11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

^^^ i see a dolphin in that pic!
smh.gif

I guess I'll have to head to ebay for some motorsports in size 11, does anyone know anything about spotting fakes

My brother said Eastbay told him his pair was on backorder until 12/2 when he ordered over the phone last night. Did anyone else hear that? Luckily, hewas still able to cop a pair this afternoon as a backup.

Originally Posted by KingJerms

I went to wheaton and not 1 store had them....Then I remembered theres a finish line, but they only had a sx. 9.5 in the chicago xx3...I wanted the wizards...
eyes.gif

Check PG Plaza.....

i'd rather wait in line outside before my spot opens than try and cop online. i've been screwed too many times doing that.

if anyone in houston is still looking for a pair of either one of these
get to sharpstown mall they have FSR on all colorways..
didnt sell to well over here

kind of surprised i cant find these in my area...had a chance online last night but figured i could cop in person. only a size 8.5 around the way. anyone insocal want to point me in the right direction?

Easy cop from my local Foot Action store for the Motorsports and Chicago shoes, however was anyone else having a problem finding a 11.5 in Motorsports?

Big ups to all y'all that copped. Other fools having me cracking up.

Peeps don't know the size runs, still arguing about how limited-who cares if you like em cop em if not move on, a couple fools didn't even know thelaunch date, why didn't they make bigger sizes for the public-it is what it is this happens at times with QS's,, newbs coming in late asking ?'sabout info that has been out there for almost a month.

The kicker is I only had to drop 3bills for all three. Finally called in one of my IOU's. SI

Originally Posted by JordanPoe

Easy cop from my local Foot Action store for the Motorsports and Chicago shoes, however was anyone else having a problem finding a 11.5 in Motorsports?

Didn't see any 11.5's offered on the order sheet. Nike marketing cats did have some 11.5's to seed.

Originally Posted by iamxtian

kind of surprised i cant find these in my area...had a chance online last night but figured i could cop in person. only a size 8.5 around the way. anyone in socal want to point me in the right direction?

Finishline in Fox Hills or House of Hoops in Beverly Center

I got 2 pr. of the UNCs. I was surprised that there were only 4 sz 13s in my city (between all colorways) Oh well. . . . good day. Resellers are ___ !

COOK # 45
get fit.

Was planning on getting Motorsport's and UNC's but they were sold out of all Motorsport's from 9.5-11.5 before the store opened.
eyes.gif
So I just got the UNC's.. But I'm really happy with my pair!!
pimp.gif

REMINDER:

THERE IS NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING OUTSIDE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS.

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DO SO OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED OR BANNED.

Back
Top Bottom