11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

yeah right.. i end up 12 on motorsport.. it sucks i cannot use it.. its too tight.. come on JB/NIKE?.. whats going on?

Oh man I only got 1 Wizards. I wanted 2
frown.gif
Oh well I got all three colorway! I also have the Marqueesole release of the Wizards as well anyways so technicallyI have two :tongue:

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

Originally Posted by safcolts

it sucks that there no wizards in size 13 they were the only ones i wanted ever since the first pics of them how could jb send an email for flight club making this seem like a thing where you could get shoes inspired by all 3 of jordans teams and not even release these in all sizes what a waste.

whats the deal with Size 13 in the wizzards? whats going on Nike?
indifferent.gif

well i know there was a size 13 made but its very rare. HoH chicago had some but i did not get a pair because i did not get a ticket which they passed outwednesday night. So now i am stuck without a pair because i am not giving in to buying a size 12. Got the chicagos but i am thinking about just taking themback. If JB cannot satisfy the customer for a day maybe they can just lose one for a day.

I didnt get the wizards they only had sz 9 when i got there
and they had the unc's and the chicago's in my sz but i wasnt feeling em

soo i didnt cop anythig :/

Man I'm kind of in the hunt now to get a 2nd pair of the Wizards lol. Too bad all those ebay auctions are from freakin China!

Originally Posted by Black23

wow im done after waiting up all night for ndc.mind u i was baby sitting my 3 year old cousin because my family went out shopping for black friday. i said f it, she was knocked, i checked her before i bounced to make sure she was still sleep and i drove to the closet footaction which is 30 minuets away and scooped up my unc's and chicago's there was a little line, and more heads kept on coming to the store. the mall was packed but it was for the black friday sales. im happy now. i live in ny and the footaction was in jersey. i got there in 15 minuets. i wasnt playing. i needed my pairs man. ndc sucks and those reps are always lying man. any ways im about to pass out im dumb tired. good luck finding pairs for those who were depending on ndc. im out.

Terrible.

No editing now.

i went to a spot around my way that had them but they were selling for 230 with tax and they were a little small so i passed... hopefully finishline.com orfootlocker would restock

Well, one of my friends tried to help me out. But since I called them and they don't have a size 13, keeping the phone # for myself really won't bedoing myself any good.

This is the only bit of information I can get is 905 688-6543 is the phone number. This is for a Footlocker that STILL has XX3 Wizards colorway.
It's the Pen Centre location in St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada.

Originally Posted by ebe2023

after 12 hours of searching for motorsports in a 13 i got NOTHING!
mad.gif

They wernt made in a 13 homie...
eyes.gif

Just got Chi's and Wiz/Motor last size 11, and I have to say pics do the shoes NO justice at all.
pimp.gif

LOl how is everyone

I went to Jimmy jazz at Green Arces Mall

they guy gave me tax free and 10$ off on teh kicks since I was dropping so much

No lines no waits no stupid Online rushing and sold outs just straight

175$ lol I have yet to pay retail for 23s

Next week friday I will get anotther pair maybe UNC or Old Loves or all stars probably white steaths if I can find them really cheap

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

after 12 hours of searching for motorsports in a 13 i got NOTHING!
mad.gif

They wernt made in a 13 homie...
eyes.gif

Just got Chi's and Wiz/Motor last size 11, and I have to say pics do the shoes NO justice at all.
pimp.gif

they did make em, its just hard to find. some people in this thread have stated they got a 13.

Anyone know of any places to check here in Ft. Worth, TX? Im stuck here for thanksgiving and want to cop at least one pair of these 3...

Help a brother out!!!

I've never wanted a shoe so bad, until the Wizards! Before that were the Space Jams, I'm hoping a size 13 randomly comes in by UPS here soon, haha.

Nobody, except for me stated that they had the Motorsports/Wizards in a size 13 and I got mine last month from the Canadian release. The US didn't releasethe Motorsports/Wizards in a size 13. Only the Carolinas and the Chicagos. The Chicagos went up to a size 14, Carolinas up to a 13 and the Motorsport/Wizardsup to a 12. Once again the US didn't get a size 13 run in the Motorsports, just Canada.

Originally Posted by HoopsTV2000

Well, one of my friends tried to help me out. But since I called them and they don't have a size 13, keeping the phone # for myself really won't be doing myself any good.

This is the only bit of information I can get is 905 688-6543 is the phone number. This is for a Footlocker that STILL has XX3 Wizards colorway.
It's the Pen Centre location in St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada.

Just wanted to make sure everybody saw this post that I posted. If you missed out on the Wizards, get them from here.

I'll take pictures of my complete size 13 XX3 Collection soon. Pssss...remember folks there are NO United States run of the Motorsports/Wizards in size 13.Start calling Canada foot lockers and you might find one left, but I doubt it, because they release a month and a half ago/almost 2 months ago.

Oh yeah, ignore my for sale list in my signature. For some reason this damn Yuku account isn't updated. I took that stuff down last night, but for somereason it's still up. Oh well.

Originally Posted by sincere

Nobody, except for me stated that they had the Motorsports/Wizards in a size 13 and I got mine last month from the Canadian release. The US didn't release the Motorsports/Wizards in a size 13. Only the Carolinas and the Chicagos. The Chicagos went up to a size 14, Carolinas up to a 13 and the Motorsport/Wizards up to a 12. Once again the US didn't get a size 13 run in the Motorsports, just Canada.

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

Originally Posted by safcolts

it sucks that there no wizards in size 13 they were the only ones i wanted ever since the first pics of them how could jb send an email for flight club making this seem like a thing where you could get shoes inspired by all 3 of jordans teams and not even release these in all sizes what a waste.

whats the deal with Size 13 in the wizzards? whats going on Nike?
indifferent.gif

well i know there was a size 13 made but its very rare. HoH chicago had some but i did not get a pair because i did not get a ticket which they passed out wednesday night. So now i am stuck without a pair because i am not giving in to buying a size 12. Got the chicagos but i am thinking about just taking them back. If JB cannot satisfy the customer for a day maybe they can just lose one for a day.

Back
Top Bottom