...I can pass on the chicagos. I have the playoffs and the varsity red...those two are the best looking red alreadyu..no needfor another red.

I better start calling my spots....and get them on lock!

So do these hit stores friday not saturday? so they will be online thursday night?

Originally Posted by AsianImage

I am going motorsports and UNCs...I can pass on the chicagos. I have the playoffs and the varsity red...those two are the best looking red alreadyu..no need for another red.
i thought the wizards/motorsports were my favorite until i saw them in person. the chicago's bumped the motos out of the top spot. chicago's are simply fire in person. all of them are beautiful though.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

^^^the shoes only come with the tags. it has the years he played with each team: unc, bulls, wizards. no cds are included with the shoes.

THANK YOU GRASSHOPPA!!!

i honestly like the tag idea better than the CD, cause i've got 4 of the CD's already.

Wow... I haven't been on here since September of last year...
And I must say things have change on this board for sure...

Focusing back to the given topic, these are arguably the the best AJ XX3's up to date...
Carolina XX3's are the ones I favor, though...

Saw these in person today, all three colors lined up in a row. These are 10 times better in person.

Does anyone know where I can find these in NYC? I'm not from there so I have no idea, but I'll be there for Thanksgiving so I either have to buy themonline or try and find them in NYC.

It would save me so much money if I could get them in NYC in person rather than online (either early or off resellers)

unc and chicago is a must have
pimp.gif

the cd isnt even a big deal...really doesn't have any purpose other than just having it...

The UNCs are my 2nd all time favs now ! I can't imagine that I like a non Bulls colorway 2nd all time ! They are cold blooded though !

COOK # 45
Esse quam videri.

decision decisions i believe i'm gonna cop the unc's now---in my opinion the best colorway---i wish we could get a hoyas colorway

yall think these will be in stores throughout dec ?

ps i almost nutted when i saw the pics of the Chicago's
pimp.gif

which online sites are gonna have these and WHEN?

only 2 malls in my whole state are getting these and they are pretty far...

^^^no doubt the chicago's are the best. before i saw them in person i had them ranked: 1. motos/wizards 2. chicago's 3. unc's. after i saw them inperson it quickly changed: 1. chicago's 2. motos/wizards 3. unc's.

ALL OF THEM ARE AWESOME THOUGH.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by eL sHaq

i almost nutted when i saw the pics of the Chicago's
pimp.gif

i actually did...

sorry for the multiple pics. just wanted to show 'em to whoever wants them.

peace-

tampog.jpg

jphdkz.jpg

idr787.jpg

omg look how fresh they look...i hope they're available in stores throughout december....december 20 to be exact.

they are real cool. im actually getting complimented while im typing away on my iphone...

motosports are 2nd.

the uncs are cool but whatever... those will be bought down the line

Back
Top Bottom