11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Originally Posted by chi town aloha

Those Chicago XX3s are serious. Too bad we can't see MJ rock'n these while playing for the Bulls.

you read my mind.

can you honestly picture jordan not wearing these if he was in the nba...

someone photo shop it. lol

Neverwearthem . . . Its winter time. . . How about some pics with jeans??

I have quickly changed my mind on the Chis. . .thanks.

J

^^

ill try to post some 2marrow, ima wear these all week.

*in need of motorsports sz 10.5-11. pm me offers. looking for retail

Originally Posted by never wear them

the motorsports are limited to the u.s. The other 2 colors are not limited to the u.s.

They've been selling in Canada for about a month now...

Originally Posted by eL sHaq

"Most limited 1) Motorsports 2) UNC's 3) Bulls"

I'D LIKE TO KNOW HOW ACCURATE IS THAT INFORMATION.

never wear them you killing it with the Chicago's man

I only quote confirmed information. You can take it however you want. Just trying to help my heads.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Originally Posted by never wear them

the motorsports are limited to the u.s. The other 2 colors are not limited to the u.s.

They've been selling in Canada for about a month now...

yeah, i read that australia actually has them on sale. didnt asia nike outlets get them already?

i need all three of these...if i cant get my hands on these im going to be so mad and give up on shoes all together...shops around my way have no news of thembut im praying black friday is good to me

are these coming out in canada man ??
nerd.gif

I also want to know whether the Chicago's and UNC's are releasing anywhere besides America. I'm kind of doubting it, because we already got theMotorsports but if not i might be looking to trade a pair of motorsports for chicagos or UNC's

Canada is not getting UNC and chicagos, Confirmed it with Footlocker and Nike. If we had gotten them, it would of made sense to sell them with the motorsports

I think I'm going to have to get all three. It seems like a lot of money to spend in one day on shoes,
but if I pass, I know I'll regret it later.

I want all of them. The UNC look crazy!! remind me of the Sea Crystal's colorway. Bout to run to one of my spots, my boy just told me that they got all 3of them for $155 and here in Jersey we don't have tax on clothing.
smile.gif

Before seeing in person, the Chicagos were my least favorite....

2ihutcx.jpg

Now they are my favorite!

wbqkxv.jpg

23h54x0.jpg

be6145.jpg

Damn you, Brandon, lol!

And co-sign with Sho3tym....the "Motorsports" should be called the Wizards. Each hangtag has the years he played at each UNC, Chicago and Washington.

I don't know if this is common knowledge or not, because I haven't looked at every page of this thread, but I just called Eastbay about them releasingthese on Friday and she said the only Jordan product she can find launching Friday on Eastbay is the AJF20. I'm not here to create hype so you guys cancall yourselves and see but that's the info I was given.

Back
Top Bottom