11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

I know where to get a size 9 in the Motorsports and size 11 in the Carolinas. Heck I can get a hold of some size 11 and all types of size, even a 14 in theChicagos.

Originally Posted by marques23

the stock market is open for a half day which means i have work... but got to work from home today. worked for a bit, then headed to the mall where my cousin held me down with my pairs. thanks man! walked in, copped, and bounced... no hassle.

Who ya work for? Trading floor? I used to work at the NYSE...few of my friends still do.

im still not convinced the wizards came out in 13 in the us they were not on flight club finish line or eastbay and not at any store in the 3 malls i went toall said they didnt get them

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by boricuachulo321

Originally Posted by optimusp517

I'm copping all three. Too bad I can't get seconds cause I want one to rock. Now it's just to look at
frown.gif

Honestly I dont understand this mentality. Why would you buy sneakers to look at. I say rock em til the soles fall off. If anything you're just keeping them from someone who does want to wear em.... Un-DSing the UNC's tonight...' Good luck to everyone trying to get their pairs

You know I always ask that myself too. But sometimes I think that the 2nd pair will come in handy years down the line. But I got so many freakin pairs of shoes I don't think I can ever wear all of them and ruin them at all.

Yeah maybe they'll wind up paying for themselves and then some in the future, but I always say rock em dont stock em. If anybody is looking to trade a 10for a 10.5 in the Motorsports let me know. Only NY meetups. Guy gave me the wrong size and then sold out. I'm rocking them with de-creasers if I cant finda trade by Sunday though...

Got Mine!!!!!!!!! Got all 3 from a Champs I used to work @. All size 11 and got that good ol' 30% off each pair!!!!!!!!!!!!
Discounts of any type weren't allowed on these at any Footlocker Inc. store. You couldn't even use gift cards on them. Whoever gave you adiscount is either going to be fired, get in a lot of trouble, or have to pay the difference. The restrictions on this release were very unusual.

Got my 3 pairs last night from FC. I was already up at 430 this morning for a laptop for the wifey from Office Depot (that's a whole other story lol).Decided to grab 3 more pairs that were being held for me an hour and a half away.... I gotta say, all 3 of these are absolutely beautiful in person.... TheMotorsports especially are so sick..........

REALLY ANNOYED THAT I DIDN'T DOUBLE CHECK FOR THE DOG TAGS THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONE IS MISSING FROM MY BULLS COLORWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

REALLY ANNOYED THAT I DIDN'T DOUBLE CHECK FOR THE DOG TAGS THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONE IS MISSING FROM MY BULLS COLORWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

I FEEEEL YOUR PAIN!!!!! MY TAG FROM MY UNC IS MISSING!!!!

THINK AN EMPLOYEE STOLE THEM OR SOMETHING?? WHATS THE POINT?? He really wanted to put it on his key chain?

Did anyone else in the US not get a key chain?

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Got Mine!!!!!!!!! Got all 3 from a Champs I used to work @. All size 11 and got that good ol' 30% off each pair!!!!!!!!!!!!
Discounts of any type weren't allowed on these at any Footlocker Inc. store. You couldn't even use gift cards on them. Whoever gave you a discount is either going to be fired, get in a lot of trouble, or have to pay the difference. The restrictions on this release were very unusual.

I got employee discount on all 3 of mine. Came out to $129.50 each.

Originally Posted by 86 NT

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

mad.gif

I FEEEEL YOUR PAIN!!!!! MY TAG FROM MY UNC IS MISSING!!!!

THINK AN EMPLOYEE STOLE THEM OR SOMETHING?? WHATS THE POINT?? He really wanted to put it on his key chain?

Did anyone else in the US not get a key chain?

damn thats wack, after i read this i had to double check mine but they are there.

woke up did some shopping, used Footlocker gc and got a black friday 20% off on UNCs at 12PM PST.

Originally Posted by XxXskilzXxX

Originally Posted by jd3772000

74f25ca4ecc310e15172aca23daa91bfcc831ba.pjpg

Exactly the reason why shops online limit to one person per colorway. smh

Not tryin to knock your guys' hustle, but it sux that ppl can't copp more than one pair since this is a release I'm def feelin' that is worthmore than one copp.

Went to the mall with the intent of getting the UNC's but I saw the Chicago's and decided to get those instead. Beautiful shoe in person. Hopefully,I can get the UNC's later....

Just a heads up to anyone in MD; PG Plaza still has them in stock.......

my spot is releasing them tomorrow, what time do u guys think i should get there. the store opens at 10 am. what time u think i should be there?? let meknow...

Back
Top Bottom