11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Tried to order an 11 in the Motosports on eastbay, and well, we all know how that went. Then tried FC and they were sold out. Then I saw someone post thatFootaction had some sizes, so I copped an 11 in the UNC's.

Order is SHIPPED, I have tracking number and all. Whoever ordered from Footaction check your order status.

Mind you, I ordered these way after Eastbay had sold out on the UNC's.

So maybe they don't share inventory, I don't know.

But, props to whoever dropped the info that Footaction still had sizes after Eastbay and FC were sold out. Much appreciated
pimp.gif

Crazy night for me. Camped outside of the UBIQ in Philly from 7-9a.m. and froze my %$! off. Got the UNC's and Wizards at UBIQ and the Chicago's off FClast night. The bad part was that as soon as I copped the shoes at UBIQ I had to go directly to work so I didn't get any sleep from 12pm 11/27 until 5:30pm11/28. Tired and frozen solid, but isn't that what love is anyways. Congrats to those who copped.

saw both the motorsport and chicago colorways in size 11 today. Damn I hate bring broke at the wrong time.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AJcollections

Crazy night for me. Camped outside of the UBIQ in Philly from 7-9a.m. and froze my %$! off. Got the UNC's and Wizards at UBIQ and the Chicago's off FC last night. The bad part was that as soon as I copped the shoes at UBIQ I had to go directly to work so I didn't get any sleep from 12pm 11/27 until 5:30pm 11/28. Tired and frozen solid, but isn't that what love is anyways. Congrats to those who copped.
Don't really understand why people camped out for these..........
eyes.gif

There were plenty of stores around that had all three, but i guess it all depends where you live.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Crazy night for me. Camped outside of the UBIQ in Philly from 7-9a.m. and froze my %$! off. Got the UNC's and Wizards at UBIQ and the Chicago's off FC last night. The bad part was that as soon as I copped the shoes at UBIQ I had to go directly to work so I didn't get any sleep from 12pm 11/27 until 5:30pm 11/28. Tired and frozen solid, but isn't that what love is anyways. Congrats to those who copped.
eyes.gif

There were plenty of stores around that had all three, but i guess it all depends where you live.

Wouldn't of camped out, but the only store in the Phila area that had these was UBIQ and I heard some store on South Street, but each place was onlygetting a dozen shoes between all three. Called places on Wednesday and nobody was getting them.

I picked up an extra pair of Motorsports (size 10) that I'm happy to hook up a fellow NTer with (no reseller markups). If nobody wants it I'm gonnajust return them to the store.

DAMN ... Im so mad I missed out. Was at the mall but had to leave because I got ill . SO MAD.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

eyes.gif

Wouldn't of camped out, but the only store in the Phila area that had these was UBIQ and I heard some store on South Street, but each place was only getting a dozen shoes between all three. Called places on Wednesday and nobody was getting them.

i was there this morning as well. i went there at 8:50 and they only let 3-5 people in at a time. but only the first few people were there for the xxiii. therest were there for something else(shirt, sb n etc. 30% off) and it was a easy cop. i only got the wizard in size 9 cz they sold out the unc. but i like theunc better tho.

Got the Chicagos on FC last night. Technically they are a x-mas gift, so I have to wait until then to wear 'em. I saw a pair in person today and they lookreally sharp to me. My mom said she saw all three at River Gate mall in Nashville today and that they had sizes left in all at around noon. Those in the areawho missed out might want to give them a call. Just thought I'd pass the info along.
wink.gif

i ordered the unc and chi seperate off of ebay, got the unc email confirmed, but the chi said there back ordered and ship out the 2sd.. so what you think mychances are for actully getting these?

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I picked up an extra pair of Motorsports (size 10) that I'm happy to hook up a fellow NTer with (no reseller markups). If nobody wants it I'm gonna just return them to the store.
I wished some NT'ers would be as kind as you who have doubles in a size 13! AHHH.
grin.gif

I am really disappointed with the quality of the leather on these. They should included leather tongue and toe box instead of patent leather. I will bereturning these back to FOOTLOCKER manana!

i can't wait till they hit ebay.. looking to scoop a pair. if not where else are they selling this?

payin retail? no way

thank goddess for deflationary times.

got soooooooo lucky
friend of mine was at St. Charles Mall in Waldorf at 6 a.m. Black Friday. hit me up and told me Champs had the Motorsports in my size, just chillin. Pops wentup there and picked em up for me. now I just gotta wait til Christmas to see all three together under the tree. Merry Christmas indeed
pimp.gif

^^now if you get the blk rd premiers then its a christmas....just kidding

great shoes perfect release time imo

Originally Posted by HoopsTV2000

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I picked up an extra pair of Motorsports (size 10) that I'm happy to hook up a fellow NTer with (no reseller markups). If nobody wants it I'm gonna just return them to the store.
I wished some NT'ers would be as kind as you who have doubles in a size 13! AHHH.
grin.gif

Ahem, yea these are gonners in stores, PM sent
wink.gif

does anybody know if the wizards/motorsports XX3 came in a size 11.5? all the places i went to only had 11 or 12...no 11.5...if anyone has an 11.5wizards/motorsports that needs a size 11, let me know...thanks

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

i can't wait till they hit ebay.. looking to scoop a pair. if not where else are they selling this?

payin retail? no way

thank goddess for deflationary times.

Make sure to use the live.com discount
smile.gif
Right now its' 30% So yeah you can cop a pair for same as retail.

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

I am really disappointed with the quality of the leather on these. They should included leather tongue and toe box instead of patent leather. I will be returning these back to FOOTLOCKER manana!

did you not look at the pics before hand? you could clearly see these were patent like the all stars.

Back
Top Bottom