11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Chicagos and Wizards will be copped. UNCs are nice but I don't really like to rock baby blue/ university blue shoes.

I just got off the phone with Niketown ATL and Walters (waiting on Lenox) and neither of them said they are receiving any of the xx3's, which surprised mebecause as you know Walters was the only spot to receive the Titaniums. Has anyone found a good spot in ATL that actually has the XX3's? PM me if you want.I really want these.

Originally Posted by Executive76

I wish these would have released these one at a time so I wouldn't have to choose
indifferent.gif
i hear u

i cant decide between the motorsports and the chi-towns... i need to save my money so im only gettin one

Originally Posted by ATL 23 Jumpmanlove

I just got off the phone with Niketown ATL and Walters (waiting on Lenox) and neither of them said they are receiving any of the xx3's, which surprised me because as you know Walters was the only spot to receive the Titaniums. Has anyone found a good spot in ATL that actually has the XX3's? PM me if you want. I really want these.

Yo son the new Nike store in Lenox mall has them. Just talked with their manager and they confirmed they had units but very little qtys!!

Wizards is all I need. I have 3 pairs of 23's and they all have red in the colorway (Stealths, All Stars and New Loves). I need a break from red feel likeI'm banging or something
laugh.gif

^^^^ I'm positive Finishline.com is they sent out and email last week stating a XX3 release on the28th

I'm pretty sure Eastbay,footlocker.com will have them too

These should be a fairly easy copp for those thats out for them,
myself ,im diggin the c/w's,but theres to much heat in december to stress this release ,
especially when Im strapped with christmas around the corner.......

Motorsports are my #1 choice right now.. If i can't get them for some reason I'll get the UNC colorway

at first it seemed like at least 1 pair was gonna be limited, but all 3 are everywhere in the malls by me. i'm in the chi. right now i'm leaningtowards the unc's & bulls cw's.

imo, would've been better if they did a east coast, west coast, midwest release.

Back
Top Bottom