11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Originally Posted by sincere

I'll take pictures of my complete size 13 XX3 Collection soon. Pssss...remember folks there are NO United States run of the Motorsports/Wizards in size 13. Start calling Canada foot lockers and you might find one left, but I doubt it, because they release a month and a half ago/almost 2 months ago.

Theres plenty Jimmy Jazz Had them

Went to the mall at 11am today just because I wanted to see all 3 in person. I was honestly most impressed with the Wizard c/w..IMO the CHi was the worst ofall three in person, I like my white/reds and even my All Stars better. Ended up getting the last pair of the Wizards. I was surprised at how many stores hadthem (only small sizes left though) and dissapointed that I liked these better than the UNC's.

for those of you who got the UNC or the wizards, what years are on your dog tags from the shoe, i got the chicago and it 84-98 didnt know if they were allgonna be diffrents

All the dogtags are different, the years corresponding to the shoe c/w. I thought the Chi dogtag was gonna be red but the ones I saw were silver like theothers.

damn i wear a 12 and i had to get an 11.5 cuz thats all there was left. seems like everyone that wears a 13 is trying to stuff theyre toes into a 12.
indifferent.gif

I just called all 3 New York Jimmy Jazz's and the 1 New Jersey store. They do have the Carolina and the Chicago in a size 13, but once again theMotorsports/Wizards only go up to a size 12 per Halid or Khalid. Lol! Khalid/Halid is from the middle east, so I didn't quit get his name. The one onDelancy Street didn't get them, the store on Steinway Street only has the fushions and Kalids store (West 125th Street) is the only one who got all 3Coloways and he's at the 132 West 125th St. store. Call him for yourself. His number is: 212 665 4198. When you speak to him make sure that you tell himthe "Dark Blue" not the "Light/Baby Blue" like I did. He specifically told me that they weren't ever available in a 13. Man, believeme...If he had them or anybody else had them I would copp them. Like I said I have the Canadian release, but of course I would love to have a US release anyday. Get ya facts right, before you get people hopes up like that. Don't assume anything. Assume = Making and @%@ out of U and ME....@%@-U-ME! Lol! Onceagain Motorsports/Wizards ONLY run up to a size 12 in the US release.

Originally Posted by thekronic1

damn i wear a 12 and i had to get an 11.5 cuz thats all there was left. seems like everyone that wears a 13 is trying to stuff theyre toes into a 12.
indifferent.gif
..yeah I can't fit a 12 no matter how hard I try, 13 is all I can fit and 14's of course, but 13 is the perfect fit.

I just called all 3 New York Jimmy Jazz's and the 1 New Jersey store. They do have the Carolina and the Chicago in a size 13, but once again the Motorsports/Wizards only go up to a size 12 per Halid or Khalid. Lol! Khalid/Halid is from the middle east, so I didn't quit get his name. The one on Delancy Street didn't get them, the store on steinway street only has the fushions and Kalids store is the only one who got all 3 Coloways and he's at the 132 West 125th St. store. Call him for yourself. His number is: 212 665 4198. When you speak to him make sure that you tell him the "Dark Blue" not the "Light/Baby Blue" like I did. He specifically told me that they weren't ever available in a 13. Man, believe me...If he had them or anybody else had them I would copp them. Like I said I have the Canadian release, but of course I would love to have a US release any day. Get ya facts right, before you get people hopes up like that. Don't assume anything. Assume = Making and $!$ out of U and ME....$!$-U-ME! Lol! Once again Motorsports/Wizards ONLY run up to a size 12 in the US release.

Originally Posted by RBubbles

Anyone know of any places to check here in Ft. Worth, TX? Im stuck here for thanksgiving and want to cop at least one pair of these 3...

Help a brother out!!!

well its too late now
eyes.gif

but footaction had them at both townscenter and hulen mall

I just called all 3 New York Jimmy Jazz's and the 1 New Jersey store. They do have the Carolina and the Chicago in a size 13, but once again the Motorsports/Wizards only go up to a size 12 per Halid or Khalid. Lol! Khalid/Halid is from the middle east, so I didn't quit get his name. The one on Delancy Street didn't get them, the store on Steinway Street only has the fushions and Kalids store (West 125th Street) is the only one who got all 3 Coloways and he's at the 132 West 125th St. store. Call him for yourself. His number is: 212 665 4198. When you speak to him make sure that you tell him the "Dark Blue" not the "Light/Baby Blue" like I did. He specifically told me that they weren't ever available in a 13. Man, believe me...If he had them or anybody else had them I would copp them. Like I said I have the Canadian release, but of course I would love to have a US release any day. Get ya facts right, before you get people hopes up like that. Don't assume anything. Assume = Making and @%@ out of U and ME....@%@-U-ME! Lol! Once again Motorsports/Wizards ONLY run up to a size 12 in the US release.

Green Arces Mall had Size 13s cause it sad 7-13 on the stick on the bottom of the shoe must have sold out

For those of you who are looking for size 13s Motorsports that are reading what many are saying about them not being available in a size 13period:

THERE ARE SIZE 13S AVAILABLE AND OUT THERE.

When i went to purchase my pairs this morning, there were a few people who were waiting at the store with me. As usual, i check out people's feet and sizethem up to see if they are likely to try to cop my same shoe size. When i sized the 2 dudes up (one guy's shoe was small and the other dudes shoe wasslightly bigger then mine) I asked them what sizes they rock and they said 9.5 and 13 respectively. Once Finish Line finally opened up shop...we told her whatsizes we needed and she brung them out. I officially saw the size 13s right before me. She had the Size 13s in the UNC and the Motorsports colorway. Dudewanted all 3 but she only had the UNC and Motorsports available in size 13.

Bottom Line.

The sad part was that dude forgot his credit cards and other alternatives of payment and actually didn't even cop 'em with us. I looked at the sneakershe left behind and kept it moving. I got the cocaine for my feet and was out.

I thought I'd let ya'll know.

I wanted a size 14 in the Wizards..... I'll look around later today. I was way too tired this morning to get up.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I just called all 3 New York Jimmy Jazz's and the 1 New Jersey store. They do have the Carolina and the Chicago in a size 13, but once again the Motorsports/Wizards only go up to a size 12 per Halid or Khalid. Lol! Khalid/Halid is from the middle east, so I didn't quit get his name. The one on Delancy Street didn't get them, the store on Steinway Street only has the fushions and Kalids store (West 125th Street) is the only one who got all 3 Coloways and he's at the 132 West 125th St. store. Call him for yourself. His number is: 212 665 4198. When you speak to him make sure that you tell him the "Dark Blue" not the "Light/Baby Blue" like I did. He specifically told me that they weren't ever available in a 13. Man, believe me...If he had them or anybody else had them I would copp them. Like I said I have the Canadian release, but of course I would love to have a US release any day. Get ya facts right, before you get people hopes up like that. Don't assume anything. Assume = Making and @%@ out of U and ME....@%@-U-ME! Lol! Once again Motorsports/Wizards ONLY run up to a size 12 in the US release.

Green Arces Mall had Size 13s cause it sad 7-13 on the stick on the bottom of the shoe must have sold out
yeah like i said house of hoops chicago had some size 13s in the wizards/motorsport colorway. i am not going to sit here and go back and forth iwas there and anyone else that was there might know to. And now that i do not have a pair i can care less. either way i do not own a pair.

I gotta vent. I went to sleep last night mad early to get up and cop the Wiz/Chi joints. Wake up around 2 am, look at the clock doze off. Get back up around415, get dressed get to the mall around 545. Im thinkin to myself if im in the top 20, I should be good. The Niketown in Lenox mall has this idiotic wristbandsystem that never works, so im shocked to see that im #4 in line. By the time the open the door it was maybe 10 ppl. This idiot working there says to everybodythat you can only get 1 pair in 1 color at a time, get back in line to cop another pair. Im think @%* is this.... So, I tell him to give me the Wiz in a 13, Ipay for em. Get back in line to cop the Chi joints. This chick right in front of cops my 13's, I thought about snatching the 14's but I fig nah theymight be 2 big. So, Im leaving thinkin to myself at least I copped the Wiz joints. I get in my truck and pull of and get to the light, open my box......ITS THEUNC. The pair I least wanted but have 2 settle for cause they sold out. Needless to say i got to worked pissed.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Black23

wow im done after waiting up all night for ndc.mind u i was baby sitting my 3 year old cousin because my family went out shopping for black friday. i said f it, she was knocked, i checked her before i bounced to make sure she was still sleep and i drove to the closet footaction which is 30 minuets away and scooped up my unc's and chicago's there was a little line, and more heads kept on coming to the store. the mall was packed but it was for the black friday sales. im happy now. i live in ny and the footaction was in jersey. i got there in 15 minuets. i wasnt playing. i needed my pairs man. ndc sucks and those reps are always lying man. any ways im about to pass out im dumb tired. good luck finding pairs for those who were depending on ndc. im out.

Terrible.

No editing now.

seriously????
mad.gif

family>>kicks
man you're an idiot for leaving a child alone for some shoes
smh.gif

HOHNY, did the same thing with the only can cop one pair thing. There was a line, but nothing like normal. I wanted the 3 XX3 & theBig Apple Lebrons, So Iwent in & got the Lebrons came back out went through the line again & wanted the wiz colors, but nothing bigger then a 10, so got the Chi's. Wentagain to get the UNC, but the guy said they only had a 11.5, so I was going to take them, got to the register & they found a 12 for me (my size!!) Left out& did some holiday shopping with the Mrs. & decided to go back to the store to look around b/c they had a sale going on for up to 50% off, went by theregister & a guy was returning a 12 in the Motorsports!!!! Got everything I wanted!! GREAT DAY!!!!

Originally Posted by Black23

wow im done after waiting up all night for ndc.mind u i was baby sitting my 3 year old cousin because my family went out shopping for black friday. i said f it, she was knocked, i checked her before i bounced to make sure she was still sleep and i drove to the closet footaction which is 30 minuets away and scooped up my unc's and chicago's there was a little line, and more heads kept on coming to the store. the mall was packed but it was for the black friday sales. im happy now. i live in ny and the footaction was in jersey. i got there in 15 minuets. i wasnt playing. i needed my pairs man. ndc sucks and those reps are always lying man. any ways im about to pass out im dumb tired. good luck finding pairs for those who were depending on ndc. im out.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Your priorities in life are so $@!%#+ up...Who chooses shoes overtheir 3 year old cousin...[/color]
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dizmthagreat

I gotta vent. I went to sleep last night mad early to get up and cop the Wiz/Chi joints. Wake up around 2 am, look at the clock doze off. Get back up around 415, get dressed get to the mall around 545. Im thinkin to myself if im in the top 20, I should be good. The Niketown in Lenox mall has this idiotic wristband system that never works, so im shocked to see that im #4 in line. By the time the open the door it was maybe 10 ppl. This idiot working there says to everybody that you can only get 1 pair in 1 color at a time, get back in line to cop another pair. Im think @%* is this.... So, I tell him to give me the Wiz in a 13, I pay for em. Get back in line to cop the Chi joints. This chick right in front of cops my 13's, I thought about snatching the 14's but I fig nah they might be 2 big. So, Im leaving thinkin to myself at least I copped the Wiz joints. I get in my truck and pull of and get to the light, open my box......ITS THE UNC. The pair I least wanted but have 2 settle for cause they sold out. Needless to say i got to worked pissed.

Dizmthagreat:

That's cridaazy mang! I understand what you're talking about though because I go through to Lenox every once in a while when I'm back in the A. That's just bad business. I don't like their system. It's too rigid and it never works for me.

^ have to admit thats pushing it.

Got my motorsports today. Other than some glue here and there they are beautiful.

December 26th and im out!

Misssed the online blitz last night by minutes. Drove around NNJ to all my usual spots... the ones that get everything didn't get any of these. The oneplace that I didn't bother with because they never get any heat, got them. Needless to say, they didn't have any more.
mad.gif

So annoyed right now.

Back
Top Bottom