11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

i'm from the dmv.. more specifically baltimore. i couldn't find these ANYWHERE. anybody else get any one of these around here? everywhere i went theysaid they didn't get them in today.. help me out with this, fellow b-more heads!!

Originally Posted by escobar0o3

i'm from the dmv.. more specifically baltimore. i couldn't find these ANYWHERE. anybody else get any one of these around here? everywhere i went they said they didn't get them in today.. help me out with this, fellow b-more heads!!

I hit Footlocker arundel mills at midnight for the UNCs and BULLs cw and then hit PG plaza DTLR for the motorsports at 5:00 am.It was a long night.PG plazamight still have a few left.They had 3 stores wit em FL,shoecity and DTLR....

MY COUSIN HAD ME GET HIM A PAIR.......AND I DIDNT GET ANY FOR MYSELF AT ALL......IM TEMPTED TO PUT EM ON....

Man I'm so giddy! I can't wait to get my 2nd pairs for everything
smile.gif

I just wanna thank ebay and flight club for selling out of my size in all 3 colorways, within 5 seconds, because of them I rushed to my local Footaction, whereI was able to grab all 3 for like $150 a pair due to the black friday sale they had going on. If I would have ordered them from FlightClub I would have paidretail plus tax and shipping.

Originally Posted by jd3772000

MY COUSIN HAD ME GET HIM A PAIR.......AND I DIDNT GET ANY FOR MYSELF AT ALL......IM TEMPTED TO PUT EM ON....

Haha which ones? The Chicagos? or the Wizards?

Originally Posted by jd3772000

OH NO...it could go from "they have your size" to "i thought they had your size but they soldout."
happy.gif

really wanted to get the motorsports but sold out instantly got there 5 min after the store opened and picked up a size 13 chicago i mostly wear 12 ( i didntwant to leave empty handed) im making a ft/fs post so hopefully i can get the motorsports that i really wanted in an 11.5-13

Originally Posted by jamminbyalias

Anyone know how these sold in the bay area?

i think they did well but i just got back from serramonte & stonestown and they still have good sizes left on all 3 as of 6pm i bought all 3 size 9.5

the store i went to never let us get the discount but still copped the motorsports and awaiting another shipment of the rest of the sizes very soon....o manthe motorsports are beautiful but now i want the reds and uni blues and that caps off the year other than my lockedd in 11.12 pack

Awesome. I knew these came out the 28th, yet i didnt realize the 28th was a Friday. I thought they came out on Saturday.

All i wanted was the Chicago's. Oh well.

I wanted to buy all three xx3 today but it didn't happen
Only 1 store in the entire mall had the xx3 & they only got 2 colorways...........Chicago & UNC..................
When I got there they were soldout of the UNC, so I cop the Chicago colorway
1 down 2 to go

Does anyone know how many Motorsports they actually released? I was able to cop those and the Chicago joints today. But I have this odd feeling they'll beavailable online later next week and won't be so hard to obtain as some of you think.

it was an easy cop
walked into finishline around 5:30 and bought the pairs that i had reserved
the motorsports and chicagos are
pimp.gif

thinkin of going back right now to go check if they still have the unc's to go and buy then

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

Kind of dissapointed that all of them came with the patent on the tongue and toe-box... I was hoping for leather.

this is exactly why i didn't cop

i'm from the dmv.. more specifically baltimore. i couldn't find these ANYWHERE. anybody else get any one of these around here? everywhere i went they
said they didn't get them in today.. help me out with this, fellow b-more heads!!

should've went to mondawmin.

does anyone have a size 10 ds for sale. i want them for the upcoming basketball season for my high school. motorsports or unc will do. hit me up with a PM

optimusp517 wrote:
jd3772000 wrote:

Haha which ones? The Chicagos? or the Wizards?

CHICAGO'S....BUT HE IS A 13 AND IM A 14.........THERE WAS A 14 AT THE STORE BUT I HAD TO PASS....MY JOB IS SHAKY RIGHT NOW...SO I GOT TO SAVE ALL I CAN ANDNOT WASTE ANY EXTRA MONEY ON STUFF THATS NOT NECESSARAY........BUT ANY OTHER DAY I WOULDA WENT HOME WITH THAT SZ 14

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i'm from the dmv.. more specifically baltimore. i couldn't find these ANYWHERE. anybody else get any one of these around here? everywhere i went they
said they didn't get them in today.. help me out with this, fellow b-more heads!!

should've went to mondawmin.
^^mondawmin mall , security mall , marley sation mall, columbia mall, and all stores downtown , inner harbor all didn't get them ^^ (whichwas very hard to believe)

arundell mills , foot locker got the unc's and the chicago's
and they opened at midnight last night, it was a easy cop
me and loskickkings23 were first in line and was there about 2 1/2 hours early and didn't need to be
people didn't show up til about 11:23 pm and it was only a few, about 6

also pg plaza ,shoe city got all three colorways ( there was another store in pg plaza that got them i think it was dtlr or footlocker)
they opened at 6am and that was a easy cop
my boy loskickkings23 was there first thing and said it was some people there but only 2-3 was copping jordans
i got there like 9:23am and got the motorsports easy, size 11 and they still had alot left

i don't know what size you need but your best bet is to call pg plaza , one of the stores might still havesome.......................goodluck............peace

these would've been so much hotter with non leather sides. i would've like to see suede, ooo sexy........

Back
Top Bottom