11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

right now my plan is to get the Chi Town' and 2 pairs of Wizards but them UNC colorway is starting to grow on me
pimp.gif
well i'll make my decision come rd when i see them in person
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

right now my plan is to get the Chi Town' and 2 pairs of Wizards but them UNC colorway is starting to grow on me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i tell ya right now THAT is going to be a hard choice for you. all of them are SMOKIN'.

Originally Posted by edunpeal

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dont wait til RD go now, store got'em
wink.gif

i need someone in Tucson or Phoenix to do me a big !!@ favor....i wanna find out if the finishlines,footlockers there are getting the chicago's

i need someone to call stores for me....i'd do it but i live in Mexico, a call to the states is expensive...

this is a true dilemma do I buy these when they drop or do you think they will have a good supply till next year so I can save money for the christmasCDP's damn you JB need to spread these out more my paychecks can't keep up

Originally Posted by RockAJs

this is a true dilemma do I buy these when they drop or do you think they will have a good supply till next year so I can save money for the christmas CDP's damn you JB need to spread these out more my paychecks can't keep up
Next Yr....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'd be surprised if these were still around the week after release...

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by K20Lee

no way they will be around a week after RD, not even the end of the day.
true
end of the day? yes possibly because people are trying to buy other things besides 1-3 pairs of sneakers. I dont think they will be around in 2009though.

these will be gone faster than you think if you think they wont be gone within a few hours

I agree with ya'll. These things are moving fast ! Early bird gets the worm boys and girls. I got one UNC so far, probably going for another one Friday. I really need a life !

COOK # 45
Esse quam videri.

Originally Posted by eL sHaq

i need someone in Tucson or Phoenix to do me a big !!@ favor....i wanna find out if the finishlines,footlockers there are getting the chicago's

i need someone to call stores for me....i'd do it but i live in Mexico, a call to the states is expensive...
buy yourself a $10 phone card and make the calls yourself

when ever i have to make a bunch of long distances calls thats what i do

i know it's $10 and that is a bit much for a few calls but you get to talk to the stores yourself
and find out who has what for yourself instead of taking a chance on getting some bad info from someone.

it would suck if you got some bad info or went to a store that someone said had the shoes and when you got there
they didn't get them. because you won't have time to go somewhere else so you better get it right the first time

so all in all it's worth $10 to get the right info so you can cop these shoes , especially if you are copping more then one pair
you want to make sure the store has all three or atleast the pairs you are looking . anyway goodluck and i hope you get your shoes............peace

man, i have yet to find a spot out here in the 757 that is getting all 3 colorways!! and there is not one finishline in this state that is getting them...wellat least that is what a store manager told me...hopefully DTLR or Shoe City comes thru w/ all 3

JUST WONDERING....I AM THINKING OF BUYING SOME 23'S TO PLAY IN. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW THEY ARE FOR BASKETBALL. ANY REVIEW WILL HELP...THANKS.

Back
Top Bottom